Chapter 16

HATE

Red - So Yun

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite

Brown - B.A.P

Plum - Minah

Lime- Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


You were in your room with B.A.P. You were crying in Youngjae's embraces.

(Himchan) What actually happened? Why are they so mad at you? Himchan want to know the reason from you.

Well,uhm.. Something happened in school.. That's all... You were still crying. 

(Yongguk) What happened? 

During break time,me and my new bestfriend,Ju Hyun,went to sit with infinite oppas *sob* Suddenly,Minah came and ask Myungsoo to be her boyfriend.. *sob* Myungsoo said yes. Then you start crying again.

(Daehyun) Wait,so you are actually jealous? Daehyun asked while patting your back.

I-i don't know.. Whenever i see them together,it hurts. When i see him smile or whenever he talk to me,i feel happy.. You wiped your tears and faced them.

(Youngjae) Awwww~ He cooed. (Youngjae) My little sister is inlove~ He smiled at you and start doing weird dance moves that made you chuckled.

(Himchan) Yay! So Yun is smiling! B.A.P oppas start to dance and cheer. You start to giggle at them. You are happy to have them by your side.

Meanwhile,infinite was at the living room. Minah went up to her room to rest. There were silence at the living room.

(Sungjong) Hyung,i don't think we should be harsh to her just now. She maybe have a reason why she went home first. Sungjong broke the silence. 

(Woohyun) Yeah.. I felt sorry for her now.. Ugh!!!!! What have we done!!! Woohyun ruffled his hair. Everyone felt bad for what they did to you. 

We should apologize... Remember? This happened before? When Minah wanted to move in? She didn't even talk to us. L also felt sorry.

(Hoya) But we all feel guilty. We're afraid she might not accept it. Hoya were getting stressed thinking about it.

While infinite were at the living room,feeling all stress,you went out of your room with B.A.P. Infinite were eyeing at you. You didn't even look at them and walked out the door.

(Sungjong) Hyung. Hyung. Where are you and noona going? Sungjong whispered to Yongguk

(Yongguk) To the beach. It's So Yun's favourite place to release her feelings. Yongguk said it whispered.

You reached the beach with B.A.P. You love the beach ever since little. You went near the sea to soak your feet buy thanks to Himchan,he pushed you in the water,making you all wet.

Oppa! You're gonna get it! You start splashing water at Himchan. Then,the rest joined in. You pushed Youngjae in the water. All of you end up getting all wet. You were having fun playing with them. Without you knowing,infinite is there,looking at you,smiling,having fun. 

(All) Mianhe.. They all said.

It was getting late. Infinite went home first. Leaving you with B.A.P. You were soaking wet. Playing with them made you forget about all the things that happened. You went home and when you open the door,you saw infinite at the kitchen. Woohyun was cooking. You rolled your eyes and went straight to your room. Infinite was feeling disappointed and upset. After showering,changing to your PJs,you heard Jongup shouting.

(Jongup) So Yun! Dinner time! You quickly went down and saw B.A.P is with infinite. You ignored infinite and went straight to B.A.P. 

(Sunggyu) So Yun,we want to apologize of what we did just now. Sunggyu were playing with his finger,not looking at you.

(Sungjong) Yes noona. Please forgive us. Sungjong start to do aegyos that you couldn't resist.

Ok arraso. You all should thank Sungjong because he did aegyos. And they are unresistable! You pinched Sungjong's cheeks that made him groan in pain while rubbing his cheeks.

(Dongwoo) So you forgive us?! Dongwoo can't believe that you forgived them that easily.

Nehhhh~ Now lets eat. You were eating when Minah came down the stairs. Oppa!~ She sat beside L and start to cuddle with him. Whenever you saw her being so close and flirty with L,your heart breaks into million pieces. You saw B.A.P oppas looking at you,getting all worried that you might burst to tears again.

Uh i'm done eating. You stood up,about to go to your room.

(Sungyeol) But you haven't finish up your food.. (Sungyeol point at your plate.

I have no appetitte to eat already. You went to your room and close the door. You tried to hold in your tears but you couldn't. They start rolling down to your cheeks. You took your pillow,cover your face and scream

B.A.P were worried when they were eating. 

(Zelo) Hyung,i'm scared she do something stupid. Zelo whispered to Daehyun. Daehyun slapped his head. Zelo groaned in pain made infinite look at them.

(Dongwoo) What happened? Dongwoo asked.

(Daehyun) Uh nothing He smiled at Dongwoo then whispered to Zelo (Daehyun) Don't be stupid. You know she is not that type of girl. Zelo just nodded his head.

*Don't do anything stupid my dear sister... stay strong. Oppa is here for you* Youngjae thought as he was worried of what is happening to you now.