Chapter 14

HATE

 

Red - So Yun

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite

Brown - B.A.P

Plum - Minah

Lime - Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


You woke up feeling tired and sleepy. You weren't able to sleep last night due to what happened yesterday. The picture of L and Minah kissing kept rereshing in your mind. It kept bothering you last night that you were not able to sleep. You went to the bathroom and do your morning routine. You noticed that your eye bagswas really bad and your eyes were puffy and swollen from all the crying last night so you put on some makeup to cover it up because you know that B.A.P oppas will nag at you for not sleeping well last night. You went to the kitchen and saw infinite and B.A.P oppas already eating their breakfast.

Good morning! You tried to act all cheery but Youngjae still able to noticed your eyebags.

(Youngjae) So Yun-ah.. What time did you slept last night? Why are your eyes so puffy and swollen? Youngjae start to touch your face,getting all worried.

Oppa.. I went to watch a sad romantic movie last night. It was really sad that i cried. Thats why my eyes are swollen. You lied to them with a smile so he don't get suspicious of you.

(Jongup) Why would you watch a midnight movie when you kept saying that you were tired? Are you lying to us? When Jongup say that,you start to panic. You think of what to say next.

No oppa. After i shower,i was fresh . So to make me fall asleep,i watched a midnight movie but it was so interesting and sad,i decided to watch the whole movie. I'm sorry oppa if you're mad at me for not sleeping... You pouted and look to the floor.

(Youngjae) Ani ani its ok. Now go and eat your breakfast before you're late for school! Youngjae pulled your wrist and made you sit beside L because the seat beside him is empty. You looked at L and he was looking at you. *Why did you stay up at night? Why did you cry? You're making me worried,So Yun. If only you knew how worried am i.* L thought as he ate his breakfast. While you're eating,you heard someone coming down the stairs. It's Minah. Minah saw you sitting beside L so she glared at you. You saw her glaring at you so you stood up and went to the living room instead. 

(Hoya) Why did you stand up? You just smiled at him and walked away. *Why did she stand up?* L thought and he saw Minah standing near the staircase,still glaring at So Yun. *Oh so its Minah. I want to sit beside So Yun longer. Oh wait! I'm sitting beside her in class! Oh i can't wait for class!* L thought as he looked at you.

Good morning Oppas! Minah came skipping to the kitchen. Everyone greet her except you. You didn't even want to see her face. You looked at L and MInah. They were all lovey-dovey with each other. *You saw you like me but you seem to like Minah more..* You thought. You couldn't take it anymore so you decided to go to school first. 

Oppa! I'm going to school first! You waved at infinite and B.A.P. 

(Sungyeol) Why are you leaving so early? Let's walk to school together! 

Ani gwencana. I'm too tired so i'm gonna ask the driver to drive me to school. Anyeong! You waved at them and walked out the door. *I would walk to school with you only if Minah is not there...* You thought. 

(Sungjong) Why is noona acting all weird nowadays? Sungjong asked. Everyone shrugged. 

(Zelo) I also don't know. She is not like this all the time. The maknaes are getting worried for you. Minah was acting all cute and flirty with L but all L was thinking was you. *If you have any problem,feel free to tell me. So Yun please don't be like this...* L thought as he was hearing the conversation about you. (Yongguk) Yah! You all have to go to school already! Yongguk made everyone surprised. (Sunggyu) OK kaja! Everyone took their bags and went to school. Meanwhile,you're in the car still thinking about Minah and L. It is still bothering your mind. (Driver) Miss,we've reached your school. You snapped out of your daydream and thanked your driver. You went to your classroom and saw Ju Hyun in class,waiting for you.

So Yun! You're here! Ju Hyun pulled you to a hug. Its like you haven't met her for a few years already. Yah. We met yesterday. Ju Hyun just giggled and tap your head. You went to your seat and Ju Hyun sat at L's seat.

Ju Hyun.. I think i'm inlove with L... You had to tell her since she is your bestfriend. Ju Hyun was not shock to what you just said. She laughed instead

Are you serious? HAhahahahhaha!! I have a feeling that he likes you too! Ju Hyun was still laughing.

*Well,he say he is!* You answered her in your mind. Then you saw L coming in the classroom. Ju Hyun went back to her seat and winked at you. She mouthed 'Good Luck' to you. L sat beside you and looked at you.

Are you alright? You've been acting weird lately.. L spoke that made your heartbeat beats faster.

Uh Uh. I'm just tired. You laid your head on your table and look at the other direction to hide your bluching cheeks. *My heartbeat is beating really fast when you talk to me,L...* You thought as you smiled.

 

Thank you for reading!! Hehehehehe