Chapter 25

HATE

 

Red - So Yun 

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite

Brown - B.A.P

Bold Dark Green - Beast

Plum - Minah

Lime -Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


Finally. Break time. You went to the cafeteria with Ju Hyun. Both of you got your food. 

Ju Hyun,I'm gonna sit with beast. You can sit with infinite. 

Alright.. It seems like you are not close with infinite anymore.. Seriously, did anything happened? Ju Hyun saw how distance you and infinite are now. 

Ani. I just want to get close with beast also! You walk really fast towards beast table so that Ju Hyun won't ask you anymore question.

(Junhyung) Hey So Yun! Junhyung sip his drink. You sat and ate your food while chatting with beast. Ju Hyun sat with infinite. She's still wondering why are you keeping a distance with infinite so she decided to ask infinite instead.

Hey hey. Why is So Yun keeping a distance with you guys? Did anything BAD happened during the weekend? Everyone kept quiet and look at each other. Since you didn't tell her,they decided to lie. They shook their head. Alright then. Are you guys free after school? Wanna go bowling? So Yun is coming along. (Dongwoo) Alright! Dongwoo start dancing in his sit. But,beast is coming along. You don't mind right? Everyone seemed to be dissappointed because they thought that will be the best chance to seek for forgiveness. (Sunggyu) Um. We don't mind. They ate their food while planning what to do after bowling.

 

 

School ended. L went to the school gate to go to the bowling alley with infinite. Oppa! Are you free now? Minah came hugging his arm. MINAH! We broke up so there is nothing between us! Now let go! L got his arm free. Oppa,i still love you. Tears start to form in Minah's eyes. But I don't love you anymore! Now,get lost! L walk off to meet infinite. * So Yun!* Minah thought as she stomped her feet while eiping her tears.

You went to the bowling alley with beast while Ju Hyun went with Infinite. You were having fun teasing beast when they didn't make any pin fall. When it's your turn to bowl,you roll the bowling ball and fell backwards. But fortunately,Gikwang caught you. Both of you stared into each others eyes but you quickly got back your senses. 

Gomawo. You smiled and hide your blushing cheeks. L saw what happened and he couldn't take it anymore so he grab your wrist and brought you out of the bowling alley. Infinite,beast and Ju Hyun saw. 

(Sungyeol) What the hell is Myungsoo doing? It was Sungyeol's turn but he put the ball down and wanted to find where you and L go.

(Hoya) Just leave them. Now,it's your turn. GO! Hoya pushed Sungyeol to do his turn. Beast were worried because they know how hurt are you with infinite. They decided to wait for you to come back. 

Meanwhile you and L.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING! You struggle to let go. 

I am not gonna let go! He grip your wrist tighter.

What do you want! You were are about to cry because it hurts. L decide to loosened his grip. 

Well,that hurts but what about us,infinite,B.A.P! We are hurt,not able to talk to you,see you smile or hear you laugh. 

SO! What do you care! You glared at L. Ok let me explain. Please. Hear my explaination first. 

You kept quiet to hear his explaination. 

Well it was Minah's birthday. She wanted us to celebrate. She forced us and we decided to do it to make her shut up. Then she ask us to invite B.A.P. At first,B.A.P refused. They know how much you hate Minah. But Minah kept whining and begging them to go. Infinite gave them the signal to just agree to go just to make her happy and shut up. We didn't meant to ditch you. We wanted to invite you but B.A.P said no. They say that it might hurt you since you have been hurt alot. But coincidently,we saw you at the same restaurant with beast. So please forgive us. We wanted to explain but since you didn't want to talk to us,we didn't get to. L explaination made you felt dissappointed of yourself. You started crying.

Why am I so stupid! Urghhhh!! L hugged you tight while you cry in his embrace. But. L let of his hug and look at you.

Why did you break up with Minah? You wipe your tears.

We found out that she is trying to ruin your life so I decided to break up with her. Why am i even stupid to agree to be her boyfriend!  L punched the wall. You ask him to stop so he won't hurt himself. 

So you forgive us? L held both of your hands. 

Nae i will. But when we go in the bowling allet,lets just act that we fought. Then when they are frustrated,we just tell them the truth. You gave a thumbs up to L so he would agree.

Arraso. L gave a thumbs up and you went in the bowling alley acting frustrated.

(Yoseob) Did anything happened? Why are you so frustrated? Did he do anything to you? Beast were worried for you. You just kept quiet continue acting frustrated.

(Woohyun) What happened? What did you do? Infinite were curious. L act dissapointed. 

(Dongwoo) You ask her for forgiveness and she didn't accept it? L nodded his head,weakly and ruffle his hair in frustration. Everyone sighed and ruffle their hear while Ju Hyun,standing there,confused. You look at L and L look at you. You nodded slightly meaning its time to tell the truth.

SHE FORGIVE ALL OF US! L clapped his hand,laughing. You go towards L and high 5 with him. Infinite and Beast were confused. 

We were acting. I forgive you,infinite and B.A.P. Infinite don't believe what you just said. 

(Woohyun) Jinja?! Woohyun still don't believe. You nod your head and smile. Then Infinite all came to hug you. 

(All) Thank you! You just smile. You smile at beast and do the ok sign. They smile at you and do the ok sign.

But,we have to act to B.A.P also. SO I will act frustrated and you all act dissappointed. Ok? You gave the thumbs up and smile.

(All) Alright! They shouted that made everyone in the bowling alley to look at us. You continued bowling feeling happy. Happy that infinite is back. Infinite is happy that you forgive them. 

 

YAY YAY! Forgive and forget! Finally! I hope this chapter is alright..