Chapter 33

HATE

 

Red - So Yun 

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite

Brown - B.A.P

Bold Dark Green - Beast

Plum - Minah

Lime -Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


You went to your class and already saw Ju Hyun talking to some of your classmates. When she sw you,she excused the others and went to you.

So are your problems solve? She asked with her fingers tapping on the table.

Yes yes its solve and i'm so happy for it! You sigh in relieve. So.. What is the problem actually? You told Ju Hyun everything that happened. Literally,everything.

So Minah is now not staying in your house?! That's great! Ju Hyun said it so loudly that all your classmates are looking at you. Then,you saw Minah walking in the class,lifeless. You smirked when you saw her like that. 

So how was it? Not staying with Infinite anymore? Ju Hyun start to disturb Minah. Minah glared at her to shut up but the stubborn Ju Hyun decide to continue. 

Did you cry the whole night because now Infinite hates you. Awww don't cry. They are not the only one who hates you. Alot more people hates you! Ju Hyun scoffed. Then,you decide to join Ju Hyun and speak up. 1st,you broke up with Myungsoo,2nd,infinite hates you,3rd,you are not living with infinite anymore. Oh how sad.. You pout your lips like a baby crying.. Minah couldn't take it anymore. She took her bag and about to throw it at your face but L caught it. Everyone in class gasps.

Don't you dare hurt So Yun or I will hurt you. L gave her a cold,scary glare to Minah. Minah were already shivering in fear. Everyone in class pretended to do something else when they saw how scary L is now. You were shocked to see L infront of you. Minah immediately ran out,crying. L turned to face you. 

Are you alright? L checked your face. Uh.. Nae. I'm al-alright. You stutered because his face were inches away. Ju Hyun broke the awkward silence. So... So Yun,are you free after school? Wanna go shopping? You got back your senses and nod. Yes yes i'm free.. You sat back at your sit. Your heart were beating really fast. *His face were just inches away!* You thought and squeal in your mind. *Our face were so close!* L thought and smile. Lovebirds. Ju Hyun mumbled but you and L didn't hear it. 

You pretended to read your textbook while L were playing with his phone. You saw Gikwang walking in the class. Gikwang sat at his seat behind you. You turned your body to talk to Gikwang. 

So how was it? Yesterday? Did she talk to you? Was it awkward? Bullets of questions were shooting Gikwang. L turned around to joined in the conversation.

(Gikwang) It was awkward but she apologise to us. She say it softly and went back to her room. You see! I told you! She will apologise! I'm right! You point your thumb to yourself. 

(Gikwang) Yeah yeah you're right! So smart! Gikwang reach our his arm to ruffle your hair. Hey! Not the hair! You fix your hair earning a chuckle from L and Gikwang. Then,your teacher came and start the lesson. Lessons were boring. As usual.

Break time. You went to the cafeteria with Ju Hyun. 

(Sunggyu) So Saturday you're going out huh? Sunggyu teased L. L was blushing but he didn't want to show it. 

(Sungjong) So noona,what are you gonna be wearing on Saturday? Sungjong ask as he took a bite from his food. You were about to speak but Ju Hyun cut you off.

We're going shopping after school later. You just nodded. Without you knowing,Ju Hyun high-5ed Sungjong under the table so you don't notice it. They are planning on something.

 

 

 

Finally school ends. You pack your bag and waited Ju Hyun to finish packing. 

Ready to go shopping? Ju Hyun ask as she slung her bag on her shoulder. 

Mm Nae. Kaja! Both of you walked to the mall because its not that far from your school. You went to each shops to find a perfect dress for you so basically,you tried on alot of dresses.

   

                 1st                                                     2nd                                                   3rd

 

                       4th                                                            5th

 

You put on alot of dresses. 

The 1st,3rd and 5th dress is cute. We'll buy that. Your eyes widened! What?! Lets just buy 1 dress. Ju Hyun were stubborn. She took out her wallet and pay it for you.

Yah! Why are you paying for me? You knew Ju Hyun is stubborn as hell so you gave up and let her pay. 

Why are you so stubborn! You smack Ju Hyun's arm.

Ow! I just want you to be pretty on Saturday! Now! Accessories! She dragged you to an accessories shop. You rolled your eyes and sigh. You just followed her. There were alot of pretty accessories. She found a necklace that caught her attention.

This look simple but beautiful on you. We should get this. 

     

Ok we should get this. Before Ju Hyun walk towards the counter,you grab her arm. Let me pay this time. Ju Hyun nod and pass the accessories to you. You payed and greet the lady who is working there and left the shop. You were so tired of shopping so you wanted to rest.

You found a bench in the middle of the mall and sat down there. 

I'm so tired! Finally we are done shopping! You sigh in relieve. Ok we are done shopping but can we go and eat? We didn't even remember about eating when we were shopping. We were too engrossed. You nod and walked to a restaurant. 

The waiter serve you to your seat and gave you menu. You chose your food and chat happily with Ju Hyun. After shopping all the pretty clothes,you honestly can't wait for Saturday. 

 

It's almost near to the confession day! Saturday! Excited!! Sorry for the short chapter..  Sorry if the chapter is boring. I'm so sorry... :(