Chapter 34

HATE

Red - So Yun 

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite

Brown - B.A.P

Bold Dark Green - Beast

Plum - Minah

Lime -Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


It was finally Saturday. You can't believe that you are really going out with L. You chose the 5th dress and curl your hair. You put on some light make up because you don't like thick makeup. You were really excited. You didn't know that L will be confessing to you.

Meanwhile,L were in his room,mixed feelings. He was excited and happy that he will be going out with you but he is also nervous about the confession. He was playing with his finger nervously. L wore this.

You finished putting on your makeup and were about to go to the living room. When you opened the door,you saw L standing infront of your room already. He was actually about to knock but he was hesitant to do it. When L saw you,he was speechless. He kept staring at you. *So Yun! You look so beautiful!* L thought as he look at you.

Myungsoo? Why? You don't like it? I can change. You were about to turn to go in your room but L caught your wrist. Y-you l-look b-b-beautiful. You find it cute when L stutters. Kamsamhamida You try to hide your blushing face. You look great also! 

You took your purse and walk with L. At the living room,B.A.P were there winking at you and L. All you did was to blush. 

(Jongup) Have fun! Jongup wink at you. 

Uh we better leave. Annyeong! L want to break the awkwardness between you and the others. You nod and lead to the door.

You walk out the house. Where's infinite oppa? You ask because you didn't see infinite just now.

Oh they say they were bored at home so they went out. L lied to you and you believed him. So.. Where are we going? Let's have lunch first. My treat. L gave you the killer smile that makes your heart melts.

You went to a restaurant that you've never been or seen before. You link your arm with L and went in the restaurant together. L were blushing crazily in the inside. The waiter lead the way to seat. L pulled the seat for you.

Kamsamhamida. You swipe your hair behind your ear before sitting. 

Myungsoo,how do you know this place? I've never been here before. You start to look around the restaurant. My friend told me about this restaurant. You and L ordered your food and start to chat. *Why am I blushing so much?* You ask yourself. *You look cute when you blush* L thought as he saw you blush.

The waiter serve your food. On your food,there's a writing '귀여워요 (You're cute)' You were really shock to see that. You decide to ask L.

Oppa.. *OMG! She called me Oppa!* L squealed in his mind but keep his face cool.

Um? Why is there writing on my food?  You point at you food.

Uh I don't know. But i agree with the person who wrote that. L smiled and continue eating his food. You blushed and ate your food. Actually,this is just part of the plan. The waiter is L's old buddy. You finish eating and L paid. You decide to go to the mall. L just agree and followed you.

Then you stumble upon a couple shop. You just stare at it. *If only i can buy something for me and Myungsoo..* You thought. L saw where were you looking at. He smile and drag you in the shop.

Wh-Why are we here? You stutter.

Because i saw sparks in your eyes when you look at his shop. Then,something caught L's eyes. Couple necklace.

He drag you to the ring section. You were about to grab the ring but L was also about to grab it. Now,your hand its on top of his. You snap out of it.

Uh you can look at it first. You pretend to look around the shop but actually,you were blushing. L smile and right away took the ring to pay for it without you knowing. After paying for the ring,he went to you. So,found anything that caught your eyes? You shook your head. *Well i guess only that necklace caught your eyes.*