Chapter 23

HATE

 

Red - So Yun 

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite

Brown - B.A.P

Bold Dark Green - Beast

Plum - Minah

Lime -Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


You woke the next day. Your eyes felt heavy and sore from all the crying. You check the time and it was 10.30am. You suddenly got a text from Gikwang.

From : Gikwang

We'll be fetching you at your house at 12.

To : So Yun

You smile at your phone and reply.

From : So Yun

Alright! ^-^

To : Gikwang

You put your phone on your bed and got ready. You wore a cute outfit and put some makeup on. 

You went to the kitchen to get some breakfast before you leave the house so you decided to have some cereal. You grab the milk from the fridge and ate your cereal while using twitter. While you were eating,you heard footsteps at the stairs. You look up and saw Minah smirking at you. You rolled your eyes and continue eating your cereal.

So you fought with your beloved brothers yesterday? Minah scoffed. You gritted your teeth and glared at her.

What do you care? You scoffed and rolled your eyes. I want to ruin your life. Now B.A.P and Infinite is with me. Not with you anymore. Soon i will still your beast so have fun with them today as much as you can because soon they will be with me. Well,one of them know me. We are close so becareful. Minah walk toward the fridge to get a can of drink.

Why do you hate me so much? What did I ever do to you? You throw your metal spoon on the floor and it made a loud sound.

Well,you steal Infinite from me,Myungsoo like you and I know you like him. Well,you can't have him because he is mine. Minah took a sip of her drink.

I don't like him! You can have him! I don't freaking care! And,its infinite who wanted to stay here. I can't say no!  You stood up. You can't take it anymore. You just want to slap her in the face.

Why can't you say no? Is it because you can see Myungsoo's face everyday? Minah is now standing right infront of you,glaring.

It's because they USED to be nice to me back then. And why must it always be Myungsoo?! I don't like cold-hearted guys! AND HE IS ONE OF THEM! You clench your fist. Without you knowing,Infinite is hiding,eavesdropping your arguement with Minah. Suddenly they heard a tight slap. They look at saw you touching your cheeks. Don't you ever say Myungsoo is cold-hearted. It's you ! Infinite couldn't hold it anymore. They run down the stairs and and L slap Minah.

Op-Oppa.. Why.. You.. Slap.. Me.. Minah sob while touching her cheeks. After all the arguement,the door bell rang. You ran to the door and opened it. It was Beast. 

(Doojoon) Annyeo- OMO! Why is your cheeks red? Why is it red? Are you alright? Doojoon check your face. The rest of beast glared at infinite. Honestly infininite felt guilty. Ani Ani gwencana. Let me go grab my bag. Wait here. I'll be right back. You ran up to your room to grab your bag. Beast just glared at infinite while infinite just pretend to do something else. Then they saw you running down the stairs. Oppa! Let's go! You link arms with Gikwang and Doojoon. Woohyun bang his fist on the table. (Woohyun) Why does this always happen?! (Sunggyu) Calm down. We will find a way to make her forgive us. 

You went to Neverland. You rode Doojoon's car to Neverland. Seeing the place made you forget about everything. You kept smiling,having fun with Beast. Beast were happy to see you smiling. They can tell that you suffered alot after the restaurant incident.

A few hours of rding the rides,you got hungry. Let's eat. I'm hungry! (Yoseob) Yes nado! Kaja! You went to a restuarant and orders some food. Suddenly Doojoon ask a surprising question (Doojoon) Are you hurt living at your house? You just kept quiet. You don't know if you should lie or not. (Junhyung) Don't worry,you can tell us. You nodded your head. (Hyunseung) We can tell. Yesterday at the restaurant,i know they ditch you right? You nod. (Dongwoon)Today,your cheeks were red. 1 one of them slap you? You kept quiet. (Dongwoon) Nevermind,let's just eat. Your food came and you ate happily. 

You finish eating,you and beast decide to walk around and take some pictures the mascots. Then,you continue to ride the rides. A few hours of riding,it was already 9.30pm. You were really tired. Let's go home.. Then,you got a text. From Youngjae.

From : Youngjae

Please come home now. We are all worried for you.

To : So Yun.

You ignore the text and went home. Throughout the ride home,you fell asleep. Everyone else is sleeping except Doojoon since he is driving. Then,you woke up in your bed. You kept thinking who carried you. It should one of them. Nevermind. Then,you went back to sleep because you were really tired.

 

So what do you think of this chapter? So much hatred right? Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! <3