Chapter 8

HATE

Red - So Yun

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite 

Plum - Minah

Lime - Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


You were not happy of what you are seeing at home.

(Hoya) Ah! So Yun! You're back! Hoya was about to give you a hug but you stepped back and looked away.

WHY IS SHE IN THIS HOUSE! You yelled at the top of your lungs and point at Minah who is beside Sunggyu acting all innocent and sad.

(Sunggyu) Calm down. We can expl- Sunggyu words were cut off but your shouting.

 I TOLD YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO ASK ME PERMISSION IF YOU WANT TO BRING PEOPLE IN MY HOUSE! You emphasized the word 'my'.

(Sunggyu) Calm down. Let me explain. Sunggyu try to make you calm down.

Ok fine! Explain! You sat on the sofa infront of him and looked away. Not wanting to look at any of the members. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

What happened:

You went shopping with Ju Hyun. Infinite decide to clean up the house for you until Sunggyu received a call.Its from Minah.

Op-oppa ca-can w-we -me-meet? Minah 'crying' on the phone.

(Sunggyu) Why are you crying? Ok. I'll be there. Meet me at the park near the school there. Sunggyu hung up the phone and went out.

(Sungjong) Hyung! Who's crying? Where are you going? Sungjong curious of Sunggyu's sudden act.

(Sunggyu) All of you stay and continue cleaning up the house. I'll be out for awhile. Sunggyu went out the door really quickly. Everyone were suspicious of him.

Sunggyu reached the park and saw Minah 'crying' at the bench. He went to Minah and comfort her. 

(Sunggyu) Why are you crying? Why are you bringing your luggage with you? Sunggyu was shock to see her luggage.

Oppa.. I thrown out from my own house. My parents hate me then they ask me to leave so i did. Now i don't have a place to stay. Minah then 'cried' in Sunggyu embrace.

(Sunggyu) Why don't you come with us Sunggyu gave her a ward smile to cheer her up. Minah just nodded her head.

*Hmmmmm so my plan is working! You will see what will happen So Yun!* Minah thought.

---------------------------------------------

SO SHE'S LIVING HERE NOW?! You're getting annoying and mad of them.

(Woohyun) Yes she is. I hope you don't mind... Woohyun were starting to get scared of you.

WHAT?! I DON'T MIND?! You yelled at them.

(Dongwoo) Why can't she stay here? What's wrong? Dongwoo got a little angry at you.

BECAUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE! I CAN DECIDE WHO TO LIVE HERE! Emphasizing the word 'my' is getting annoying to them.

(Sungyeol) I get it! This is your house. But why are you so selfish?! Sungyeol can't take it anymore so he yelled at you.

OH SO I'M THE SELFISH ONE! FINE! SHE WILL STAY HERE BUT I'M LEAVING THIS HOUSE INSTEAD! You ran out the house really fast in anger.

Oppa. I don't think she want me here. I better go. Minah trying to act all sad that she had to leave.

(Woohyun) Ani,gwencana. She will come back home. Don't worry. You stay here. Now go to your room. Woohyun say it all softly to not break her heart.

*My plan is working out so well!* Minah thought and grin.

Myungsoo's POV

So Minah is living with us now. I'm happy because she has been our friend for so long. Somehow she like a bestfriend now. But why is So Yun so mad that she is moving in? Why So Yun hate Minah? What did Minah do to her? Just then So Yun shouted. OH SO I'M THE SELFISH ONE! FINE! SHE WILL STAY HERE BUT I'M LEAVING THIS HOUSE INSTEAD! What is she really leaving!? Wait she ran out! She is! I wish i could chase after her but I don't want the other members to get suspicious of me. OH So Yun. Please be safe out there...

End Of POV

You went to the beach. Its not far from your house. The beach is the only place you can release all your stress out. THATS MY HOUSE! I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT! You shouted really loud. You don't care if its at night. You sat on the sand, hugged your legs and cry your eyes out. You really hated Minah. 

Flashback

It was break time. You were walking down the hallway alone in school. No one were at the hallway because all of them went to the cafeteria.Suddenly someone slapped you really hard. You looked up and say Minah.

How dare infinite move in with you! I told you! Never get close with them! You're really stubborn! She gave you another tight slap!

Yah! Its them! They wanted to move it! I had no choice so i just said ok! You glare at Minah while holding your cheeks.

What a reason! I know you want to get close to them. Especially Myungsoo. Remember he's mine and only mine! Minah pushed you down and made you fell on your . 

*AISH WHAT A B*T*H!* You thought

End of flashback

As you were crying,you felt someone tap on your shoulder. 

(Someone) So Yun-ah...

You looked up and saw someone you never expected to come...

 

So who do you think that is? Want to know? Next chapter! 

I hope you enjoy this chapter! Thank you !

    

   

Too much gifs? I'm sorry. I can't help it ;)