Chapter 1

HATE

Red - So Yun

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite

Plum - Minah

Lime - Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


It was your first day of school at Woolim High. You had to move school because you hated your old school. Your old school has so much bad memories. Everyone hated you there so you decided to move school. It was your first time at Woolim High so you don't really know anyone there. You were finding your way to your class when suddenly you bump into someone...

Yah! Look where you;re walki- Your words were cut by him

Aish! You should look where you're walking! Aish! He said furiously and walked away leaving you behind.

Aish! He was the one not looking where he was walking! Whatever! You continued finding your class when you saw a sweet pretty girl along the corridor greeting all the teacher. So you decided to ask help from her instead.

Anyeonghasaeyo. I'm So Yun. Yoo So Yun. I'm sorry if I'm bothering you but can you help me find my way to my class? I can't seem to find my class... You handed the schedule paper to her.

Anyeong! I'm Ju Hyun. Song Ju Hyun. Hey! You're in the same class as me! Come,follow me! She gave you a sweet loving smile and ask you to follow her.

You followed her then the teacher ask you to introduce yourself to your class.

Anyeonghasaeyo. My name is Yoo So Yun. Thank you. You introduced yourself and see different faces expression made by each students. The girls were jealous that all the guy in the class was falling for your beauty. The guys were staring at you. 

(Teacher) So Yun-ah. You can sit beside Myungsoo. He pointed at Myungsoo who was sitting alone. He looked shock when you are sitting beside him. As you were walking to your sit,you saw someone sticking out her foot to make you fall. You were lucky that you saw so you cross over her foot. You turned your head towards her and smirked.

(Girl Classmate) Aish! She saw my foot! How dare she sit beside Myungsoo! She said furiously.

You went to sit beside Myungsoo and greeted him. 

Anyeong. So you were the one who bump to me and scolded me out of the blue! You said as you were taking out your mathematic book out of your bag. 

Yah! Shut up! Myungsoo shouted at you that made the whole class to stare at you. It was embarrassing so you just smiled at everyone and look at your textbook. 

Myungsoo's POV

I was daydreaming again in math class. As usual. Suddenly Mr Lee annouced that we have a new student. I just hope its not that girl i met ju- Anyeonghasaeyo. My name is Yoo So Yun. Thank you. WAIT WHAT?! ITS HER! AISH JINJA! WAE! She was so rude to me just now! I just hope she don't sit beside me! (Teacher) So Yun-ah. You can sit beside Myungsoo. WHAT! AISH! As she walking to her sit,Hyo Jin (Classmate) were planning to trip her but i guess she saw it since we cross over her foot instead. HMMM smart... She sat down beside me and spoke Anyeong. So you were the one who bump to me and scolded me out of the blue! Then i shouted at her because i needed peace and quiet Yah! Shut up! Everyone were looking at us. I can tell that So Yun was embarrassed.

End of POV

I hope you enjoy this chapter. I'm sorry if it is short. Comment if you want me to continue :)