Chapter 17

HATE

Red - So Yun

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite

Brown - B.A.P

Plum - Minah

Lime - Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


To calm yourself,you decided to use your laptop and watch some videos. Running Man is the only show that can cheer you up. As you were watching,you heard a knock on your door. It was Woohyun. You gave a smile to Woohyun and continued watching Running Man.

(Woohyun) Uhm.. Hi? There was an awkward silence in your room so Woohyun break the silence.

Oh hi! I'm sorry. I was watching Running Man. You pointed at your laptop. You turned your chair to face Woohyun. So what brings you here? You asked.

(Woohyun) Well,i'm getting worried of your behaviour nowadays. You have been totally quiet and moody. You didn't get enough sleep. Whats wrong? Mind sharing it with this handsome,goodlooking oppa? You don't know if you should tell the truth or not. But you can't lie to him because you know he can be trusted. You mentally slapped yourself. 

Actually,oppa.. Can you promise me to not tell anyone? You reached out your hand to pinky promise him.

(Woohyun) I won't tell anyone. I promise. He pinky promise you.

Not even infinite,arraso? Don't be shock if i tell you this... You start to play with your finger.

(Woohyun) Alright,alright. I promise. Now what is it? You can tell he's getting frustrated already. 

Actually,i have a teensy bit of crush on Myungsoo... You were blushing at that moment so you pretended to play with your laptop to hide your blushing face. You didn't want to say inlove because that would be embarrassing so you had to say crush.

(Woohyun) WHAT?! Did i hear it wrongly? Are you serious? Woohyun was totally shock at your confession.

Oppa! You say you won't be shock! You pouted and looked away.

(Woohyun) Aww mianhe.. So that is why you always get moody when Myungsoo is with Minah! Woohyun shouted. You covered his mouth with his hand so no one can hear.

Oppa! Don't shout! You glared at him so he would whisper instead.

(Woohyun) Don't worry,B.A.P went out somewhere,i don't know where. Infinite went out to get some fresh air because Minah insisted to. I'm too lazy to go out so i decided to stay at home! He pinched your cheeks. So am i the only one who knows this? 

Nope. B.A.P and Ju Hyun knows about this. You replied.

(Woohyun) Why do you know want infinite to know about this? Woohyun was looking around your room. 

I know they will go crazy if they knew. They will do all this set up for me to be with Myungsoo. That is a very old plan you know? Almost everyone uses it! You scoffed. Woohyun was kinda disappointed when you say its an old plan.

(Woohyun) Ohhh.. Alright i won't tell! Woohyun give the 'ok' sign and head to your door. Now go to sleep. 

Arraso! You smiled and wished him goodnight. You were honestly sleepy so you went to bed. As you were dozing off,you heard laughter in the living room. You went to take a peek. It was infinite and B.A.P. They seemed to have fun together. You saw Woohyun was not there so he is probably asleep already. You went in your room and lay on your bed. You heard the door opening so you pretended to sleep. It was L.

Why is she so pretty when she is asleep? L muttered. You recognise the voice. *Oh my gosh! Its Myungsoo!* You squealed in your mind. Your heart were thumping really fast. Then,you could felt that someone kissed your forehead. You couldn't believe what he just did. Goodnight,beautiful. He muttered and walked out the door. You opened your eyes and touched your forehead. *Is this a dream?* You pinched youself and no! Its not a dream! You were really happy. A smile were formed on your face.

 

I'm sorry for the late update. As I still have school,i've been busy. I would try my best to update as much chapter as i could. :) I hope you enjoy this chapter! <3