Chapter 28

HATE

 

Red - So Yun 

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite

Brown - B.A.P

Bold Dark Green - Beast

Plum - Minah

Lime -Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


You went in class with L and it caught everyone's attention. L saw how nervous you are by the way you look. He whisper to you.

Don't worry. I will protect you. He ruffled your hair. You look up at him and smile. *I'm falling for you more..* You thought. When you went to your sit,you heard your classmates whispering.

(Girl) Are they together? Omo!

(Boy) I don't know. I won't be surprise if they are. They actually do look cute together. Honestly he and Minah don't look cute together. 

You and L heard that comment. You were blushing. So does L. L saw you blushing. *I can't wait for Saturday. I'm gonna confess to her on Saturday. I will!* L thought.

Minah were in class. She was using her earpiece,trying to block her surrounding but when she saw you and L,she can't help but to get mad. Her blood was boiling. She heard the conversation between the girl and boy. *We don't look cute?!* She clench her fist. 

You and L start talking about the member's bad habit. Some of their habits were funny. As you were laughing,you saw Ju Hyun walking in the class. You honestly can't wait to tell about Saturday. You want to talk to her privately but you also don't want L to leave. Coincidently,L read your mind.

Gwencana,i can go talk to infinite members at the cafeteria. They usually go to class 5 minutes before class starts. You nod and he flashed a smile. Your heart were melting when you saw him smiling. You called Ju Hyun. As soon as Ju Hyun came to sit and L place,you told her about L asking you out.

Ju Hyun! You can't believe what I'm gonna say! You shook Ju Hyun hands excitedly.

Wae Wae?! Why are you so excited! Ju Hyun let go of her hand seeing you exicted. You try to catch some breath.

Myungsoo ask me out! This Saturday! You whisper to Ju Hyun because you don't want L's fan to go mad at you. 

Jinja! OMO! I'm so happy for you! We better get some cute clothes for you after school! You and Ju Hyun were squealing together. Just then,Gikwang came. Ju Hyun right away told him about L asked you out. Shockingly,Gikwang gave you a worried look. 

Why do you look so worried? You're not happy about it? Ju Hyun ask. The smile on your face erased immediately. 

(Gikwang) Break time,meet beast at the garden. We need to tell you something...  Gikwang cup your hand. You and Ju Hyun were confused. 

Uh alright. Break time. I got that... You let go of your hand and  turned your body to face the front. Then,L came in the class. Ju Hyun immediately stood up,smile at L and went to her sit. L smile at her.

A few minutes,the teacher came. It was a boring lesson.

 

What's beast gonna tell her? Can you all guess? Why is it so important that Gikwang got worried for So Yun when L ask her out?