Chapter 20

HATE

Red - So Yun

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite

Brown - B.A.P

Bold Dark green - Beast

Plum - Minah

Lime - Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


You were speechless to see what broke. Minah broke your parent's photoframe. You ran to the photoframe and cried. Your knees were bleeding because you kneeled on the broken glass. You stood up and yelled at Minah

YOU! YOU BROKE MY PARENT"S FAVOURITE PHOTOFRAME! ! YOU KNOW I'VE NEVER WANT YOU TO BE IN THIS HOUSE BUT INFINITE INSIST ME TO LET YOU STAY! ! You slapped Minah. Infinite and B.A.P were surprised at what you did. Suddenly L yelled at you.

YAH! Watch your language! It was an accident! You don't need to slap her! L was really mad at you. You were shock that L is defending Minah.

I DON'T CARE IF IT'S AN ACCIDENT! ALL I KNOW IS THAT SHE IS A ! Shockingly,you got slapped. By L. You touched your cheeks and glared at L. L was glaring at you back. You took a glass and squeezed it in your hand that made your hand bleed. Woohyun saw blood dripping from your hand.

(Woohyun) Yah SO YUN! What are you doing?! Woohyun rushed to you and check your hand. You squeezed the glass harder that made more blood to drip.

(Woohyun) Stop squeezing it! You're hurting yourself! Look at your knees! Yah! Let go! You finally let go of the glass. The glass were covered in blood. So does your palm.

(Sungyeol) Yah! Go get the first aid! Sungjong rushed to get the first aid. He quickly give it to Woohyun.

(Daehyun) The cut is deep. You better get it treated quick. You let go of your hand from Woohyun's and ran to your room. Woohyun followed you to treat your wound. 

Op-oppa. I accidentally hit it. I did not do it in purpose... Minah say,'sobbing'. Minah pretend to cry. Actually,Minah purposely drop it. I know i know. Don't worry. L comfort her down. 

You were in your room with Woohyun. Woohyun was treating your wound.

(Woohyun) Yah pabo! Why did you do that! Woohyun said while treating your wound.

Why did he defend her? Oppa! HE slapped me! You started crying again. Woohyun pulled you to a hug and pat your bag,comforting you. 

(Woohyun) Why is the photo and photoframe so important? Woohyun asked. You just kept quiet.

I don't want to talk about it. (Woohyun) It's ok if you don't want to share it with me but please,promise me,don't hurt yourself again. Woohyun was bandaging your hand. (Woohyun) Ok done! Woohyun flashed the sweetest smile on earth.

Thank you oppa! You smile to him. (Woohyun) Mind giving me a kiss on the cheeks? Woohyun asked and blushed. 

Erm... Ok... You kissed his cheeks and blushed. Why did you ask me to kiss your cheeks? You asked looking at Woohyun who is blushing. (Woohyun) I don't know... But don't worry. I like someone else... Woohyun stood up but you held his wrist and made him sit again.

Mind telling me who? Since I told you who i like! You smiled cheekily. (Woohyun) Ok i like Ju Hyun... Ok now go to bed. Woohyun stood up quickly and went out of your room. You were surprised but happy for Ju Hyun. That means they will have a chance to be together. You were smiling when suddenly you remembered about L slapping you that made you cry again.

Meanwhile at the living room. B.A.P is with infinite. Minah is in her room. She say she was tired so she'd gonna sleep early. Woohyun came down the stairs and saw infinite and B.A.P gathering so he joined in

(Hoya) Why is So Yun so defensive of her parent's photoframe? Infinite were curious and worried.

(Youngjae) Well,something happened to our parents when we were little. They passed away after a tagic incident. [Now you will know why So Yun kept quiet when Sungyeol ask about your parents in Chapter 5]

 

Flashback

It was when you were 5 years old and Youngjae were 7 years old. You were with your parents going out to have fun together. When you were walking,suddenly,2 men stopped infront of us and insist my parents to give them money and jewelry. Your dad defended and tried to fight with them. He is a very good fighter when suddenly one of them took out a knife and stabbed him. You were hugging Youngjae in fear. Your mom were shocked and started crying seeing your dad lying on the floor with a pool of blood. 

(Man 1) Give us your bag! He was threatening your mom. 

(Mom) No! And never! She said,hugging her bag while shaking in fear.

(Man 2) Give it to us or else we will hurt your daughter! The man were already near you having the knife at your neck. Youngjae wanted to help you but he was scared. Op-oppa..he-help m-me ple-please.. You were sobbing at that moment.

(Mom) No! Don't! Your mom took out her phone to dial the police number when man 1 stabbed her right away. As they were about to take your mom's bag,police came. Actually,there were a passer-by and he saw what happened so he called the police. The police caught the 2 man. Your parents were gone at that moment. Youngjae and you were crying non-stop. The police tried to comfort you down. Even the passer-by who called the police. Then,you stayed with your aunt  and uncle at your house.You hid yourself in your room and cried. You kept having the picture of your parents got murdered in your mind. But ever since you went to middle school with Youngjae. Your life changed. You met Youngjae's bestfriend which is B.A.P. They are like your brothers.So Yun love going going to school except High school.You were bullied in your high school that is why you decided to move school. 

End of Flashback

(Youngjae) We actually saw what happened. Don't tell her i tell you all of you. Youngjae were sobbing when he was telling them the story. He still cannot forget about it. 

(Sunggyu) We won't. B.A.P knew this already? Sunggyu asked

(Jongup) We knew it already. Youngjae told us when we went to his house. We saw her looking so down. Her eyes were really puffy like she cried all night. 

ARGH! I SHOULDN'T SLAP HER! L ruffled his hair and shout.

(Daehyun) Yes you shouldn't! You don't know she li- Daehyun's words were cut by Youngjae covering his mouth.

(Youngjae) Don't you ever say that So Yun like Myungsoo. We promise her not to tell. Remember! Youngjae whispered and smile at infinite. 

(Yongguk) Well,you have to apologize to her. If she don't accept it,good luck! Yongguk gave L a thumbs up.

I will.. But not now... L felt disappointed to what he did to you.

 

WOAH! Intense chapter right! I hope you enjoy this! <3 ^_^