Chapter 32

HATE

 

Red - So Yun 

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite

Brown - B.A.P

Bold Dark Green - Beast

Plum - Minah

Lime -Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


You woke up the next morning to was surprise to see that you're in your room. You remembered falling asleep on the couch. You woke up and did your morning routine. You were happy that Minah is out of the house. You went to the kitchen and found B.A.P preparing breakfast. 

Oppa,where's infinite oppas? You asked as you munch your food. 

(Daehyun) I don't know. Maybe they are not awake yet. Go and wake them up. Mm You nod and got your last bite from your pancake then you went to their room to wake infinite up. You went to Sunggyu's first,the moment you opened the door,you can still see him sleeping. You went to him and shook him.

Oppa.. Wake up.. You shook harder. (Sunggyu) I don't want! Let me sleep. Can we be late for school for once. Or better,skip school just for today. He took his pillow and hug it. Oppa! Don't make me get rid of you from this house next! You tried to threathened him but you won't do that. You will never get rid of Sunggyu. 

(Sunggyu) You won't even dare to get rid of me. Sunggyu smirk with his half awake eyes. You went to find his luggage and began to open the zip slowly so he could hear it ping and open his closet then you slam the closet door close. Sunggyu immediately stood up from his bed. 

(Sunggyu) Ah! Fine fine! I'll get ready! Sunggyu sign in defeat. He stood up and went to the bathroom. You smirk in victory. Next you went to Hoya and Dongwoo's room. You went in and saw them getting ready for school. 

Hmm Dongwoo oppa is awake.. Good.. I don't have to smack him awake. You clap your hand. Dongwoo who is fixing his uniform just winked at you.You shook your head and smile. 

Go to the kitchen once you're ready. Hoya and Dongwoo just nod. You went to Sungyeol and Sungjong's room. Both of them are still asleep. You went to wake Sungyeol first.

Oppa! Wake up! Sungyeol grab a pillow and hug it. Wake up! You grab the pillow that he was hugging and hit him. 

(Sungyeol) Ow! Must you really hit me? He rub his eyes. Well,you didn't want to wake up! You throw the pillow at his face. Next,you wake Sungjong up. 

Sungjong! Wake up! What happened to the infinite that always wakes up before me? You shook Sungjong really hard. Sungjong wake up and scratch his head. Go and get ready for school! Go!

(Sungjong) Noona is becoming scary lately. Well,i can be scarier than a monster if you test my patience! Sungjong and Sungyeol went to the bathroom and the same time and because of that,they argue. YAH YAH! Just do rock-paper-scissors and see who wins. In the end,Sungjong won. Sungyeol just sigh and waited for his turn. Next,the last room,Woohyun and L's room. 

You went in the room and saw L and Woohyun already in their school uniform. Thank you for making my life so much easier. You don't know how difficult it is to wake Sunggyu,Sungyeol and Sungjong up! You said as you sat on Woohyun's bed.

Waking up Dongwoo is more difficult! L said as he fix his hair. Yeah. But today when i went to wake them up,they are already awake. 

(Woohyun) They told me that the way you wake them up is scary. It's like you want to kill them. Woohyun chuckled. I have to do it that way! There's no other choice! They just won't wake up! You hug on of Woohyun's pillow. Just then,there was a knock on the door. 

(Sunggyu) Yah. Quick go and eat your breakfast. You don't want to be late for school. Sunggyu went in Woohyun's room and look at himself in the mirror.

Says the person who wants to skip school. You mumble as you chuckled. L caught what you were mumbling. 

Sunggyu said he wanted to skip school? L whispered to you but Sunggyu heard his name.

(Sunggyu) Yah Yah. I heard my name. What is it? You immediately cover your mouth and shook your head. Sunggyu was already glaring at you. To break his glare,you smile at him. Sunggyu softened when he see your eyesmile so he smiled at you back.

We better get going. You immediately went to the kitchen to ate your breakfast.

(Youngjae) The house is so much peaceful without Minah around. Youngjae smile at you.

(Sungjong) I agree hyung! I love it when the house is not so chaotic anymore! Sungjong clap his hands happily. 

(Sunggyu) Yah Yah. Quick finish up your food or els- Sunggyu couldn't finish up his sentence because all of you continue his sentence.

(All except Sunggyu) Else we'll be late for school. We get it! Sunggyu were flustered at the unison. All of you start to laugh. Yeah. Says the person who wants to skip school today! You eyed Sunggyu. Sunggyu gave you a glare to ask you to shut up. 

Everyone were laughing happily. Ok guys,we better go. You grab your bag and bid B.A.P oppas goodbye.

 

A few more chapters and it's the end of the story :( But i hope you still enjoy this short chapter!