Chapter 7

HATE

Red - So Yun

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite 

Plum - Minah

Lime - Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


It was Saturday morning. Infinite has been living with you for a week already. They seem to be enjoying your house. You do your morning routine and went to the living room. You saw infinite at the living room watching tv.

Wah you really love my house don't you? 

(Sungjong) Yes noona! We do!

What if I don't let you live in this house. What if i throw all of you out? You start teasing them.

(Woohyun) Then we will not want to be your friend! Woohyun looked away in arrogant but start to giggle slightly.

Oh ok. Get out of my house! I don't like you all to be here! You start acting like you hate them staying with you.

(Dongwoo) You seriously want us to leave?! Everyone was shock at what you just said.

I'm joking guys! You really thought i'm gonna throw you out of the house?! No i won't! I love it that you guys are here! If you all not moving in,this house will be very quiet! Your stomach hurt due to too much laughing.

(Sunggyu) Your acting is so realistic! We really thought you really want us to leave! Sunggyu gave you 2 thumbs up.

(Sungjong) Yes noona! You can act in a drama! Sungjong clapped for for.

Oh thank you for complimenting my acting skills.

You were having fun chatting with infinite that made you forgot about the time. 

OMO! I forgot that i have to meet Ju Hyun at the mall! She want to go shopping! I better go get ready! You rushed up to your room and get ready. You wore this.

You put on some makeup and went down. You caught infinite's attention.

(Woohyun) Wow you look pretty! Then he stared at your long milky leg.

Oh gomawo oppa! I'll get going! Anyeong! You rushed out the door and went in your car [You are rich so you have a driver]

Myungsoo's POV

Everyone were chatting happily with So Yun but i didn't. I was staring at her beautiful features. She look so cute when she laugh. So Yun,you're making me falling deeply inlove with you. Tehn she looked at the clock and start rushing. OMO! I forgot that i have to meet Ju Hyun at the mall! She want to go shopping! I better go get ready! So she's meeting Ju Hyun. Oh well.

When she was getting ready,I had the picture of her laughing in my mind. She is just beautiful. (Sungjong) Hyung! Why are you daydreaming? What are you thinking about? I got snapped out of it. Uh nothing. I'm just tired. What Myungsoo! What a stupid reason! (Hoya) Then you go and get some sleep then. I can't say anything so I just nodded. 

Then So Yun came down the stairs. She look drop dead gorgeous. Her shorts reveal her long milky legs! I'm really inlove with you So Yun... (Woohyun) Wow you look pretty! What?! Did Woohyun just say that! Ugh! If only i can say that to her...

End Of POV

You went shopping with your bestfriend,Ju Hyun. She was bored at home so she decided to go out shopping. YOU went shopping and bought alot of things. 

[They went shopping. Nothing much to talk about]

It was already dawn. Ju Hyun and you are tired of shopping already so you decided to go home instead. 

Ju Hyun,I'm tired. Let's go home. It was fun shopping with you You sat down on a bench in the mall with Ju Hyun.

Same here. My feet hurts from all the walking! Ju Hyun said while looking at her feets. 

Alright. We'll better get going! See you on monday! You waved at Ju Hyun when you were in your car.

You reached home feeling all happy until you saw that made the smile on your face erased immediately...

 

Who do you think she saw at home that made her stop smiling? Wanting to know? Next chapter! 

Thank you for reading it! I hope you enjoyed! I'm sorry if its short. :)