Chapter 02

You're my life

“Jiyong” Hyun Suk walked towards Jiyong.

Seungri ran upstairs with Chaerin and took Dara in his arms. “Baby Dara” Seungri cooed at the baby who is her thumb.

“She’s hungry again” Chaerin said and tried to remove Dara’s thumb from .

“Aunti….”

“Okay I got it” Eun Joo smiled and went to the kitchen to make Dara another bottle of milk.

“Aigoo. Kyeopta. Her cheeks is so fat” Daesung said and went closer to Dara.

“Yah!!! It’s not fat!” Bom shouted. Daesung just looked down and mumbled an apology.

“What.. How” Jiyong said and went closer to Seungri who’s holding Dara.

“Cat could you hold her? I’ll tell hyung the story.” Seungri said and gave Dara to Chaerin.

“You see hyung……” Seungri started blubbering the story about Baby Dara. Jiyong just kept staring at Dara while he listened to Seungri and same as with Dara he just stared at Jiyong while her little thumb. Slowly Dara reached for the thumb of Jiyong and put it on and it, Jiyong was shocked with the gesture that he immediately pulled back his thumb. Dara started crying “Hyung!” Seungri shouted. “Aigoo here have my thumb instead Dara” Seungri said and gave his thumb to Dara’s mouth. “there there” Dara the thumb for a few second and started to cry again removing Seungri’s thumb from .

“Yah! Hyung give her your thumb!” Seungri said trying to get Jiyong’s thumb.

“ No! Why would I give her..”

“ Hyung ppali! Look she’s crying already!”

“No!”

“h…”

“it’s okay. I already have her bottle” Eun Joo said, slowly she placed the bottle in Dara’s mouth and she it noisily. After a few minutes her eyes started to droop and she fell asleep in Chaerin’s arm.

 

“hyung is so mean” Seungri said as he help Chaerin sit on the couch.

“What?” Jiyong said. 

“Dara will be staying with us.”Hyun Suk “Were going to process her papers so that we will legally adopt her.”

“What? Why? For god’s sake she’s human. She’s not safe with us” Jiyong reasoned out.

“Well we put it for a votation a while ago and everyone agreed.”

“”

“No cursing inside my house Jiyong” Eun Joo said.

“Sorry.” Jiyong mumbled. He just rolled his eyes towards Seungri who is smiling widely at him and went to his room. He sat at his chair and started composing songs for artist and celebrities. Secretly Jiyong composes music and he will pass it to the differenct agencies and company for their artist to sing the song. He get a lot of money by composing songs some of his songs we’re sang by different artist from different era. He changes his name often so that people wouldn’t be suspicious about his secret.

It was morning already and everyone was preparing for the shopping today for the nursery. Hyun Suk and Eun Joo will took care of the adoption papers, Chaerin and Seungri in charge of Dara while the rest is in charge of shopping. As for Jiyong, he’ll be staying at the house doing his work.

 

“Ewww. What’s that smell?!” Seungri shouted looking around.

“I think…”

“Is that you Chaecat?!” Seungri shouted and started to sniff Chaeriin.

“Yah! It’s not me! It’s Dara!”

“You need to change the diapers” Bom said and passed by them while giving them the diapers.

“Yah! Chaecat you change her,okay? I’ll just prepare the c-car” Seungri said.

“No! You will help me change her” Chaerin said and pulled Seungri with him.

“But..”

“Seungri.”

“Okay” Seungri pouted and started follow Chaerin  to the guest room. Chaerin remembered the video that she watched a while ago about changing baby diapers, while she’s cleaning Dara, Seungri kept on complaining how it reeks and smell awful.

“Okay” Seungri said. He went closer to Dara’s face and started making funny faces which Dara kept on laughing and smiling.

“Aigoo Dara likes me!” Seungri said and continued to make funny faces. When Chaerin is finished she ordered Seungri to clean the mess while she puts new clothes on Dara.

“You’re so pretty Dara” Chaerin whispered and she Dara smiled widely at her.

“Kajah. We will go shopping for new room and clothes. You like that huh?”Chaerin said and continued to talk to Dara about clothes.

It’s been a month since they adopted Dara, she already had her own room. She would wake up in the middle of the night to play with them and will fell asleep after. Jiyong is still not fond of Dara and he avoided her as much as possible.

 

It was an ordinary in the play room, Dara’s playing with her rattle while Chaerin, Seungri, Daesung and Minzy in the corner watching her, when suddenly Dara lay down and started to crawl towards Chaerin.

 

“OMO!!! She’s crawling!” Minzy said and went towards Dara.

“Kajah Dara stand up!” Seungri shouted

“Pabo! She’s too young to stand up. Aigoo so cute Dara!” Daesung said.

“Come on Dara come to Chaerin Unnie” Chaerin said and smiled at Dara. Minzy called the others to watch Dara crawl towards Chaerin.

“Aigoo it would be very hard now to leave Dara alone she might crawl to dangerous place” Bom said.

“You’re right we should put fences to the stairs” Seung Hyun suggested and Bom agreed.

“Maybe we should also buy her a walker/crawler so that she could start walking!” Seungri said

“She’s too young for that.” Chaerin said.

“Fine but…”

“Ugh! Fine!” Seung Hyun said and he started to drag Bom outside to buy fences for Dara.

“Yah! Jiyong Oppa! Look Dara’s crawling already!” Chaerin shouted, she’s very much sure that he can hear her properly. Dara crawled closer to Chaerin, Chaerin picked Dara up and let her sit on her lap.

“Very Good Dara” Chaerin whispered and kissed her chubby cheeks. Dara tried to break free from Chaerin’s hug and started to crawl again inside the room. All of them are watching her and some of them are even taking pictures and videos.

Dara stopped crawling and looked to the guy that owned the shoes that she just saw. She smiled widely at him and extended her arms.

“Aww. She wants you Jiyong” Young Bae said . Jiyong just stared at the little creature that is smiling at him.

“Yah! She want you to carry her!” Young bae said.

“Ugh fine” Jiyong said. He slowly crouched down and reach for her.

“Hyung be careful. She have delicate bones!” Seungri said.

“I know what I’m doing” Jiyong said. Slowly she carried Dara who kept on smiling at him. Jiyong didn’t notice that even him was smiling towards Dara.

 

“Did you see that?” Daesung whispered to YoungBae.

“I know! He smiled at her” YoungBae said.

Jiyong walked towards where Chaerin and the others are sitting. He slowly put Dara on the floor beside Chaerin and started to walk away. When a loud piercing cry was heard,

 

“Aigoo Dara” Chaerin said and picked Dara up. Dara wailed and reached for Jiyong.

“Yah Hyung” Seungri said and walked towards Jiyong.

“She wants you hyung!” Seungri said and started to drag Jiyong back.

“Ugh! I need to do something” Jiyong said and tried to walk away.

“Yah Oppa just for a few minutes, look at her she wants you!” Minzy said who is trying to calm Dara.

“Fine” Jiyong said and slowly he picked Dara from Chaerin hold.

“Aigoo kyeopta” Seungri whispered.