Chapter 06

You're my life

“Yong”

 

“NOOO! How come your first word is YONG! Say Seungri!!!” Seungri shouted and sat beside Dara.

“ongie” Dara said and reached for Jiyong again who immediately took her and sat her on his lap.

“NO!!!” Seungri said and started to roll on the floor while fake crying.

“She said her first word” Bom whispered and smiled at SeungHyun.

“Of course” SeungHyun said and put his arm around Bom’s shoulder.

“Unnie!We should record it!” Minzy said and walked towards Dara and Jiyong.

“Say it again Dara” Chaerin said and pushed Seungri to the side so that she can sit on the floor. Dara just looked at them.

“Come on Dara” Bom said. “Say it again”

Dara ignored Bom and looked at Jiyong, he smiled at her and Dara strated her thumb.

“Aigoo she’s hungry again” Chaerin said.

“I wonder where she put the milk that she drinks” Bom said and started to get up.

“I know! I know!” Seungri said and stood up “It is on her cheeks look how fat her che---- OWWW. Noona!” Seungri said, Bom hit Seungri on the head for saying that Dara have a fat cheeks.

“Don’t say things like that infront of her she might get offended” Bom said.

“Noona she’s a baby, she doesn’t understand a thing” Seungri said and rubbed her head.

“tshhh”Bom said and went to the kitchen to get Dara her milk.

“yong” Dara laughed and put her hands on Jiyong’s face.

“she said a word again!” Seungri shouted.

“Yah rat shut your mouth!” Chaerin shouted.

“Don’t listen to them Dara. Let’s get you to bed” Jiyong said and went upstairs to Dara’s room.

 

------morning------

Jiyong heard Dara’s cry, he immediately went to her room to check on her,

“Hello!” Jiyong cooed and tickled Dara’s tummy. He picked Dara up from ther crib.

“Come on say Jiyong again” Jiyong smiled at her then suddenly Dara started crying.

“Why are you….” Before Jiyong could finish his sentence Dara started vomiting.

“Daraa!” Jiyong shouted. Dara continued to vomit and Jiyong started to panic.

“Noona! Noona!” Jiyong shouted while touching Dara’s back to let her vomit all the unwanted milk.

“What happened?” Bom asked and went closer to Dara. Who later stopped vomiting, Jiyong touched Dara’s forehead.

“She has fever. Hold her noona, I’ll just clean this mess” Jiyong said and passed Dara to Bom. Dara started to cry again, trying to reach Jiyong.

“Jiyong ppali and come back after” Bom said.

“It’s okay Dara don’t cry!” Bom said. She sat Dara on her diaper changer and slowly removed her clothes.

“I’ll wash you okay? Please stop crying already” Bom said but Dara won’t just stop crying.

“Aigoo. Tell me what’s wrong” Bom said. Bom wiped Dara’s body with a wet towel and changed her clothes immediately.

“There you’re clean and fresh. Stop crying please look at your lips.”

“JIYONG!” Bom shouted again.

“Okay okay! I just called Appa and Omma to inform them” Jiyong rushed back to Dara’s room. He took Dara from Bom.

“Tell yongie what’s wrong Dara” Jiyong cooed trying to make Dara stop from crying.

“Noona she won’t stop” Jiyong said.

“I’m calling her doctor wait Jiyong” Bom said and talked on the phone.

“Please stop crying already Dara” Jiyong said. He wiped Dara’s tears and kissed her forehead. Jiyong took Dara’s milk bottle and gave it to her.

“There, there you’re just hung….”

“Jiyong!!! You should not feed baby after they vomit!!!” Bom said and grabbed the bottle from Dara’s mouth and she started cyring again.

“but she’s hungry! Give it back to her” Jiyong said.

“but the doc…” Bom said.

“Look Noona. Dara’s hungry already just give it back to her so that she can also drink her medicine”

“Fine. Wait for me here, I’ll just buy her a medicine” Bom said and rushed outside the house to buy Dara her medicine.

“It’s because of your immunization right Dara? That’s why you got sick?” Jiyong whispered and continued to stare at Dara who’s staring back at him while drinking her milk. Dara removed her  bottle from .

“Yong. Balhs bhdask” Dara said.

“What did you say?” Jiyong smiled at Dara.

“hbashl hfasdf” Dara said.

“Okay okay” Jiyong said even though he doesn’t have any idea what Dara said.

“It will be your birthday party next month Dara what do you want as a gift?” Jiyong said. Dara continued to drink her milk and later on her eyes started to droop.

“aigoo always sleeping after drinking milk” Jiyong said and placed Dara back on her crib. Jiyong went to the medicine cabinet and took out a small towel and put it on Dara’s head so that her temperature will get down.

---------2 hours later--------

 

“ I heard Dara’s sick so I bought her a limited edition Barbie so that she’ll get well soon!” Seungri said showing everyone the limited edition Barbie that he bought.

“Well I bought her new set of clothes!” Chaerin and Minzy said at the same time. Both of them laughed and showed Jiyong the dresses that they bought.

“I have the Winnie the pooh set of stuff toys!” SeungHyun said.

“Well…..” Daesung started and pull out a  box filled with colors and pencils at the same time Youngbae brought out the pile of coloring and story books that he have.

“ You really love spoiling her” Jiyong said and sat beside his friends inspecting the gifts that his friend bought for Dara.

“Well she’s really adorable Oppa” Minzy said.

“Is she fine already?” Chaerin said,

“Yes. We already gave her medicine and her temperature lowers down” Jiyong said.

“Say hello Dara” Bom said as she went down with Baby DAra on her arms who’s smiling widely already.

“Ohh there’s our baby!” SeungHyun said and went to Bom. He took Dara on her arms. SeungHyun went straight to the toys that he bought for her.

“You like that DAra?” SeungHyun asked. Dara walked closer to the toys and sat on Pooh.

“sshagbjd mamaam” Dara said. Everyone was shocked at first and just laughed at what Dara said.

“they are all yours” SeungHyun said. Dara started picking up the stuff toys but unfortunately it was bigger than her so she had a hard time. SeungHyun picked up the toys so Dara dragged SeungHyun to the couch.

“You want it here Dara?” SeungHyun asked.

“ashdj”

“Okay!” SeungHyun said and placed the toys on the couch.

Everyone showed Dara the gifts that they have and eventually she enjoyed it very much.

“Come here Dara we will teach you some new words” Bom said and placed Dara on her lap.

“Say Bommie!”

“yong” Dara said and clapped her hands

“No. Bommie”

“yonsh”

“No Dara. Come one say my name” Bom pouted and acted as a hurt Noona.

“Im sorry Noona but it seems that Dara likes my name more” Jiyong said.

“Yong!” Dara said and walked towards Jiyong and tried sitting on her laps.

“You’ll see Jiyong she’ll say my name too” Bom said.

“Okay Noona” Jiyong said teasing Bom a little.

“ For her birthday,who will be coming again?” Jiyong asked.

“Teddy Oppa and his family, The Mizuhara family” Bom said.

“Wait what? Mizuhara?” Jiyong asked

“Yes apparently they heard that we adopted a human so they wanted to see for themselves” Bom said.

“Yes but they hated human right? What if they hurt Dara? Noona!!” Jiyong said

“Yah! Appa’s the one who invited them and they promised not to hurt DAra” Bom said.

“ugh. I don’t like them”

“I know Jiyong because we all know how much Kiko is inlove with you” Bom said teasing Jiyong this time. Kiko Mizuhara one of their family vampire friends have been courting Jiyong for hundred years already and yet she doesn’t understand that Jiyong wanted nothing from her.

----Dara’s first birthday-----

Everyone’s busy preparing food that they will serve today. They invited some of their neighborhood so they need to prepare some human food for them. Dara’s still sleeping tired from playing with the others from last night, they are still trying to teach Dara to say some words but all she says is Yong and Yong. Some of them are starting to be jealous but of course they cannot do anything because Dara is still a baby.

“Aigoo ppali! I told the neighbor that it will be a lunch party and how come foods are not yet prepared”

“Mianhae auntie we already forgot how to cook and Seungri here kept on messing with the chicken. He don’t know how to use the oven!” Chaerin said glaring at Seungri who is watching the oven time to time so that he will not burn the chicken.

“It’s okay Chaering just make sure that we will be able to provide them food”

“Neh!” Chaerin said and started to place the food on it right container.

 

-----Dara’s room----

“Come on Dara. Wake up. It’s your birthday party already!” Jiyong said. He picked Dara up.

“Dara come on wake up” Jiyong said once again and a few minutes later Dara opened her small eyes and smiled at Jiyong

 

“Happy Birthday Dara” Jiyong whispered and kissed Dara’s forehead.

“Yah! Ppali Jiyong we need to dress Dara up” Bom said and took Dara form Jiyong so that she can bathe Dara.

 

After a few hours of preparing both the food and Dara everyone is ready and prepared. The human party went smoothly, Dara was able to meet some new babies around the block and she played with them in the small play side they built for the party. Dara would constantly say Yong and in a minute Jiyong would be on her side. At around 4pm everyone started to say goodbye and leave the house. They found Dara on the floor sleeping with the panda that Seungri gave her.

 

“Aigoo kyeopta!” Seungri said and picked DAra up.

“We need to clean this mess immediately Teddy and the Mizuhara would be here soon” Eun Joo said. She started to clean the mess and place back all the things that they use. For this vampire party they don’t need anything else just alchohol is enough. After a few hours Dara is awake again and playing with them on the couch when the doorbell rang.

Eun Joo immediately opened the door and saw Kiko on the door smiling at them. She immediately went inside to find Jiyong.

“Honey” Kiko said and sat hugged Jiyong tightly.

“Kiko!” Bom pulled Kiko from hugging Jiyong. “ Yah! Don’t hug Jiyong like that he’s holding Dara”

“Dara?” Kiko said and raised her eyebrow.

“Oh she’s Dara. Hi Dara” Kiko said and looked evily at Dara.

 

I just want to thank eveyrone for the comments and support that I am receiving. I never expected to gain a lot of subscriber, votes and comment. I'm very thankful for the readers. Thank you very much! Please continued on commenting on my chpater because I really appreaciate it reading what you thought about my story.