Chapter 38

You're my life

"Yongie cook me some Bibimbap please?" I asked and sat at the bar of our kitchen so that I can watch him while he cook.

"But I already marinated this katsu for you."He said while taking out the marinated katsu from our fridge.

"But I really really wanted Bibimbap tonight. Please? Please?I can eat the katsu tomorrow." I said and started to turn my chair left and right. This is really fun, playing around with the bar chair. 

"Arasso. Arasso"He said and put back the katsu at the fridge and took out the ingredients for Bibimbap, it is really easy to make Bibimbap because you just need to fry the egg and then combine the vegetable with the rice kimchi and hot pepper sauce and Ta-Da! A Bibimbap. 

"You know Oppa, we have a new classmate today. He really really looks like you, but he have a red hair instead"I said.

"Really?"He asked. 

"Neh, but he is rude and cold when he introduced his name to the class and Yoona said that his family is one of the stockholder of the school so he's really rich"I said and stopped from playing with the chair because I started to get dizzy.

"Does he bother you?"He asked and looked at me. 

"Ani. He just sit at his chair and never says anything to anyone"I said. 

"Good then. But if he starts to bother you tell me at once okay?"He asked.

"Neh! Im hungryyyyy" I said. 

"This will be done in a few minutes, why don't you get your drink so that after I was done with this one you can eat already?"He said and I nodded before heading to our fridge to get some soda. 

"No soda for you Dara, you won't be able to sleep"Yongie said so I returned back the soda and took the iced tea instead. 

"Here, eat now"Yongie said and placed the bowl of Bibimbap in the table, I ran to the table and started to mix the bibimbap. 

"When was the last time that you ate a real food?"I asked and continued to mix the food. 

"I don't really remember. A long long time ago?"

"What will happen if you eat a human food? Will you die?"I asked and took my first bite and smiled at him. Giving him a thumbs up to let him know that he cooked the Bibimbap so well. 

"No silly. The venom will dissolve the food in no time"He said and took a spoonful of my Bibimbap and ate it. 

"Oh! That is so cool!"I smiled "You should join the food competition! You surely will win and earn a lot of money!" I said.

"I don't need the money Dara, we already have enough"He smiled. "But still it will be so cool! You can have a lot of trophies"

"Just eat and finish your food"He smiled. I ate my food while he just watch me. When I was done I took my plate and went to the sink to wash my plate. 

"I could do that Dara, just leave it there and do your homework."He said trying to take the plate away from my hand.

"I know, but I want to learn to do a house chore none of you allows me"I said and decided to continue in cleaning the dishes. 

"If that's what you want, but I think you should also learn to clean your own room"He smiled widely. 

"Andwae! I don't want to clean the room it will be so hard with the wiping and vacuum and all"I pouted and Yongie just laughed at me. When I was done with the washing I placed them on their respective rack.

"Have you eaten already?" I asked.

"the other did, but Seungri, Chaerin and me will hunt later when you're sleeping already"He said. I frowned at him.

"Why not now? You guys must be hungry? Appa and Omma is here so no need to worry" I said and started to walk towards my room to do my homework. 

"Well, it is still quite earily. Do your homework Dara and if you need any help just call me. I'll be in my room"He said. 

"You're going to write music again?"I asked. Yongie have been writing song lyrics to many people for a long long time already but he is registering it under a different name. If I am going to list all the music that he wrote I think it will be in thousands already. He is really good in writing that's why alot of people ask him to write but I don't know how can he keep he's secret that he is a vampire and never gets old? Won't people be asking that? Aiggo why am I even worying about that I know Yongie can handle that. 

"Neh."He smiled. 

"Aren't you tired of writing songs?"I asked again, I wonder though he writes song for a long time doesn't he get bored?

"Not yet? Maybe in time? I'm not really sure Dara. I will still write songs if I want to but if I don't feel like it anymore then I'll stopp. Go do your homework so that you can sleep early and so that you won't be sleeping in your classes anymore"

"Hey! I don't sleep at my classes"I frowned and went straight to my room but I can still hear his laugh inside. Hmmph such a meanie. I was taking out my notebooks and books when I noticed my phone that I have a new message form an unknown number?

From: 123-456-7890

Meet me tomorrow at gym. 4PM. Don't be late.

-D

D? Who's D? and GYM 4PM?

To:123-456-7890

Who's this? and Why?

I asked who could this person be? D? I don't know some whose name is D? or maybe it is someone that start with a D? I started to do my homework when my phone beeped indicating that I have a new message. 

From: 123-456-7890

Just meet me there so you'll know. 

Hmmm. Too demanding. Who does he or she think he is?

To:123-456-7899

But I have a class until 4:30. Lets meet after class.

From:123-456-7890

Fine. 

Hmm. So rude, I decided to continue to do my homework and just worry about this person tomorrow. Maybe he needed something from me? or did I do something wrong? Aissh just meet him tomorrow Dara.

 

"SANDARA PARK! Wake up already!"Someone shouted. (I forgot if I used Sandara Park before?I'm sorry I really forgot. I'll reread my story again after I update. Sorry Sorry) 

"YAAAAAH. Wake up already! You'll be late!" 

"5 more minutes unnie"I said and hugged the pillow beside me. 

"SANDARA PAAAAARK"Unnie shouted and I felt someone pulled me away from the bed half of my body is on the floor already while the other half is on the bed. 

"5 more mintues"I said and crawled back to the bed. 

"Dara-yaaaaa. Jiyong will be mad!"She said. I pouted and stood up and stomped on my way to the bathroom. Hmm I want to sleep more. I said but decided to took a bath and get ready for school.

 

When I arrived at our school I immediately run inside towards our room afraid that I will be late. I was never late in my classes before, and I don't want to be late. When I entered the room I didn't notice the wet floor sign and I almost fell on  my if not from the person behind me who held my arm. 

"Watch it"He said and when I looked up I saw Donghae holding my arm preventing me to fall. I stood up and bowed at him. 

"Komawo"I said and immediately went to my chair. What is he doing here? I don't remember him being our classmate at this subject? He started to walk towards my direction and sat beside me on the right where my friend Minho usually sits. Why is he sititng there? That is Minhos chair. I looked at him. 

"Donghae-shi, that's Minho's chair" I said. 

"He's not here? And I don't see his name here"He said and raised his eyebrow at me. I pouted and looked ahead. 

"Hmm. So rude"I mumbled. 

"Did you say something Park?"He asked and I immediately looked at him. 

"Nothing"I shook my head. How can he hear me? I whispered that right? I looked ahead again waiting for our teacher to come in. When the red haired new student Kwon GD came in, he walked towards my direction and sat behind me? Why would he sit behind me? His chair is at the corner right? He is sitting at Doojoon's chair. Why are they not sitting at their usual chair? I slowly looked back at him, I'll remind him that, it is not his chair, he maybe forgot. 

"GD-shii, that's Doojoon's chair. Yours is at the corner"I said and pointed at the corner. 

"And?"He raised at his eyebrow at me. I pouted again and just looked ahead. 

"Why is everyone so rude"I mumbled. 

"Aigoo. Don't worry about them Dara, I'm sure MInho and Doojoon will find a new chair"Yoona smiled. 

"Still why would they steal the other student's chair"I asked. 

"Maybe theywantedtositnexttoyou"Yoona said but the last part was really fast that I wasn't able to understand anything. 

"Eh? What did you say?"I asked agian. 

"nothing. Just listen. Mr. Lee is already here"Yoona said and pointed ahead. 

 

It was alreaedy the end of our last class for today so I arranged my things in my bag and told MInho and Yoona that they should go ahead since I still need to meet someone at the gym. I walked towards the gym and when I entered I looked around looking for someone that could possbly be the D person. I continued to walk and look around when I heard someone shouting. 

"Look out!"Someone shouted and when I looked to the person I saw a basketball ball coming towards my way. I panicked that I didn't know what to do. Otteokae?! I didn't know what happened but I am sure that the ball didn't hit me because I didn't feel any pain. When I opened my eyes the first thing that I saw is a... chesl? A person's chest? I looked up and saw GD-shi glaring at me. He is hugging me? How did I ended up in his arms? Did he save me form the ball?

"Stupid! Why didn't you move away?" He said still glaring at me. He let go of me and I took a step back. It was embarrassing to find myself in his arm but he smell good. Aigoo what are you thinking Dara. 

"Sorry"I mumbled and he just nodded and walked away. 

I sat at one of the benches going to wait for D aigoo where is he? Yongie will kill me if I was not yet at the parking lot waiting for them. I could tell him that I needed to do something in the library? But would he believe me?

"Sandara Park"Someone said and sat beside me. 

"D-donghae-shi?" I said. Is he D?

"You're the one who texted me? What do you want?"I asked and moved a little to
My left since he's so close to me. 

"You're not planning to take your phone from me?"He asked and ai shook my head no and showed him my new phone. 

"Of course the person who gets what she wants."He smiled. 

"Hey are you saying that I am spoiled?"I asked. 

"I didn't say that"He smiled. "Sandara Park, the big baby, cry baby and the girl who transferred school because she was bullied"He looked at me and smiled. 

"You remember?"I asked. I knew it he was Donghae! But why is he so rude now.

"Neh. Well that's all bye"Donghae said and left me at the gym. He asked me to go to the gym to just tell me that? I wasted my time for that?! Hmmph I stood up and stomped off towards the parking lot and saw Yongie waiting for me. I waved at him and he just smiled back. 

"Let's go. Seungri and Chaerin's at home waiting for you"He said and opened the door for me. 

"Komawoo"I smiled at him. 

NOTE: 

I deleted the first one that I wrote so I have to rewrite it again. It was so long already by then again, ut was deleted so Im so sorry for this short update. Ill to try update a longer one but Im no sure when. alANYWAY, I heard that the BIGBANG'S parents attended the concert PH?! Is it tru? And also Dara's mom?! Did Dara went up to stage or not? Did they mention Dara? Tell meeeeee and then what does #Nabigbangka means? I don't understand. Hehehehe anyway Till next time! 😀😂😀😂😀 im starting to ship Dara and Kiyong because of their picture. Huhu