Chapter 40

You're my life

“Unnie! I’m going out with my friends today! They asked me to watch movies with them. “ I said while eating breakfast.

“Don’t ask me ask Appa and Omma.”

“Okaaay.” I finished my last bite and immediately ran towards their room. “I’ll clean that later unnie!”

“No need! I’ll do it!”Unnie shouted.

“Appa…Omma”I knocked on their door.

“Come in”Appa said and I immediately opened the door and jumped on their bed.

“Can I go out? With my friends? Please?”I said.

“Where?” Appa asked.

“Myeong dong. Please? Please?”I said and pleaded.

“Okay, but I need to ask Seunghyun to accompany you or drive you to---“

“Ani. We will meet at the nearest subway station. Don’t worry about me.”I said.

“Sure, but make sure you ask Jiyong’s permission.”Omma said and kissed me on the forehead.

“Ani. If I ask him, he won’t allow me.”I pouted.

“Okay just tell him that you’re going out.”Appa said and I nodded.

“Thank you! Thank you!”I said and kissed both of them on the cheeks.

“Here take these so you have some money to spend.”Appa said and handed me money.

“Woaaa. Komawo! Komawo Appa!”

“Arasso. Arasso. Go now ask Jiyong first okay?”App said and I nodded. I stood up and ran towards Oppa’s room and knocked loudly.

“Just come in Dara.”I smiled and ran inside.

“I’m going to myeong dong with my friends.”I said and sat at his couch and watch him as he type something on his computer.

“Says who?” He asked still his eyes on his computer. I walked towards him.

“Me. What are you doing?”I asked and peaked on his computer. I saw him typing something on his computer, lyrics maybe?

“Lyrics for the some boy group.” He said and stared at the lyrics for sometime.

“Ohh. Let me hear it.”I said and sat beside him.

“No.”

“Please?”

“No. Why are you going to myeong dong?”He asked looking at me.

“Me and my friends are going out.”I smiled at him.

“No you can’t.”He said.

“Yes I can. I already asked Appa and Omma and they said yes. You can’t do anything about it.”I said.

“They allowed you, but I didn’t.”He smirked at me.

“No. I will go I already have money and we will meet in the subway in a few hours. So bye!”I said and ran outside towards my room to prepare. I locked it incase Yongie followed me.

“Yah! Open this! You can’t go!”Yongie said and knocked on my door.

“But Appa and Omma already said yes, so I will go!”I said went to my closet to choose the clothes that I will wear later.

“Yah! Dara open this.”

“Gooo. I need to prepare.”I shouted.

“ARGH. Fine! You can go but we’ll talk before you leave.” He said.

“KOMAWO!!!”

 

“I’ll drive you to the subway.”

“I’ll wait until your friends come to pick you up.”

“You’ll text me when you arrive at myeong dong.”

“Make sure you inform me what time you are going home. Don’t stay too late.”

“If something happens call me immediately.”

“Don’t go wandering around alone. Make sure you are with Yoona all the time.”

“Here’s my card, use this in case you ran out of money.”

“Wear comfortable shoes and clothes. Don’t wear any dresses. Wear jeans.”

“If someone harasses you in any way call me and call the police.”

“Neh Yongie.”I smiled at him. That sure is a long list.

“Dara, why don’t you text Jiyong too if you’re going to the bathroom?”Bom Unnie laughed. “You are worst than Dad, Jiyong”

“Whatever noona. Just do what I say Dara okay?”

“Neh.”I said and nodded. “Can we go now?”I asked and looked at the four people infront of me.

"I want you home by 4PM"Yongie said. What? 4PM.

"ANDWAE!!!"I shouted. 4PM is too early.

"Until 10PM sweetie."Appa said and I smiled at him widely.

"No! That already late!"Yongie frowned. 

"Then pick her up."Appa said and smiled at me. I went beside him and hugged him."Thank you Appa."

"Neh. Enjoy your day."He said and I nodded at him.

“Enjoy sweetie.”Omma said.

“Have fun Dara, don’t do what Jiyong says. Just enjoy.”Unnie said and kissed me on the cheeks.

“Neh. Don’t worry about me.” I smiled at them.

“Let’s go Dara. Don’t forget about the things that I told you.”I nodded at him.

 

AT THE SUBWAY STATION.

“You can go now Yongie, they are already near.”I said and tried pushing him away.

“No. I’ll wait until the three of you are together.”He stood still, not moving an inch.

“Fine”I pouted.

“Enjoy your day Dara.”He smiled and I nodded at him.

“DARAAAAAA!"Someone shouted and I looked back and saw Yoona and Minho running towards our way. I waved my hand at them and smiled. 

"Annyeonghaseyo"Yoona and Minho said while bowing at Yongie. Yongie just nodded and smiled at them. 

"You can go now."I said and pushed Yongie away.

"Fine. You guys take care okay?"Yongie smiled at us. The three of us nodded and walked towards inside the waiting area for the subway station. 

"I can't believe they allowed you!"Minho said. 

"Of course they will!"I smiled at them. 

"You know Dara, if we didn't know that he's your brother, we might mistake the two of you are together. You look good together"Yoona smiled. 

"Aigoo. Of course we look good, its in our genes."I smiled at them. 

"It's not what I mean."Yoona pouted. 

"Neh. Yoona is right. You two look like a couple."Minho agreed. 

"You guys think too much. Let's just go."I smiled at them and we stood while waiting for the train. 

"What should we do first?"Yoona asked. "Let's shop?"

"No way! You girls will take too long to shop. Let's eat first then watch a movie."Minho said and I nodded agreeing with him. I'm not in the mood for shopping today and because I don't want to spend the money that they gave me. 

 

 

BACK AT HOME...

“What wrong Bom?” Appa asked as he continued to read something on his phone.

“They are coming Appa, they are going to visit!”Noona said and started to walk around the room. Visit?

“Who?” Seunghyung asked.

“The Officials! They are coming to visit us.”

The officials? No ing way. They can't visit us, Dara will be in great danger. 

"Why are they going to visit? We didn't do anything wrong."Omma said. 

"We did something wrong honey."Appa said and looekd at us. "We shouldn't have kept Dara in the first place It is against their rules.We are not supposed to keep a human inside our hosue"

"What are we going to do then?"Bom unnie asked.

"I-I really don't know. When are they coming?"

"In two months."Bom unnie frowned. 

"How long are they going to stay?"I asked. In two months? We still have a lot of time to think about some ways. 

"I don't know Jiyong."

"Who told them that we are keeping Dara?"I asked. Someone must have said something to them.

"The mizuhara?"Bom Unnie said. Of course the mizuhara! They are the only one who knows about Dara, but I don't think they will do that. They are our friends almost a family.

"They won't do that Bom, they are family and you know that."Appa said. 

"Yeah you're right. I'm sorry for thinking that way,"Unnie frowned.

"I'll think of something. Don't worry. Please don't mention anything yet about Dara. She'll be worried."Appa said and we all nodded. 

"I'm got scared."Omma said. 

"Don't worry about it honey. We'll think of some way."Appa smiled. I sighed, we can't risk Dara's safety.

 

"How's Dara Jiyong?"Noona asked. I checked my phone and saw her last message about strolling around Myeong Dong. I was glad that Dara did follow what I told her awhile ago.

"Strolling around Myeong Dong looking for a good restaurant to eat." I said. 

"She's getting older and older."Noona said and I smiled at her. 

"Not that old, she still acts like a kid."I said. 

"because you spoil her too much"She said and I shook my head no. 

 

AUTHOR'SNOTE

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE....

for now im going to use Sandara Park, Im so sorry to those readers who gets confuse. Starting now im going to use Sandara Park.

Thank you for supporting and reading! Please leave many many comments. I love reading your commetns.