Chapter 05

You're my life

It was an ordinary day for everyone Dara on the second floor of the house while walking on her walker around. Dara stopped infront of Jiyong’s opened door, she tried getting in but the walker won’t fit so she tried other sides of getting in but still failed. Jiyong’s who’s inside in his room is just staring at her trying to stop himself from laughing. Dara who got irrirated just walked away and went to the stairs, Jiyong upon realizing where Dara would go he ‘stood up immediately and ran to follow her.

“Dara no!” Jiyong said and pulled Dara back. He pulled the fences up so that Dara won’t go straight to the stairs. He picked Dara up from the walker and placed her inside his room, after that he also placed the walker inside his room, he placed back Dara on the walker and let her play around while he do his work.

“There you are Dara! We’ve been looking for you” Eun Joo said and went inside Jiyong’s room

“I’ll be bringing Dara to the doctor today for her check-up and her immunization” Eun Joo said and picked Dara up.

“Okay.” Jiyong said and returned back to what he is doing.

“Say bye Dara” Eun Joo said. Dara just smiled widely at Jiyong and rested her head on Eun Joo’s chest.

-----HYUN SUK and EUN JOO

“Jagi kaja” Eun Joo said and picked Dara’s baby bag. Dara fell asleep on their way to the doctor, Dara would be having her first immunization for flu.

“When are you going to talk Dara? Everyone’s making for you” Eun Joo whispered and caressed Dara’s hair.

“Don’t worry she’ll talk soon” Hyun Suk and held Eun Joo’s free hand. When the car stopped Dara’s eyes immediately opened and smiled at them. The three of them went straight to the doctor and let Dara have her check-up when it’s time for her immunization for flu Dara started crying when she saw the needle.

“Dara don’t worry it won’t hurt” Eun Joo said. Dara started to break free from the doctor’s hold, Hyun Suk and Eun Joo assisted the doctor and in a minute Dara was injected by the medicine.

“there it doesn’t hurt right Dara”  the doctor said and put a band-aid.

“She’s good for now, just be back next month for her check up” the doctor said and checked Dara’s record.

“Of course. Thank you” Hyun Suk said and they left the clinic.

“What do you want Dara? You’ve been a good girl today” Hyun Suk said. Dara her thumb

“You want milk?” Hyun Suk and Dara just continued to her thumb.

“Here baby” Eun Joo said and handed Dara a bottle of milk.

“You like milk very much” Eun Joo said and caressed Dara’s hair again.

 

-----at home-----

Upon arrival they placed Dara on the walker, she started to walk around the house.

“Who are you looking for Dara” Bom asked. Dara just looked at Bom and left after looking around the kitchen.

“Yah! Jiyong! She’s looking for you” Bom shouted a little jealous that Dara is looking fo Jiyong again.

Jiyong stood on the stairs and looked around, when Dara saw him she started to walk towards the stairs but unfortunately she can’t go up yet.

“You looking for me?” Jiyong asked smiling at Dara. Dara extended her arms reaching for him. Slowly Jiyong walked down the stairs teasing little Dara. Jiyong sat on the stairs and started talking to Dara.

“how’s the doctor little one?” Jiyong asked.

“Hmm” Dara said and pointed her thighs like showing where she got injected.

“Y.y.y.ou talked, well not really talked but… Very Good Dara” Jiyong smiled widely at her. He picked her up and sat her on his lap.

“Come on show me where you had your immunization” Jiyong said. Dara pointed her thighs and lifted her skirts showing the band-aid.

“Noona!” Jiyong shouted and ran to the kitchen and saw Bom smiling.

“I know, I heard she mumbled a sound” Bom smiled and walked towards Dara.

“Come on Dara say something again” Bom said.

“Umm” Dara said and smiled at both of them. Bom took her phone out and focused it on Dara.

“Come on Dara again again! I’m going to show it to the others” Bom said.

“bahfhs” Dara said and laughed loudly.

“So cute!” Bom said and pinched her cheeks.

“Say Jiyong” Jiyong said and smiled at Dara

“No Dara. Bom is easier, say BOM BOM” Bom shouted making Dara startled.

“You scared her Noona” Jiyong said.

“M-m-mianhae Dara” Bom said.

“Jiyong” JIyong said

“Bom Bom Bom. I’m going to record it Dara” Bom said.

“She’l be scared because of your voice Noona” Jiyong said and took out a juice.

“Today Dara I’m going to teach you how to drink on a glass” Jiyong said.

“You hang out to much with Seungri. Dara’s is only 10 months old and you’re going to teach her to drink on cup already? Really smart Jiyong”  Bom said and took back the juice.

 

“Come on Dara. It’s time for your nap” Bom said and picked Dara up. The moment Dara touched Bom’s shouler she fell asleep. Bom immediately placed Dara on her crib and went back to her room. She sent the video of Dara mumbling words and everyone replied that they wanted to hear for themselves. They planned on going to the Kwon on the evening just in time for Dara’s dinner and play time.

 

Everyone’s in the Kwon’s today watching Dara as she plays in the play room and mumbles words that they can’t understand. All of them gave up teaching Dara and just watched her she suddenly stood up on her own and tried walking. Everyone was shocked that they can’t move and wasn’t able to help Dara when she fell down.

“You walked!!!” Seungri shouted and run towards Dara to help her up. “again again!”

Dara laughed and stood up again, she walked again.

“Come here Dara” Bom said and kneeled down infront of Dara. Dara walked towards her reaching for Bom hands “Come on you can do it”

“We need to record this and keep it” Bom said and took the video of Dara walking.

“Kyeopta!!!!” Seungri shouted.

“Here Dara!” Chaerin shouted and Dara looked at Chaerin and walked towards her. Everyone shouted and asked Dara to come to them which Dara obliged while laughing. Jiyong is the only one who’s not speaking so when everyone stop talking Dara walked towards Jiyong and stopped infront of him. Dara smiled widely and reached for him.

“Yong”