Chapter 23

You're my life

"Mianhae for not calling you" JIyong apologized to everyone who's in their living room.

"It's okay hyung! As long as Dara's here already I'm fine" Seungri said.

"It's not okay! I was so worried, you called us what? after 4 hours?"Bom shouted.

"that's why I'm so sorry noona! I was just so happy that Dara's fine so I forgot" Jiyong smiled.

"AIssh!" Bom said and ran to her room.

"She's just....like that" SeungHyun said and followed Bom to her room.

"It's okay Jiyong, don't worry. Just what like Seungri said as long as Dara's fine" Eun Ji said and patted Jiyong shoulders.

"Is she okay?" HyunSuk asked.

"Neh Appa she's still sleeping. She must be really tired" Jiyong said.

"What are you going to do with her school?" Chaerin asked.

"We will transfer her to another school after this week. Jiyong would be waiting for her" HyunSuk said.

"Have you found another school?" Jiyong asked.

"Neh. It's much closer to us" EunJi said and sat beside HyunSuk.

:"that's good." Jiyong said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everome was in the living talking when Dara immediately walked in.

"Appa, Omma" Dara mumbled and walked towards them while her eyes still closed.

"What's wrong honey?" Eun JI said and she picked up DAra and sat her on her lap.

"I'm scared" Dara said.

"about?"

"I don't want to sleep alone" Dara mumbled.

"Come here. Ririn will accompany you" Chaerin said and walked towards Dara. Dara looked up and reached for her asking to carry her. Chaerin smiled and carried her, Dara fell asleep immediately when she touched Chaerin's shoulder.

"You likes to sleep a lot huh" Chaerin mumbled and everyone smiled. She walked towards her room and accompanied Dara to her room. She just stared at Dara while she's sleeping after an hour Jiyong knocked and went inside.

"Chaerin, Seungri said you two need to go" Jiyong said.

"Neh Oppa" Chaerin said and fixed her self.

"Thank you for today Chaerin" Jiyong said.

"It's okay Oppa. As long as it's for Dara i am fine" Chaerni said and kissed Dara's forehead.

"I'll go ahead Oppa" Chaerin said and said goodbye and went outside the room.

"Everyone loves you Dara" Jiyong mumbled and sat beside Dara. He smiled at Dara who is her thumb right now.

"Hungry again?" Jiyong smiled and went to the kitchen to make Dara's bottle.

 

"I don't want to go to school" Dara frowned.

"Dara come on after this week you will transfer to another school" Eun Ji said and pulled Dara from the bed.

"No, my classmates will tease me" Dara frowned.

"Dara.."

"I don't want to go to school" Dara cried and immediately after HyunSuk went it and looked at EunJi

"She doesn't want to go to school" EunJi said 

"I'll take care of it" HyunSuk smiled. EunJi stood up and went downstairs to continue preparing Dara's food.

"Dara"

"I don't want to go to school" Dara showed her puppy dog eyes.

"Why not?" HyunSuk asked

"My classmates teases me I'm such a big baby because I sleep a lot" Dara frowned.

"Okay, you will not go to school today but promise me tomorrow you will go?" HyunSuk said.

"But my classmates will still tease me" Dara frowned.

"Well, how about you finish school until this week only then you will transfer to another school?" HyunSuk smiled. Dara though about the offer and smiled widely at HyunSuk.

"Okay!" Dara smiled and hugged HyunSuk.

"Let's go down, so you can eat now?" HyunSuk said.

"Yes, you know Appa yesterday I went to the mall and the lady gave me free ice cream and water!" Dara smiled 

"Really?" HyunSuk smiled and shocked baout the free food that Dara got. 

"but Appa what does free means?" Dara smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yong, where's my candy?" Dara asked while eating her omelette

"What candy?" Jiyong smiled.

"You promise me!" Dara said.

"Of course. Finish your breakfast first before I gave you your candy."

"Promise?" Dara asked.

"Promise" jiyong said

"Yong" Dara said.

"Yes Dara?"

"Nothing" Dara laughed and continued eating her food.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yong" Dara frowned

"What's wrong?"

"What if my classmate teases me again?" Dara asked.

Don't worry I already talked to you teacher."

"But."

"If they teases you again you will not go to school tomorrow" Jiyong smiled/.

"Really?" Dara asked.

"Promise" Jiyong said.

"Here we are. Don't ran away Dara okay. If they teases you again go to the principal and ask them to call me okay?" Jiyong said

"Yes" Dara said and picked her bag

"Bye" Jiyong said.

"Bye!" Dara said adn kissed Jiyong's cheeks.

Dara slowly walked towards her class waiting for some of her classmate to . When she got inside everyone stopped talking and looked at Dara. When they saw that she's fine and not harmed they started talkng again.

"Dara!" Donghae shouted and went closer to Dara

"Haehae~!"Dara smiled.

"Why are you absent yesteday? and where did you go the other day?" Donghae asked.

"Appa said I can skip school yesterday" Dara smiled

"Oh? You're lucky your Appa let's you skip school" Donghae said.

"Neh. Haehae, I'll transfer school next week" Dara smiled.

"What? why??" Donghae frowned.

"Because everyone here teases me" Dara frowned.

"But i didn't teased you" Donghae said

"Yes, bus still I'll transfer school"

"that's sad" Donghae frowned.

"I know! You can transfer school too!" Dara suggested.

"Oh! You are right! I'll ask my Omma about it. Where will you transfer then?"

"I don't know. But I'll tell it to you tomorrow!"

"okay!"

"You promise to transfer school with me, okay?" dara said.

"Neh neh! So we could be together!" Donghae shouted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bye Haehae!" Dara waved and ran towards Jiyong.

"Who's that Dara?" Jiyong asked eyeing the little boy.

"He's my friend Donghae" Dara said and went inside the car.

"You have a boy friend?" Jiyong asked.

"Yes. he said he'll transfer school with me" Dara smiled.

"You know Dara boys shouldn't be friend with girls" Jiyong smiled.

"Eh? Why?" Dara asked.

"Boy's have cooties" Jiyong smiled.

"Cooties? What's that mean?" Dara asked.

"its a disease..."

"what disease?"

"Its..well... Let's just say that it's a sickness that will make you ugly" Jiyong said finding appropriate words so Dara could understand

"I don't understand" Dara said.

"If you be friend a boy, you will have cooties. So stay away from Doghae" Jiyong said

"It's donghae not doghae" Dara said.

"Uh yeah Donghae. Stay away from him, or else you will have cooties" Jiyong said.

"But you're a boy too" Dara said.

"Yes but I'm your brother" Jiyong said.

"but he's my only friend" Dara frowned.

"You will transfer school right? You'll have other friends their, who are girls" Jiyong said.

"hmm Okay" Dara frowned.

"Good girl" Jiyong smiled

 

POSTER IS MADE BY: DILLATIFFA