Chapter 39

You're my life
"I 
"Its weekend!"I shouted and ran outside of our campus. 
 
"YAH! Wait for us  Sandara Park!"Yoona shouted and also rant towards me.
 
"Wait for me!"Minho shouted and follow usl us. Waah. It's weekend already. It means that I can sleep as long as I want and I can also stay up late and watch movie with Seungri Oppa. Seungri Oppa promised me that we will watch horror movie tonight Annabelle. I've been dying to watch that movie but Yongie won't accompany me. He is scared maybe? But I think vampires are more scarier than the doll.
 
*BEEEEEEEEEP* I looked to the side where the loud  beep is coming from and I saw a fast car coming to my way.
 
"DARAAAAA!" Someone shouted and the necxt thing I know, someone pulled we away and we both fell on the sidewalk. 
 
"Ugh."I heard someone murmured. Ugh my body hurts even though I fell on top of someone. 
 
"Are you alright?"Someone asked and when I opened my eyes. I met eyes with GD, I nodded.
 
"Dara! Are you okay?"Yoona said and knelt down beside us.
 
"Aissh. Your skirt"Minho said and I felt him pulled my skirt down, Omo ddid they saw my shorts? Otteoke its so embarrassing. Yoona helped me stood up while Minho helped GD.
 
"Watch where you're going ." GD said and fixed his school uniform. 
 
"Are you okay?"I asked.
 
"Don't worry about me. Are you okay?"He asked and I nodded and he started to walk away.
 
"t-thank you for saving me twice"I said, he looked back and gave me a small smile? Did he really smiled at me? My heart started to beat so fast. Otteokeo what is this. 
 
"G-G-D-shi smiled?"Yoona said and looked at me. I nodded and the third of us just stared at his walking back.
 
"Dara? What's happened?"I heard Jiyong Oppa said so I immediately looked back and smiled. 
 
"Nothing. I'm fine" I said but Yongie still turned me around to check if I was really fine already.
 
"I saw what happened Dara"He said and glared at me. 
 
"Annyeong"Yoona said and bowed at Yongie Oppa at the same time with Minho. Yongie just smiled at them. 
 
"Let's go Dara"He said and dragged me away. 
 
"What happened Dara? Tell me"Yongie said while driving home. 
 
"I wasn't looking and there's a car on the way. GD-shi saved me."I said playing with my fingers, I can't look at him because I know that he'll be mad at me for not being careful. 
 
"Why aren't you being careful? Good thing someonesaved you"He shouted.
 
"Don't be mad anymore"I pouted at him. 
 
"Aisssh. Don't pout"He said and looked back to driving. I knew it they can't never resist my pout. Hihihi
 
"I'll just drop you at home Dara. I need to visit the artist that will sing my song. Chaerin and Seungri is there so no need to worry. Just ask them to cook something for you or do you want to eat first before we go home?"He asked and looked at me. 
 
"I'll eat at home."I smiled at him. 
 
"Arasso"He nodded and continued to drive. When we got home I kissed him on the cheeks and bid him goodbye and ran inside. 
 
"UNNIE! OPPAA!"I shouted and ran around the house going to look for them. 
 
"In the kitchen Dara!"Seungri Oppa shouted and I immediately went to the kitchen and saw them cooking something for me. 
 
"What's that?"I asked and peaked at the stove. 
 
"Katsu with Curry Sauce!"Chaerin smiled and kissed Dara on the cheeks. I hugged both of them while they cook. 
 
"Are we still going to watch Annabelle little one?"Seungri Oppa smiled at me. He still call me little one even though I am already in highschool. 
 
"Oppa stop calling me that"I pouted. 
 
"Nope. I like it"Seungri Oppa smiled and continued to cook my food. 
 
"Fine" I said and sat at the chair at the bar. 
 
"How's school Dara-yah?"Chaerin Unnie asked. 
 
"Boring. I don't want to go to school! I want to stay here and sleep and watch movie and eat"I said.
 
"But you need to go to school"Unnie laughed. 
 
"But you guys don't go to school"I pointed out. 
 
"Well, we've been attending school for a really really long time already"she smiled. 
 
"Can I not attend to? I'll just attend when you guys turned me into a vampire!"I smiled. 
 
"Tha-... It's not that easy Dara"Seungri Oppa butted in. 
 
"What do you mean? You just have to bite me right?" I smiled. 
 
"Yes but it will be a long process. We need the approval of the officials and all"Seungri said and started to put the cooked curry on the plate. 
 
"Then we should start now, so that I don't have to wait long"I said and took a can of soda on the fridge. HA HA I can drink now soda because we don't have class tomorrow!
 
"Do you really want to be a vampire?"Unnie asked. 
 
"Of course! I want to be with you!"I smiled at them. 
 
"What if you wanted to marry someone then?"She asked. 
 
"I don't want to marry anyone"I said. I don't have any person that I liked right now and I don't think that I will like someone. 
 
"What if?"She asked. I frowned at her. "I still want to be a vampire" I said. 
 
"We'll talk about this in the future Dara-yah. Just eat first so that we can watch movie already or donyou want to do your homework first?"
 
"Homework first movie, its still too early for a movie"I smiled and started to eat my early dinner.
 
"Yongie is still not here?"I asked when we were done already with the movie Annabelle. I was really reallyscared good thing I have Chaerin Unnie and Seungri  Oppa with me. 
 
"Go to sleep, it's late."I frowned at her. 
 
"But its Friday, I can sleep late and I don't have to wake up early and also Yongie is still not here. I'll wait for him!"I said. 
 
"Fine. What do you want to do then?"
 
"I'll just watch a movie again and wait for Yongie"I said and I the television to watch any available show at this hour.
 
It was midnight already when Jiyong got home, he immediately  went to the movie room.
 
"Oppa?"
 
"Chaerin? Where's Dara?"Jiyong asked since when he checked the movie room she's not there. 
 
"She's watching television at the living room"
 
"Thanks. Where's maknae?"
 
"He went home. I told him to get my pad for my drawings"Chaerin said.
 
"Okay. I'll just check on Dara"Jiyong started to walk towards their living room. 
 
"Oppa"Chaerin called.
 
"Neh?"
 
"Dara opened up awhile ago about being a vampire. She wanted us to turn her"Chearin mumbled. 
 
"She don't know what she's saying"Jiyong smiled. He would never allow it. He don't want to take away from Dara her future about marriage, having kids and growing old. He would never do that to her.
 
"But Oppa she sound so sure. I think it is what she want"Chaerin said. 
 
"We can't do that Chae, you know that."Jiyong smiled and walked away towards the living room. 
 
"Dara?"He opened the door and when he lookde around he saw Dara on the couch sleeping peacefully. He checked his watch and found out its only 11 in the evening. 
 
"I though you wanted to stay up so late?"He smiled and turned of the television before carrying Dara to her own room. He tucked her in and fixed Dara's hair away from her face. 
 
"so you wanted to be like us"He mumbled and started to Dara's hair.
 
"Oppa?" Dara stirred and smiled at him. "You're home"
 
"Neh. Go back to sleep.Hmm" He said and Dara just nodded and hugged the pillow beside her. 
 
 
DARA's POV
 

"Oppa Unnie why are you leaving again!" I whined. i am having breakfast when Seungri Oppa and Chaerin Unnie told me that they will be gone again for 2 months. Noooo it can be! Withouth Seungri Oppa I'll be bored to death for sure and I won't be able to watch horror movies at night, eat a lot of junk food since Seungri Oppa is the only one who allows me.

"You know what Dara's right! I'll just stay here with her and you Chaecat can go attend your fashion show. Jiyong Hyung accompany here arasso? And i'll be taking care of our little Dara here"Seungri Oppa shouted and put his arms around my shoulder. I smiled at him while nodding. I actually liked his idea. 

"No way in hell I will leave Dara with you for two weeks!" Yongie shouted and started to shook his head. 

"Really? Fine stay here. I can just ask Jay Park Oppa to accompany me" Unnie said and took her bag on the floor. 

"I'll be going Oppa. Dara behave okay? Please do take care of that rat"Unnie said and pointed at Seungri while she kissed me on the cheeks. 

"Wait? Jay Park? No way! I am coming with you! Let's go now!"Seungri Oppa shouted and started to drag Unnie outside. 

"Oppa! How can you do this to meeee!"I shouted and ran after him. He didn't even said goodbye."Oppa didn't even kissed me goodbye"I pouted and the next thing I knew Seungri Oppa is beside me and hugged me tightly. 

"I will miss you Dara-yah. I'll buy you a lot of clothes and food. Don't worry!"I just nodded at hima nd hugged him back to. We waved goodbye at both of them.

"So you would really choose Seungri over me Dara?Really?" Yongie asked once we were outside. 

"Neh!"I smiled at him and I ate to finish my breakfast.

"Are you being serious?"He asked. 

"Ani. i was just kidding!"I laughed

 

NOTE:

Sorry for the short update, I will try next time to make it more longer and more fun. Work and school is being a pain in the again. Anyway....thank you for those people who contine to supoort my story even though I don't update often and also to those who updated me with the Made tour in Manial! Sorry I wasnt able to mention your name, im just actually sneakin to update this story because work is checking our history in the internet and my boss have been checking on us frequently. So im really really sorry. if you have any questionns please just message me and I will try to answet ir. Im really sorry if I am being this way. If in any way I have offended anyone of you I am really sorry.