Chapter 45

You're my life

 

“We need to talk Dara”Jiyong started while watching her eat her ramyun. Even though he said no to her request of eating ramyun, he just can’t say no to her once she show him her pout.

“What is it about Oppa? You want to eat?” Dara asked and tried to push her plate to him.

“I don’t eat Dara, silly. ”He smiled.

“I’m just trying to be nice” Dara said and continued eating her ramyun. “Oppa what do you want to talk about?”

“I..i… .”Jiyong whispered.  Dara’s eyes grew wide and stare at Jiyong. “Oppa! You cursed! I’m going to tell Appa!” Jiyong chuckled at her sillyess but he frowned again when he remembered what are they going to talk about.

“Dara,  I need to tell you something important” Jiyong said.

“What is it Oppa? Come on tell me now then we can have dessert after! I want ice cream.”

“You.. You need to move to another house.” Jiyong said and watched Dara’s reaction.

“Move? Why do we have to move? We just got here right?” Dara frowned.

“Ugh… I can’t do this. Appa need to talk about this.”He mumbled.

“Oppa?” Dara asked.

“Let’s just talk this later at home. Okay? Finish your ramyun and we’ll get your ice cream?” Jiyong smiled and Dara just nodded not wanting to push his brother. He looked really sad and Dara knows there is something wrong.

 

When they got home everyone was waiting for them at their living room, from that instance Dara got nervous there is really something wrong going on.

“Appa, what’s happening? Why all of you are here? Chaerin Unnie you and Oppa are supposed to be on a vacation right?” Dara frowned. Chaerin and Seungri smiled at her but did not say anything.

“Come here Dara, we need to talk about something” Hyun Suk said and motioned for her to sit beside him and her mother.

“What’s wrong? You’re scaring me.” Dara frowned but walked towards them still.

“Sweetie, you see we have this little problem but everything will be alright.”Eun Joo smiled at her and rubbed her back.

“Okay but if it’s a little problem why does unnie and oppa have to go home from their vacation? Appa please just tell me already.” Dara said.

“Okay sweetheart. You know we’re vampires right?” Hyun suk started and Dara just nodded. “You just like ordinary humans we have rules to follow to as a vampire community and we also have government.” Dara just nodded at him trying to understand where this talk will leads to.

“You see one of our rules is not to get close to any other human.” Hyun suk said waiting for Dara’s reaction.

“And? That’s a problem because?” Dara asked. She really don’t know where this talk is leading too.

“You’re human Dara…so you can’t be with us.” Appa said. Dara’s eyes grew wide. She forgot about that thing

“But why? It’s not like I’m telling other people about our secret. Right?” Dara said.

“Yes I know sweetie but they are going to visit soon, and they can’t see you around us.” Eun Joo explained.

“Ohh. Okay then I’ll just leave when they visit or maybe I’ll be at school that time so no problem!” Dara smiled. “You guys scared me! I thought it’s really big.”

“No Dara” Jiyong said and frowned at her.

“Huh?”

“Dara, you’ve been with us since you were a baby and you’re scent have lingered us our home. You’re scent with us is too strong so they’ll know that you’ve been with us for so long. And if they knew that, they will kill you Dara.” Bom said and looked worriedly at Hyun Suk and Eun Joo.

“Noona!” Jiyong almost shouted.

“I’m just telling the truth Jiyong. She needs to know the consequences.” Bom frowned.

“B-but why? Im not doing anything wrong? So what will we do? Will you turn me like you guys?” Dara asked.  “Omo! That’s a good idea! You can turn me into a vampire and then you’re problem is gone. Im not human anymore so there won’t be  problem anymore right?” Dara smiled once again hoping that the solution that they thought about.

“No Dara. That’s not easy and we won’t do that to you.”Hyun Suk said.

“But why not? I wanted to be a vampire to like you guys!” Dara frowned.

“Dara that’s out of a the question. We’re not talking about that, we can’t do that to you Dara.”Jiyong said frowning at her.

“But why? I al….”

“We are not going to talk about that Dara” Jiyong frowned at her.

“Fine. Then what are we going to do then? Are you guys going to kill me so tha…..”

“Dara! How could think of that?!” Eun Joo shouted and everyone frowned at her.

“I’m sorry for thinking about that thing” Dara frowned “But what will we do?”

“We need you to move out of the house by this week Dara, by the time that they visited and left. You can come back here at her house.” Hyun Suk.

“Are they coming real soon that’s why I need to leave soon?” Dara asked. She’s fine by moving into a new house she’s sure after a few days or week she can come back. They won’t stay too long right?

“We don’t know yet when they are coming Dara but we need to remove your scent around us around the house and also they shouldn’t smell your scent around us too.” Hyun Suk said.

“So… I’ll be gone for a long time?”

“Yes… And you can’t see anyone of us too.” He frowned.

“No! You can’t do that. I can’t live on my own for a long time and… and.. I’ll miss you! Just turn me to be a vampire instead!” Dara cried.

“Dara, sweetheart we can’t do that. It will be too complicated. “Eun Joo said and hugged Dara while she cried.

“Dara sweetie, we can still call each other. We have technologies right? We can have video call everyday if you want. We will still be around but it’s just we won’t just be close to each other. It will be fast I promise.”Bom said trying to console Dara who just continued to cry.

“Dara, unnie is right. It will be over before you knew it.” Chaerin said and walked towards Dara to give her a hug. Dara stood up and ran to her room locking her door to make sure no one can come in. But of course she knew that they have the key but it’s still worth a try.

“They’re unfair” Dara said and just laid down in her bed crying her heart out.

Back at their living room no one moved an inch and they just stared at Dara’s closed door hearing her cries. None o f them want Dara to move out but it is the best for now. The Originals, the vampires rule maker doesn’t need to know about them adopting Dara, they will kill Dara and the whole family.

“I found already an apartment near her school, it will be easier for her to be there it’s just a walk away and near the city. She won’t need to use car to go some place” Seung Hyun said but you can clearly hear the sadness in his voice.

“I already checked the building for security, they have cctv around the whole building. Also the neighborhood is safe for her.” Seungri said “Also Chaerin already talked to someone who can visit the house to clean and cook food for her but the only problem is she can’t stay with Dara in the hosue she needs to leave by the afternoon.”

“Can’t you find someone who will stay with her all the time? What if she gets hungry at the middle of the night. You know that kid, she always like to eat, if no one cooks for her she will surely eat ramyun all day.”Jiyong said.

“I tried looking for others oppa but I don’t trust them so much, So Hee is the only one who I trust so much but she have to take care of her daughters too.” Chaerin explained.

“Where did you meet this So Hee?”Hyun Suk asked.

“Well, she’s my friend for a long time, a friend before we left Korea” Chaerin said. Hyun Suk and Eun Joo’s eyes grew wide.

“Wh-what do you mean Chaerin? Isn’t she confused why you never gets old? Chaerin!” Hyun Suk almost shouted.

“Don’t worry uncle. Our secret is safe with her. She saw me before in the woods hunting for animals, I didn’t notice her, the thing is she followed me into the woods. I don’t why I didn’t notice her presence but she saw me with an animal drinking it’s blood. She was terrified of course but I explained it to her and I promised her that I will help her with her son but she needs to keep our secret safe.” Chaerin explained.

“Why didn’t you tell us?”Bom asked.

“Well I fixed it and she didn’t really told anyone, so that’s not a problem right?”Chaerin asked.

“Are you sure she will keep Dara safe? Are you sure she will take care of her?” Jiyong asked.

“Of course Oppa! Her children grew out well and she already have 5 kids I think she can take care of Dara, but the thing is she needs to be home from time to time. She just make sure that the house is clean and that Dara is well stocked with food.” Chaerin asked.

“Okay. I need to talk to her.”Jiyong said.

“Oppa, don’t scare her please? When you talk to her please be friendly as possible.”Chaerin said.

“As long as she keeps our secret safe and she takes care of Dara, everything will be fine.”Jiyong said.

“Dara fell asleep”Eun Joo said while coming down the stairs from Dara’s room.

“I’ll check the apartment tomorrow.”Jiyong said and the others nodded.

 

“Dara, sweetie come on wake up you have to go to school.”Eun Joo said rubbing Dara’s back.

“Dara…” Dara slowly opened her eyes and her head hurts, and her eyes red. She suddenly remembered everything that they talked about last night.

“Omma, I don’t want to move.” Dara frowned.

“Me too sweetie but that’s the only way. None of us wants you to leave.”Eun Joo said.

“Then turn me instead into one of you. Please omma? All of you are staying young and here I am growing old.”Dara frowned.

“Aigoo my baby. You are still young sweetie. And turning you into one of us is not the answer. Maybe now you wanted to be like one of us but what about in the future? You may not want to be a vampire anymore.”Eun Joo explained.

“But Omma, I don’t want to be away from you. I can’t live alone! I won’t survice.” Dara frowned.

“It will be really fast Dara, it will be over soon. And we can talk on the phone right? I will call you everyday if that is what you want. And also your Chaerin unnie’s friend will be there for you. And also you can eat ramyun anytime you want without Jiyong scolding you.”Eun Joo smiled and hearing the word ramyun made Dara’s eyes lit up.

“I heard that Omma.”Jiyong said and Dara looked up and saw her Oppa standing beside her door smiling at her.

“You will be late Dara if you don’t get ready now.”Jiyong said.

“Can I skip school today?”Dara frowned. “I want to spend some more time with you….before you send me away.”

“Dara, we’re not sending you away. This will be for a short time, I promise.”Eun Joo said. Dara nodded and you can see sadness in her eyes again. “Okay if you don’t want to go to school today I guess it’s fine.”

“Do…do you want to visit your new apartment?”Jiyong smiled but you can clearly see its fake. Dara just nodded.

“I’ll leave so you can prepare.”Eun Joo said. Eun Joo and Jiyong left her room. Dara sighed, Don’t worry Dara it will be for a short time only. You will see and be with them again. No need to worry. Just think that you can eat ramyun anytime you want without your Jiyong Oppa scolding you. But I’ll miss Jiyongie Oppa the most.

Dara didn’t attend the school for the whole week, she was busy spending her day with her family and buying her furniture. Everything that she asked they make sure to buy it for her just to make it for her in leaving her for a few months. Dara is packing all her clothes now since tomorrow they are going to bring some of it to her place. She only have two days left before she really leave her house and family. She stare once more in her almost empty room. Everything have been transferred to her new apartments, its just her clothes left in her room. They went to the new apartment  a couple of times already and she really liked it too, it’s not as big as their house but she have three bedrooms, a study room, kitchen and living room.

This is her last night in their house and she’d been really really sad about it, although she and her family talked about it she still can’t accept that she needs to leave her home.

Knock Knock Knock

“Come in” Dara said. Dara looked at her door to see who came to visit her in her room. “Oppa”

“You’re not sleeping yet.” Jiyong smiled. Dara sat up and nodded at Jiyong. “I can’t sleep. I don’t want to leave.”

“We talked about this already Dara right?”Jiyong smiled. Dara nodded again. “None of us wants you to leave, you know that. But for now this is for the best. And I already downloaded this app wherein we can have video chat. I’ll call you everyday if you want or I’ll call you every minute if you want.”

“You can call everynight! I have school in the morning so I cannot really talk to you right?” Dara smiled.

“Of course. Make sure you study hard okay? And would stop hanging out with Minho and Donghae guy okay? Also you know already how to get to your school right? You also know where to buy food if you get hungry?” Jiyong asked and Dara just nodded.

“I’ll miss you little one.”Jiyong said and kissed Dara’s forehead.

“I’ll miss you too Oppa”Dara smiled.

 

“Appa, Omma! Please can’t you just turn me into one of you?! I don’t want to stay here alone!”Dara cried. Dara and the others are already in Dara’s new apartment and everyone is starting to say their goodbye. Chaerin and Seungri already said their goodbye to Dara awhile ago and they had a hard time leaving a crying Dara. She won’t let go of Chaerin and Seungri hugging them tightly begging them to stay and not leave. If Jiyong haven’t pulled Dara away from the she wouldn’t let go of them, the same thing goes whem Bom and Seunghyun left. Now it’s time for Hyun Suk and Eun Joo to leave and Dara won’t cry non-stop.

“I’m really really sweetie this is for the best. We love you so much. You know that. We’ll see each other soon.”Hyun Suk said and kissed Dara’s forehead.

“Omma, please!”Dara said and hugged Eun Joo so tight.

“I’ll call you everyday. We need to leave. Goodbye sweetie.”Eun Joo said and removed Dara’s hand from her. Jiyong pulled her away from them and Hyun Suk and Eun Joo immediately left the room without looking back at her.

“Oppa! Jebal!” Dara cried. Jiyong did not say anything and just hugged Dara. Dara continued to cry and a few minutes passed.

“Dara, please stop crying. We promised you this will be over before you know it. I promise”Jiyong said.

“B-b-but Oppa. I..i d..i don’t want to be…alone”Dara said trying to stop her cries.

“You won’t be alone. So hee will be with you. You like her right?”Jiyong smiled and remove the strands of her hair away from her face.

Dara nodded. “Yes. B-but its different.”

“I promised to call you everyday right?”

“Yes. But I won’t be receiving any hugs from you and the others.”

“It will be only for a few months. Here’s the thing, why don’t you think that this is only a short vacation? Hmm? It will be over before you know it, but make sure to never visit our house okay? Because Dara if you visit our house. We need to start over again and you don’t want that right?”Jiyong asked and Dara just nodded.

“Okay. I’ll think of this like a vacation but promise me to call me everyday!” Dara said and Jiyong nodded.

“Okay little one. You need to sleep you have school tomorrow.”

“Are you leaving now? C-can you leave when I’m already asleep or you can leave tomorrow?” Dara asked.

“I’ll leave when you are asleep.”Jiyong said.

“Oppa, can you sleep beside me? Just this once before you leave. ‘ll miss you so much.” Dara smiled.

“Dara…I…”

“Oppa? Please?”Dara asked. Jiyong just nodded. Dara went to her bed and gave a space to so Jiyong could lay beside her. When Jiyong laid beside her Dara gave him a hug.

“Oppa I’ll miss you.”Dara said. Jiyong nodded and kissed Dara’s forehead.

“Me too. Sleep little one. You’ll see us again soon.”

 

When Dara woke up the next morning, Jiyong is not beside her anymore. Dara ran outside her room to check everyroom and the other placed of the house and no one is there.

He really left. He left without even saying goodbye. Maybe this is for the best, not seeing him leave.

Slowly tears fell down her eyes, she instantly wipe it away. She needs to follow everything Jiyong and her family said so that she can be with them soon. Dara got up and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower and ate the food that is prepared already in the table. Her Jiyong Oppa must have prepared it for her before he left. Once she was done with her routine she immediately rode the elevator to go done to walk to her school. The elevator stopped at her floor and when the door opened she got shocked when GD was inside the elevator.

“Oh. GD-ssi” Dara said and smiled at him. “You live here?”

“Yeah. You live here too?”GD asked looking at her. Dara nodded and pressed the Lobby level.

“I haven’t seen you here around.”GD said.

“Neh. I just transferred yesterday. You’re going to the basement? Why? Is there a way there going to school?” Dara asked.

“No. I have a car.”

“Car? But why? The school is like just 5 blocks away.”Dara said.

“Yeah but Im too lazy to walk. You want a ride?”GD asked. Dara shook her head and went down to the lobby. GD followed her and walked beside her.

“Oh? Why did you go down? This is not the basement yet.”Dara said.

“Yeah I know. You sure you don’t want a ride?”GD asked.

Dara shook her head again. “Nah. I’ll just walk. Walking is good.” Dara said and greeted the receptionist and the guard before walking out of the building GD still following her.

“I’ll walk with you then.”GD said and walked beside Dara.

“You can use your car if you want!”Dara said.

“I’ll walk with you.”GD said and Dara just nodded.

“You’ve been crying all night.”

“Eh?” Dara looked at GD still walking at the side walk.

“I said. You’ve been crying all night. You can tell me what’s wrong.”GD said.

“It’s nothing GD-ssi.”Dara smiled.

“I told you to just call me GD or G, you don’t need to be formal. Are you sure you don’t want to tell me?” Dara just smiled and nodded at him.

“WOAAAAH. HYUUUUUUNG! ANNYEONG!!!” Minho shouted and ran towards them waving his hand like a crazy lunatic.

“”GD mumbled. “Don’t mind him. Let’s go.”GD said and grabbed Dara’s hand and dragged her towards their school gate.


HELLO EVERYONE!

I JUST GOT FEATURED AND I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED ME IN WRITING THIS STORY! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE! I AM REALLY REALLY SO HAPPY! AND BECAUSE OF THAT I UPDATED A NEW CHAPTER. I ALSO WANTED TO APOLOGIZE IF IM NOT UPDATING REGULARLY! IT'S JUST I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ANYMORE. I DON'T KNOW HOW MY STORY WILL GO I GUESS I DIDN'T THINK ABOUT IT TO MUCH. I JUST STARTED WRITING WITHOUT ANY PLAN AND NOW THIS HAPPEN. I CANNOT PROMISE THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE NEW CHAPTER EVERYDAY BUT WILL I TRY. OKAY ONCE AGAIN I AM NOT PROMISING ANYTHING. ANNNND ALSO I LOST IN INTERESTING IN WRITING WHEN GDxNANA NEWS CAME IN. IT MADE ME SO SAD BUT THEN THERE ARE SOME NEW HINTS THAT THEY MIGHT BE DATING TOO SO WELL....IM STILL HOPING THAT THEY ARE DATING. 

SO ANYWAY THIS IS AN UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION I WILL TRY TO ANSWER! I REMEMBER I SAID BEFORE THAT I WILL TRY TO REWRITE BUT IT DID NOT HAPPEN SO AGAIN IM SORRY. IM SUCH A LIAR. 

IM SORRY EVERYONE.