Chapter 12

You're my life

"She's teething Oppa, I think" Chaerin said as she watch Dara bit Jiyong's shoulder.

"We need to change Dara's clothes first" Jiyong said and he walked inside the house.

"I'll prepare her clothes" Chaerin said and ran ahead of them towards Dara's room. Jiyong slowly placed Dara on her bed and started stripping Dara then Dara started crying reaching for Jiyong.

"Wait Dara I'll just change your clothes" Jiyong said and fastly chagned her clothes. When he's done changing her clothes, Jiyong picked her up and tried giving her a bottle but Dara refused and started coming towards Jiyong's shoulder.

"Dara" Jiyong said trying to stop Dara from biting Jiyong's shoulder. Dara cried louder so in the end Jiyong gave up and let Dara bit his shoulder.

"Oppa I think Dara's teething" Chaerin said.

"Teething? What is that?" Seungri said.

"Of course what do I expect from a bird brain like you" Chaerin mummbled. "Dara's teeth going to show up soon" Chaerin said. She picked her phone and dialed someone.

"Baby Min, can you buy Dara some teethers?" Chaerin said.

"Neh... Komawo Baby Min" Chaerin said and hung up.

"So I just let her bite my shoulder?" Jiyong said.

"Well not really, when her gums become numb, she'll stop" Chaerin said.

"and when is that?" Jiyong asked.

"I don't know Oppa" Chaerin said.

After a few minutes Jiyong felt Dara stopped and her head slowly is falling after a while they heard a small little snore.

"Ohh Dara's snores" Seungri said a little amused.

"She must be really tired" Chaerin said.

''I'll just change my clothes could you guys hold Dara for a while?" Jiyong said and handed Dara to Seungri.

 

Minzy came to the Kwon's mansion with a lot of teethers in her bag.

"I don't know what to choose" Minzy smiled.

"It's okay Baby Min" Chaerin said.

"Dara is already a year old but it seems that she's a late bloomer" Seungri said.

"What late bloomer?"Chaerin glared at Seungri.

"It's not like that Chaecat, what i meant is that she just started walking weeks ago and look now her teeth" Seungri said.

"What about her teeth?" Chaerin asked.

"Well I read on the internet that babies should start growing teeth at 6 months" Seungri explained.

"So you think that there's something wrong with Dara?" Jiyong asked.

"maybe?" Seungri said.

"You have a point rat" Chaerin said.

"Maybe we should bring her to the doctor/' minzy suggested.

"You're right. I'll call him now" Jiyong stood up and went outside to talk to Dara's doctor.

 

 

---------.------------

"Dara's fine, she teething" the doctor said as he fixed his things. Seungri asked the doctor if everything is just fine with Dara and he just smiled saying that they do not need to worry because Dara is just perfectly fine and it is stll normal that he teeth is just showing up now.

"thank you" Jiyong said and accompanied the doctor out of their house. Jiyong immediately rushed inside when he heard  a cry. He went to Dara's room and found all of them trying to give Dara the teether but she refused and continued to cry.

"Aigoo what do you want Dara?" Minzy asked and picked her up.

"Yong!" Dara cried, when Dara saw Jiyong she started reaching for him.

"Okay I'm here Dara" Jiyong said and took Dara from Minzy. Dara started biting Jiyong's shoulders again but after a while she started crying and tried to take the clothes off.

"Oppa" Chaerin said and took Dara from Jiyong.

"I think Dara prefer your shoulder Hyung" Seungri said.

"Aissh this baby" Jiyong said and took off his shirt. Dara started biting Jiyong's shoulder again. 

 

"Classes are going to start two weeks after Hyung, what will we do?" Seungri asked. 

"The usual" Jiyong asked as he watched Dara bites his shoulder.

"But how about Dara?" Seungri asked.

"Omma and Appa is there" Jiyong said.

"Yes but what if Dara looks for us?" Seungri pouted.

"I don't know yet" Jiyong said.

"How about we don't study for this year?" Seungri suggested.

"Yeah Seungri Oppa is right, maybe we should stop studying first so that we can take care of Dara" Minzy agreed.

"We can't do that, Omma will not allow that" Jiyong said.

"but...."

"it will be alright I think" Jiyong said.

"Yah Dara stop it already." Jiyong said and pulled Dara.

"mamamamam" Dara smiled at Jiyong. Dara reached for the bottle that Chaerin is holding, she gave it immediately and laid down on Jiyong's lap. The others bid their goodbye when Dara started to close her eyes

 

"Oh Jiyong" Kiko smiled at Jiyong upon seeing him.

"Uh" Jiyong said and continued to watch Dara sleep.

"Well I was thinking since Dara is already sleeping maybe we can have dinner?" Kiko said.

"well no ones going to take care of her so I'll pass" Jiyong smiled.

"ani. Bom Unnie and SeungHyun Oppa will come" Kiko said. They are on the way" Kiko said and after a few minutes they heard a car approaching.

"Oh they're here" Kiko said and immediately went to the door. Jiyong followed with Dara in his arms.

"Unnie, Oppa" Kiko greeted.

"Hi.aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh" SeungHyun shouted and immediately covered Bom's eyes.

"YAH! JIYONG! PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" SeungHyun shouted.

"Yah! Hyung! You'll wake........" Jiyong wasn't able to continue his sentence because Dara started crying.

"Look what you did Hyung" Jiyong said and started to calm Dara.

"Stop crying. Shh" Jiyong said.

"I'm sorry! It's just that, why are you ?!?!" SeungHyun shouted.

"I'm not " Jiyong said, he tried to give Dara his shoulder but Dara refused it.

"What are you doing?!" Bom shouted and tried pulling Dara away from Jiyong.

"Aaissh thanks alot hyung" Jiyong said. 

 

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE