Chapter 14

You're my life

"hyung we will visti Dara today. I heard her first tooth came out" Seungri said.

"Do whatver you want" Jiyong said and hang up.

"When are you going to stop biting my shoulders Dara?Of all the things really" Jiyong said.

"Yong mamam(Milk)" Dara said.

"You want milk? How about we try baby food?" Jiyong asked. They went to the kitchen and Jiyong placed Dara on the chair.

"What do you want Dara? Apple or Orange?" Jiyong said.

"Pol pol pol" Dara said and clapped her hands.

"That's good Dara" Jiyong said and prepared her food after a few minutes Jiyong scooped a small amount and placed it to Dara's mouth.

"Yummy right Dara" Jiyong said.

"umy" Dara said and reached for the spoon.

"Another one?"Jiyong asked.

"amam" Dara said adn reached for the spoon. Jiyong gave Dara another spoon, it continued like that untili Dara had 10 spoons of food.

"Not too much Jiyong" Eun Ji said and walked closer to Dara.

"that's enough for you Baby okay?" Eun Ji said and patted Dara's head.

"Yong" Dara pointed to Jiyong.

"Yes that's JIyong" Eun Ji said.

"say Mommy Dara" Eun Ji said.

"umy" Dara said and reached for Eun Ji

"you're very smart Dara" Eun Ji said and picked Dara up. Dara rested her head on Eun Ji's shoulder and she closed her eyes.

"She likes sleeping so much" Jiyong said.

"she's growing Jiyong"

"I know. H-how are we going to tell her?"

"I don't know yet, but she has the right to now and for sure she will ask" Eun Ji said "I'll just bring her to her room"

"Okay" Jiyong said and cleaned the things that they used.

 

---------WITH SEUNGRI AND THE OTHERS-------

"What should we get Dara" Seungri asked the others.

"Why do you always buy Dara gifts? Jiyong Hyung will be mad at you" Daesung said as he looked at the toys around the store.

"I know! Let's buy her a pet!" Seungri shouted

"Pet? What kind of pet?" YoungBae asked.

"A puppy!" Seungri said and rushed to the pet store.

"Aishh! Jiyong will seriously kill him" YoungBae said and followed Seungri. Seungri came out of the store with a small cage in his hand.

"It's so cute!" Seungri said.

"What?! What kind of dog is that? Why does it have lots of folds? (Gaho)" YoungBae asked.

"What? It is cute. Let's go Hyung" Seungri said and pulled Chaering towards his car.

"For sure Dara will love this"

 

--------KWON'S HOUSE----------

 

"YAH! LEE SEUNGRI!" Jiyoing shouted when he saw the puppy infront of him.

"told you so" YoungBae said.

"What its so cute" Seungri said and picked the dog up.

"Aish!" Jiyong said/

"ririn!" They heard the voice and looked where it came from. In one of the door there is Dara standing who just woke up. He ran towards where they are standing and looked up at Seungri.

"Ririn!" Dara said and reached for the dog in Seungri's arms.

"See Dara likes Gaho" Seungri said.

"I thought it was for Dara and why did you named him?" Jiyong said.

"Gaho is cute" Seungri said and placed the puppy in the dog. When it landed Dara picked the dog up and hugged it tightly. The puppy started to break free but Dara hugged it more tightly..

"Dara that's not a toy" Jiyong said and slowly took the puppy in Dara's arm.

"Ehhhh." Dara and reached for the dog again.

"No Dara" Jiyong said. 

"Hyung give it to....." Dara started crying reaching for the pppy.

"Urgh!" Jiyong said and placed the puppy down. 

Dara stopped crying and slowly took the puppy and hugged it again but this time it's not that tight. Dara took the puppy and started walking away.

"Dara where are you bringing that?" Jiyong asked and followed Dara.

"leep" Dara said.

"Leep?" Chaerin asked.

"she meant sleep" Jiyong said. He walked towards Dara and took her in his arms. Jiyong accompanied Dara to her room with the dog. He placed Dara on the bed and took the dog but Dara suddenly stood up and reached for the dog.

"No Dara he can't sleep beside you" Jiyong said and placed the dog on the floor. Dara frowned and slowly tears streamed down on her face.

"Dara, don't worry when you wake the puppy will still be here" Jiyong said and slowly laid Dara down.

"Yiet"  Dara said it seems that she understood what Jiyong meant.

"Okay go back to sleep okay? Why are you in the kitchen a while ago huh Dara?" Jiyong asked.

"Umy!" Dara answered.

"Oh mommy?" Jiyong said.

"Yiet(yes)" Dara said. 

"Okay sleep now Baby" Jiyong said and tucked Dara in.

-------------FEW DAYS LATER----------------------

Jiyong is carrying Dara who's drinking her milk, Jiyong brought her to the living room to meet the others. 

"Everyone's here Dara" Jiyong said. "Ririn, Minzy, Daesung and YoungBae they want to play with you"

"Ririn?" Dara asked she handed her milk to Jiyong

"You don't want anymore?" Jiyong asked and Dara nodded.

"Hi Dara!" Chaerin said followed by Seungri who's holding a

"LEE SEUNGRI!" Jiyong shouted and glared at Seungri.

"What?" Seungri said.

"Why are you bringing that out?!" Jiyong shouted and pointed at the blood bag that he's drinking with the straw.

"They immediately called me because Dara's here already" Seungri said 

"What..."

"Ririn! Mamam!" Dara said and pointed at the blood bag.

"Seungri" Jiyong said. Dara reached for the blood bag but good thing SEungri was able to hid it immediately.

"Mianhae!" Seungri shouted. DAra started crying and reached for the blood bag.

"MAMAMAMAMAMAm!" Dara shouted.

"Look at what you did Rat" Chaerin said and hit Seungri on the head.

"Mianhae" Seungri said and bowed.

"Stop crying Dara" Jiyong said and hushed Dara.

 

--------------2 1/2 YEARS OLD DARA------------------

"DARA!" Jiyong shouted and went to Dara's playroom. When he arrived at the room he saw that Dara is sleeping on the floor with Gaho on top of her.

"Aish this girl really" Jiyong said and picked Dara up on the floor and placed her on her crib. They already ordered a real bed for Dara so that she doens't have to sleep on her crib. When he placed Dara on the crib he picked the dog and placed it on it's own bed.

"BOOO!" Dara said and immediately stood up from her crib. Jiyong looked at his back and saw Dara in her crib widely awake.

"You want to scare Yong?" Jiyong faked his shockness.

"twid Dara shcared Yongie(Did Dara scared Jiyong?)?" Dara cutely asked Jiyong.

"Yes you almost gave Yong a heart attack" Jiyong faked.

"twui you I'll gwet tui shcare ririn?(Do you think I'll get to scare Ririn" Dara asked and reached for Jiyong.

"Of course! Yong will help you" Jiyong said and hugged Dara.

"Let's eat okay?" Jiyong said and they went down.

"Aho" dara said and pointed at her dog.

"it's still sleeping Dara" Jiyong said and he closed her door. Both of them went to the kitchen and placed Dara on her bigger high chair. 

"What do you want to eat Dara?" JIyon asked.

"anke" Dara said.

"you want Pancake?"

"yesh" Dara said and clapped her hands.

"Okay Yong will cook you a pancake" Jiyong said and he started making the pancake, when he is done he placed it infront of Dara. Jiyong started feeding Dara and from time to time Dara will reach for the spoon. 

"Aho" Dara said.

"Oh Gaho?"

"Aho anke" Dara said and tried standing up.

"You want to feed Gaho with Pancake?"

"yesh"

"Gaho will die" Jiyong said and looked at Dara.

"Ie?" 

"Never mind let's go" Jiyong said and picked Dara up and went to her room where Gaho is roaming a round. Jiyong set Dara down and went to the cabinet to take some dog food for Gaho.

"Stay here Dara I'll just get Gaho some water" Jiyong said and immediately went downstairs. Dara walked closer to Gaho where he is sitting and eating his food on his plate. Dara peaked and sat beside him, she slowly put her hand on the plate and Gaho pat is lightly and Dara pulled her hand away, when GAho is not looking DAra took a fistful of Gaho's food and about to put it in when Jiyong came.

"Dara!" Jiyong said and rushed beside Dara to take away the dog food in Dara's hand.

"You don't eat that okay?That's for GAho only" Jiyong said and pulled Dara away from Gaho.

"No" Dara said and started shaking her head.