Chapter 08

You're my life

“Ririn”

“Dara said my name!!!!” Seungri shouted and started to jump up and down.

“Yah. Clean your eyes she said rin! It means Chaerin” Chaerin said while hitting Seungri on the head and Dara laughed.

“Ririn!” Dara said and pointed to Seungri and Chaerin.

“Don’t fight infront of Dara” Jiyong said while holding Dara.

“You said my name again!” Seungri shouted. He walked closer to Jiyong and took Dara from him.

“say it again!” Seungri said.

“ashdn” (such a tease Dara)

“Aww come on” Seungri said.

“Yah! Move let me carry her, she said my name” Chaerin said, Seungir gave Dara to Chaerin.

“Come on say it again baby” Chaerin cooed kissing Dara’s cheeks.

“ahdnsk”

“Dara come on” Seungri said and started shaking Dara who just laughed at him.

“Yah! Stop it. Her head will hurt”

“Ani. She’s laughing” Seungri said. “Come on say Ririn again”

“Ririn!!!” Dara said and pointed to both Chaerin and Seungri.

“I think that Dara’s referring to both of you Ri for Seungrin and Rin for Chaerin” Jiyong said.

“OH!!! You’re right Hyung. Yah Cat! Look Dara likes us to be together!” Seungri said

“Yah! WE ARE together Stupid!” Chaerin hit Seungri again.

“Aw.Dara Chaerin hit me” Seungri said and pouted at Dara who laughed at me.

“Yah go home! Dara needs to rest” Jiyong said and pushed Seungri and Chaerin outside the room.

“Hyung/Oppa”

“Go Home. Just see her tomorrow” Jiyong said. He closed his door, and when he looked back he saw Dara sleeping on his bed.

“You’ll sleep here today Dara? Huh?” Jiyong whispered. He surrounded Dara with his pillow and went Dara’s room to get her panda stuff toy. He placed the bear beside Dara and she hugged it immediately.

“You like that bear too much” Jiyong whispered. He laid beside Dara and just watched her sleep.

 

-------------------NEXT MORNING------------------------

Jiyong continued to watch Dara sleep, he went downstairs to get her a bottle of milk because he have a feeling that Dara will wake up soon. He run to his room and found Kiko holding a sleeping Dara.

“Kiko”

“Shhh.” Kiko said.

“Put her down Kiko” Jiyong hissed.

“ What? I’m just holding her” Kiko said and walked towards Jiyong while carrying Dara

“Kiko”

“Okay! Okay!” Kiko said and gave Dara to Jiyong.

“Get dress Jiyong. You’re going to accompany me to pick up my family” Kiko said and left the room.

“What?” Jiyong said and run towards Kiko but Dara woke up and started her thumb again.

“Goodmorning Baby Girl.” Jiyong smiled and gave her the bottle of milk. “Finish that Dara, we’re going out” Jiyong whispered. Jiyong went to Dara’s room and placed her on the crib while JIyong is fixing her baby bag. Getting milk poweder, bottle, enough diaper, change of clothes and other necessities that Dara needed.

“Yong” Dara said. Jiyoong looked at her and saw that she already finished her bottle so he went to her.

“Kajah. You need to take a bath” Jiyong said and brought Dara to the bathroom. He bathe Dara as fast as he could and changed her clothes.

“Don’t make any noise Dara okay? Yong will just take a bath” Jiyong whispered and Dara smiled at him. Jiyong went to his room and took a bath as fast as he could and changed his clothes. Jiyong went immediately to Dara’s room and found her on her crib standing up.

“Let’s go Dara” Jiyong said. He picked Dara up and went immediately to his car. He was thankful that no one saw them.

“We’re going to the zoo Dara” Jiyong said to Dara who’s playing her rattle at the back seat.

“ririn sdhkfdh” Dara said.

“You want to see Ririn? Dara?” Jiyong asked.

“shfjduh”

“Well maybe not today Dara. This is our day!” Jiyong said and continued to drive. When they arrived at the zoo Jiyong found a parking lot and took Dara and placed her on the stroller.

“Let’s go Dara” Jiyong said and he started to push the stroller. He went in line ann bought tickets for two.  

“Where do you want to go first Dara?”Jiyong asked and kneeled down infront of Dara.

“bshdl jshdb” Dara said shaking her rattle infront of Jiyong.

“Right” Jiyong said and stood up and pushed the stroller. The two of them continued to roam around the zoo and from time to time Jiyong would pick Dara up and get closer to the animals wherein Dara would mumble incoherent words and laugh.

“Dara you want to see Seungri’s family?” JIyong asked and Dara just smiled and continued drinking her milk. Jiyong brought Dara to the Panda section of the zoo and instantly Dara sat up and pointed at the Panda

“Ririn!” Dara laughed while pointing at the Panda bear inside the fences.

“Yes that’s ririn Dara” Jiyong said and picked up Dara so that they can have a closer look.

“Yong” Dara said and held Jiyong’s neck.

“There you like them Dara?” Jiyong said as they stood up closer to the panda. Dara tried to reach them and that made JIyong laugh.

“Ririn. Ririn!”

“I know Dara” Jiyong said. After a few minutes of standing there Jiyong walked back to the stroller and continued their adventure around the zoo. It was 3 oclock in the afternoon when Dara started yawning.

“You wanna go home Dara?” Jiyong asked Dara who started yawning.

“Just sleep Dara” Jiyong said and guided Dara’s head to his shoulder.

“There” Jiyong said and patted Dara’s back.

 

“YAH! JIYONG WHERE ARE YOU?!” Jiyong heard as he answered his phone.

“Noona You’re too loud” Jiyong said and he slowly placed Dara in his car seat.

“I am asking where are you? And why are you not answering your phone?”

“Well Noona I answered this ca….”

“JIYONG!” Bom shouted.

“Okay okay. Dara and I are just having fun” Jiyong said and went inside the car.

“I’ll talk to you later Noona. Dara and I are going home” JIyong said and hanged up the phone.

When they got home they found Bom at the porch looking irritated, but when she saw that JIyong and Dara is already there he smiled and walked towards them.

“Dara” Bom said and pinched both of dara’s cheeks.

“Yah Say Boomie now! How come you said ririn first before Bommie. Huh?” Bom said and took Dara from Jiyong arms.

“Ririn!’

“Yah are you teasing me huh Dara?” Bom said and they walked inside to be welcome by the others.

“Hi Dara” Kiko said and when Dara heard Kiko she immediately hugged Bommie tightly.

“Yah what’s wrong Dara?” Bom whispered and Dara just hugged her tightly.

“Jiyong!” EunJoo yelled and Bom immediately looked at Jiyong and saw him carrying a lot of animal stuffed toys.

“Well…”

“What are those?” Eun Joo asked.

“Well toys for Dara”

“That’s a lot Jiyong”

“Well Dara pointed at them so I bought it”

“Jiyong.”

“I know I know. I just want Dara to be happy” Jiyong smiled “Right Dara?”

“Yongie!” Dara said and reached for Jiyong.

“Aish You told us that we shouldn’t spoil Dara that much and yet look at what you did” Bom said. “Yah! Make it faster Dara wants you” Bom said and sat at the couch.

“Aigoo Dara everyone loves spoiling you” Bom said and kissed Dara’s cheeks. Dara started her thumb, Bom pulled her thumb refraining her from her thumb.

“Jiyong! Give Dara her milk” Bom said.

“I’ll take care of it” Eun Joo said and went to the kitchen to give her milk. Jiyong immediately placed all the things he bought for Dara in her playroom and sat beside Bom. After a few minutes Eun Joo came with Dara’s milk.

“Here Dara” Eun Joo said and gave Dara the milk but Dara removed the bottle and her thumb.

“Yah Dara. Here’s your milk already” Bom said and pulled again her thumb. Dara started crying and Bom released Dara thumb from her hold. Dara continued to her thumb again.

“Dara, come on here’s your milk” Jiyong said and tried giving Dara the milk but she refused it and continued to her thumb.

“What’s wrong with her?” Bom asked.

“I-I don’t know” Eun Joo said.

“Should we call her doctor?” Jiyong asked.

“Not yet let see if she continues to be this way later”

After a few minutes Dara stopped her thumb and reached for the milk.

“There see. Maybe she just want a different taste” Bom joked and Jiyong laughed at her.

“Maybe it’s time if we feed her real food?” Eun Joo asked.

“Maybe you’re right Omma she’s already a year old so I think that is okay” Bom said.

“Jiyong hold Dara first I’ll make baby food!” Bom said and gave Dara to Jiyong immediately.

“She always loves food” Eun Joo

“neh Omma that’s why Noona is fat” Jiyong whispered.

“Yah! Kwon Jiyong! I heard that!” Bom shouted.

Jiyong just smiled and stared at Baby Dara who is drinking her milk.

“You want to see ririn and the others?” Jiyong asked and Dara smiled while drinking milk and Dara started to coughed out the milk. Jiyong immediately help Dara sat up and stoked her back.

“Kwenchana baby?” Jiyong whispered and helped Dara.

“Yah. You shoulnd’t make babies laugh while they are eating Jiyong” Eun Joo said.

“I’ll just change Dara’s clothes Omma” Jiyong said and stood up

“Okay go aheaed” Eun Joo said.

 

“Auntie”

“Yes Kiko?”

“Well we decided that we would stay here for another one week. Is that okay auntie?” Kiko said while pouting.

“W-well I see there’s nothing wrong there” Eun Joo smiled at them.

“Thank you very much Auntie. I really wanted to get closer to Dara but I think she doesn’t like me” Kiko frowned.

“Oh. It’s not that…Mamaybe if you spent a day together with Dara…”

“Oh that’s a good idea Auntie! I’ll ask Jiyong if we could go to the park tomorrow with Dara” Kiko said and smiled widely.

“that’s a good idea Kiko” Eun Joo said.

“Of course it is Auntie” Kiko smiled.

 

 

I want to thank everyone who continues to support and read my stories none stop. i really really appreciate your comments and votes for the chapters that i upload. i am really really thankful to you guys.

and i wanted to say that i uploaded another story "I GIVE MY ALL" its a story about lee hayi and kim hanbin of team b. it was actually a request of my friend since she's really a fan of both yg artist, i hope that you will support that story too as you support this story. thank you again! please if you have time read other story! thank you!