Chapter 07

You're my life

“Hi Dara” Kiko said and looked evily at Dara. Dara looked at Kiko and upon seeing Kiko’s eyes Dara started to cry.

“Aww. Come here Dara” Kiko said and walked towards Jiyong, reaching for Dara. Dara shook her head and looked away from Kiko.

“Stop crying Dara” Jiyong whispered and tried calming her.

“You look like a father Jiyong” Kiko smiled seductively. Dara cried louder when Kiko tried walking closer to them.

“Where’s your family Kiko?” Eun Joo asked.

“Oh. They are eating Auntie” Kiko smiled. “Come here, sit for a while” Eun Joo said and helped her to settle down.

“Jiyong take care of Dara first” Hyun Suk.

“Where are the others?” Kiko asked referring to Jiyong and his friends

“Oh they are eating too. They encountered a lotof humans a while ago” Bom said and tried picking up some of the mess.

Half an hour later the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it” Bom said and went to the door and found a human size bear standing. She smiled widely.

“Teddy Oppa” Bom said and opened the door widely to let them in. He hugged Teddy and his wife Eun Dae together with their another family friend Robin.

“Where is our new princess?” Teddy said carrying the bear.

“She’s with Jiyong” Bom said and kissed Eun Dae’s cheeks.

 

“Hyung!” Jiyong shouted and walked towards Teddy.

“Is this Dara?” Teddy asked touching Dara’s hair.

“Neh” Jiyong said “Say hi Dara”  Dara looked at Teddy and the bear beside him and smiled widely at him.

“She likes you Hyung” Jiyong said. Dara reached for the bear the Teddy is holding.

“or the bear” Jiyong smiled. Teddy placed the bear on the floor.

“Ybshlf” Dara said reaching for the bear. Jiyong placed Dara on the floor beside the bear. Dara crawled towards the bear and stood up trying to pull the bear but she fell down. Dara stood up again and tried pulling the bear.

“What do you want to do Dara?” Robin asked.

“Ahedbfh” Dara said pointing to the bear and to the place where Jiyong is currently standing at the kitchen door.

“He want you Jiyong” Robin looked at Jiyong.

“it’s okay Hyung, play with her first” Jiyong  said. Robin sat beside Dara.

“Let’s play Dara” Robin said. Robin carried Dara and placed on his lap.

“I’ll show you something” Robin said and took out his tablet.

“Here, let’s play…” Robin introduced the tablet to Dara who kept on mumbling incoherent words. Robin opened an application where Dara can draw freely. She started drawing lines every line and every line. She would laugh when Robin would press the new page button.

“You enjoyed that Dara?”

“Yong”

“Yong?” Robin asked.

“Yhdnsj”

“What?” Robin asked.

“Yong!” Dara said pointing at Jiyong.

“Ohh. Mianhae little one. I don’t know baby language” Robin said and brought Dara to Jiyong.

“Well she wanted you” Robin said. Jiyong took Dara and Dara started her thumb again.

“You’re hungry again Dara” Jiyong said. He walked towards the kitchen

“I’ll accompany you Jiyong” Kiko said walking towards them. Jiyong saw that Dara frowned and close to crying.

“No need Kiko. I can manage” Jiyong said and half run towards the kitchen.

“Don’t cry Dara” Jiyong whispered. He placed Dara on her high chair and prepared the milk.

“Yong” Dara said.

“Yes Dara” Jiyong said.

“yghdj”

“Yes”

“shdkgnfhgs”  

“Yes” Jiyong said. Not knowing what to say to Dara he just keep on saying yes.

“Here Dara” Jiyong said and handed her the milk.

“heuhd” Dara said and the milk. Dara raised her hand and Jiyong gladly took her. A few minutes later just like what expected she fell asleep.

“Dara” Jiyong said and brought her to her room. He kissed Dara’s forehead and closed Dara’s door. Jiyong went downstairs to have a chat with their visitors.

“So.”

“Jiyong please accompany me to the mall!” Kiko said clinging on his arms.

“I’m going to take care of Dara” Jiyong reasoned out.

“She’s asleep Jiyong and Bom Unnie is there” Kiko said.

“I have to meet SeungHyun first” Bom said helping Jiyong so that Jiyong woulnd’t be able to accompany Kiko.

“Please Jiyong. Just this time” Kiko said.

“Go ahead Jiyong. I’ll take care of Dara” Eun Joo said and smiled at them.

“Fine. Call me when Dara wakes up” Jiyong said and stood up. Kiko and Jiyong headed to the mall.

--------- after 2 hours, they heard piercing cry coming from upstairs-------

 

“its Dara” Eun Joo said. “I’ll get her” HyunSuk said.

“She’s loud” Teddy said and drank his vodka

“Yes” Eun Joo said. “ She likes Jiyong very much”

“we can see that” Robin said and all of them laughed.

 

“Dara stop crying” HyunSuk said as he comes down with Dara in his arms.

“Maybe her diaper is wet already?”Eun Joo stood up and walked towards them. “No I changed her diapers before going down”

“Wait I’ll give her milk maybe she’s hungry again”

“okay” HyunSUk said and tried calming Dara again.

“Aigooo what does our little princess want?” Teddy stood up and walked towards HyunSuk. Teddy made funny faces trying to make Dara laugh but still she won’t stop. Eun Joo came back with a bottle in her hand and Dara just shook her head.

“aigoo What do you want Dara?” Robin said. He took his tablet again and gave it to Dara but again she shook her hand.

“Yong” Dara said while crying.

“OHHHH” Teddy and Robin said.

“I’ll call Jiyong” Robin volunteered. He called Jiyong twice but he is not picking up his phone.

“Cannot be reached” Robin said.

“I’ll call the others” Teddy said. He dialed Bom’s number and told them to come home immediately.

After 10 minutes Bom, SeungHyun, Seungri and Chaerin is already there.


“DARAA!” Seungri shouted and handed her a small panda bear. Dara stopped a minute from crying and took the bear. She once again bit the Panda’s head.

“I think Dara wanted your head off Seungri” Chaerin said. Bom took the bear from Dara’s mouth.

“Don’t eat that Dara” Bom said and once again Dara continued to cry. It’s been almost thirty minutes and still Dara won’t stop crying her lips is slowly turning purple.

“Dara please stop crying already” Bom said.

“Ughh where is Jiyong Hyung?!” Seungri said and tried calling Jiyong again.

“Ugh Auntie where did they go again?” SuengHyun asked.

“Seoul Mall” Eun Joo said a little worried since Dara won’t stop crying.

“I’ll look for them” SeungHyun said and ran to the door when he is about to open the door. Jiyong came in running towards where Dara is. He seems mad.

“Come here Dara” Jiyong said and took Dara from Bom’s arms.

“Hyung.” Seungri said.

“Later” Jiyong said and brought Dara to his room.

“I’m here” Jiyong said and wiped Dara’s tears.

“Why didn’t you stop crying huh?” Jiyong said. He wiped Dara’s tears again. Dara stopped crying and her eyes is really swollen.

“Yong promise that he will not leave again” Jiyong said to Dara.

 

-------Living room with the others------

“Kiko. What happened? Why is he not answering his phone?” Eun Joo asked.

“ He forgot his phone on the car. Auntie”

“Jiyong Hyung never forgets” Seungri said.

“Well today is different” Kiko said

“No…” Seungri tried but HyunSuk cut him off.

“Seungri”

“Mianhae Uncle” Seungri said and sat beside Chaerin.

"Kajah. Let's just drink tonight" HyunSuk said and placed different kinds of wine from different year.

"I'll pass today Uncle. Chaerin and I need to do something" Seungri said and stood up.

"Neh. Maybe next time Uncle" Chaerin said and stood up too.

"Okay take care"

"Bye Oppa and Unnie/ Bye Hyung Noona" Chaerin and Seungri said.

"Okay take care" Bom and SeungHyun said.

"We'll just say our goodbye to Dara" Chaerin said. Chaerin and Seungri went upstairs to Jiyong's room and found him laying on the bed with Dara sitting beside him playing with his phone.

"Dara..." Seungri said and went closer to Dara

"We'll go now Dara. We'll see you tomorrow" Chaerin said and kissed Dara on her cheeks.

"Me too!" Seungri said and kissed Dara.

"Ririn!" Dara said and clapped her hands.