Chapter 18

You're my life

"WOW! eggs and ramyun" Dara said and sat at her chair

"So as promise we will eat together" Bom said and sat at her designated seat.

 

 

"Dara, come on you'll be late for your school" Jiyong said while picking up Dara's bag on the floor. 

"can i change clothes? I don't want to wear dress" Dara pouted. 

"Why? You look pretty on that dress"

"But i will have a hard time sleeping with this dress its so long" Dara said pointing at her dress that is below the knee.

"You're going to sleep at school?" Jiyong asked.

"yes, because we have nap time" Dara said and went to her walk in closet to look for a dress that she likes. 

"i want this" Dara pointed to a jumper short

"Okay okay" Jiyong said while acratching his head. he helped Dara changed her clothes and when they are done Jiyong picked her up and went to his car.

"You behave in school okay? Ririn will come later" Jiyong said

"How about bae? daesung oppa and minzy unnie? ohh i forgot seunghyuniie" Dara asked.

"they are busy for the mean time but they will visit as soon as they are finished with their work. 

"they have work??" Dara asked 

"uh no. i mean they are just doing somethibf important" Jiyong said. "seat properly Dara" Jiyong said abd fastened Dara's seatbelt.

"I want to sit infron Yongie" Dara said. 

"You can't you're still a baby" Jiyong said and strted driving towards dara's school.

"I'm not a baby anymore i'm a big girl already" Dara said.

Jiyong laughed and just smiled ar Dara. 

"You behave in school okay?" Jiyong said as he help Dara out of the car. 

"I'm always behave"Dara said and held Jiyongs hand.

"Of course you are"Jiyong smiled. they walked until they are infront of Dara's classroom.

"Okay you wait for. Yong later okay? "

Dara nodded and Jiyong knelt down infront of her. Jiyibg kissed Dara's foregead and let Dara went inside her room. Dara sat at her chair and took out her coloring book and started coloring.

"Hi Dara!"  Dara looked up and saw the Donghae kid smiling at her.

"Hi" Dara said.

"Let's play first!" Donghae said.

"Why?"

"You're my friend right??" Donghae said.

"We're friends?" Dara asked.

"Of course! Let's go" Donghae said and pulled Dara up.

"But what if Ms. Kim caught us?"

"No she won't it's not yet time for classes. Let's go" DOnghae said and pulled DAra again outside of the room. They walked towards the playroom. Dara and Donghae played at the playground unti they heard the bell rang.

"Yah ran faster Dara we're going to be late"DongHae said and pulled Dara with him.

"I don't have long legs like you" DAra said.

"Well it's your fault you're so small"

"I'm not small" Dara said and stopped running.

"Why did you stop?"DongHae asked. Dara ignored him and started walking towards their room.

"Dara" DongHae said and still Dara ignored him.. Both of them arrive in their room and DAra sat at her chair.

 

It was dismissal already and Jiyong isn't still picking Dara up.

"Who will pick you up today Dara?" Ms. Kim asked.

"Yongi Ms. Kim" Dara said. Once again she took out her bottle and started drinking.

"You like sleeping a lot Dara" Ms Kim said and accompanied Dara to the nap corner. As soon as Dara laid down she started snoring.

"You got tired from playing" Ms. Kim said and fixed Dara's things. After a few minutes Jiyong came and Ms. Kim tried being cute infront of Jiyong.

"Come here Dara" Jiyong said and picked Dara up.

"Thank You" Jiyong said and left Dara's room.

 

"How's your day Dara?" Jiyong asked when Dara woke up.

"I am late for class" Dara pouted.

"Why? We arrived at your school earlier than your time?" Jiyong asked.

"One of my classmate encourage me to play in the playground and because of that 

we were late" Dara said.

"and then?"

"I hate him. She called me small. I am not small" Dara said.

"him?" Jiyong asked.

"Yes he called me small!" Dara pouted.

"I am not small right Yongie?" Dara asked.

"Of course not" Jiyong said and hugged Dara.