Chapter 44

You're my life

 

 

"Appa, we need to think of something. The Originals are coming, they are going to kill Dara once they knew her." Bom said. Hyun Suk, Eun Joo, Bom and Jiyong are having their "meeting" at Hyun Suk's study, talking about how they will hide Dara from The Originals, The Originals are the one who rules the vampire communities, they are the one who makes the rule and they are in charge of the peace between humans and vampires. From time to time they make sure to visit different vampire families to make sure they didn't violate any rules. Their number one rule since the beginning of their existence is NO HUMAN SHOULD KNOW THEIR EXISTENCE; OTHERWISE THE HUMAN SHOULD BE KILLED IMMEDIATELY. 

"I thought of something."Hyun Suk whispered but he knows everyone heard him.

"Yeobo? What is it?"Eun Joo asked and held Hyun Suk's hand.

"We buy a new house for Dara and let her stay there for the mean time and once The Originals left, we'll bring her back." Hyun Suk suggested.

"And who will take care of her? I can't do that Appa, what if something happened to her? You know how she is." Jiyong frowned.

"But it's the only other way Jiyong or else they will kill her." Hyun Suk said.

"Let's ask The Originals to turn her then, she said she wanted to be like us." Jiyong said.

"Turn her like us? Wait... If I could remember clearly you are against turning Dara into one of us." Bom said.

"I-i... Things change I guess." Jiyong said and checked his watch, waiting if its time to pick Dara up.

"Wait... Do you l-" Bom said.

"No noona. Don't even think about it." Jiyong said and shook his head. 

"Fine." Bom frowned and just looked at her parents.

"I think your plan is good. It's just how are we going to tell Dara?" Eun Joo said.

"No." Jiyong said.

"Jiyong, I think Appa's right."

"No. Dara won't like that, she'll cry and throw tantrums."Jiyong said.

"She's too old for tantrums."Bom said.

"It will only be a few months Jiyong."Hyun Suk said.

"Okay, if she moved to another house are we allowed to visit her?"Jiyong asked.

"No becau-

"Then no. I'll think of-

"We can't visit her Jiyong because they'll smell her, she's been with us for so many years and her scents already lingers around us. We need to avoid her as much as possible, we can't let The Orginals smell her in this house, or in any one of us. And if you are worried about not seeing her, well there is technology we can always call her."

"It seems like you guys talked about this before, you all already know what to say."Jiyong said and looked at the three of them.

"Well we talked before when you and Dara are out."Eun Joo smiled at Jiyong.

"Fine. But I need to check the house first, she needs helper at house. Wait... What if it rains she'll be scared for sure. No this won't do." Jiyong said.

"She will be fine, we'll make sure that her room is soundproof and she'll be fine." Hyun Suk said convicing everyone that it is the beat decision that they have. 

"I need to pick Dara."Jiyong said and stood up walking out of their meeting.

--------------

After the afternoon classes, Dara immediately stood up and ran around the campus looking for a particular red haired guy. Dara checked all the rooms in the building checking if it's the room reserved for "KWON GD" from what Dara heard from Yoona GD and his friends have this special room for them because their families are stock holders of the school. The last room on the third floor to the right is the last room that Dara haven't checked.

That must be it? It's the last room in the building. Why are you looking for him again Dara, you can't do anything about it anymore he already stole your first, what are you gonna do? Ask him to give it back? Aigoo I must be crazy talking to myself.

Dara walked slowly towards the last room, she found that the door is opened so she slowly peaked inside. She saw 3 guys inside the room and one of the Kwon GD, Dara smiled

Kekeke. Found you! 


 "Dara? What are you doing there?"Someone said and Dara met GD's eyes staring at her. Dara took a step backward making sure that Kwon GD won't see her.

Aigoo. Why are you hiding Dara? You came here to talk to GD right? He's there inside and now you're hiding.

"Ohhh. Hello!" A guy with derp voice and thick eyebrow stood infront of her.

"Uh. H-hi" Dara said but she's still looking down.
"Don't scare her Mino."Someone said and Dara already know who that voice belongs too. She can recognize that voice from far and she don't know why. 

"Hyuuung. I'm not scaring her, i'm just trying to be friendly."

"Tsssh. Go back inside."GD said and Dara saw another set of foot infront of her. She looked up and saw GD staring down at her.

"What are you doing here Dara?"Jiyong asked while pushing Mino away from her. 

"Umm."Dara started but she can't continue because of the stares that GD is giving her.

"What? Let's talk inside."GD said and pulled Dara inside the room. GD saw that almost all of the students in the hallway are staring at them. He closed the door and Dara walked in the middle of the room, still not saying anything.

"Dara?"GD said.

"Anyeeong! I'm Seungyoon!"Someone shouted and stood infront of Dara.

"Uh. I'm Sandara Park but please just call me Dara."Dara smiled at the guy.

"Dara noona are you GD hyung's girlfriend?"Seungyoon asked and Dara immediately looked up at the guy.

"A-ani."Dara said.

"Noona! I'm Mino! It's nice to finally meet GD hyung's girlfriend!"Mino said and took Darams hand to give her a handshake.

"Ah. Im not his---"

"That's enough. Out you two!"GD said and pulled Seungyoon and Mino towards the door.

"But hyuuuuung! We need to talk to Da--"

"No. Out out."GD said and pushed the two outside the door before locking it again.

"So now we're alone. What are you doing here Dara?"GD asked.

Aigoo Dara why did you go here in the first place? You shouldn't have come here. Deep breath Dara, you can do this.

"Why did you kiss me?!"Dara yelled.

"Your payment"GD said and sat at one of the couches.

"B-b-but I could just have pay your lunch or coffee maybe? Or dessert? You- you don't have to k-kiss me."Dara said.
"Well, I would like a kiss for the payment."GD smiled and took a bite of the strawberry fruit on the table. "You want one?" Dara nodded and walked towards the couch where GD is sitting.

"Come sit here."GD said and patted the space beside him which Dara obliged and immediatelt sat her eyes still in the fruits on the table. Dara took one strawberry and took a bite.

"Omo! It taste so good!"Dara said and took another bite of strawberry, then cherries.

"Eat more."GD smiled at Dara, she continued to eat and also forgot about the kiss that she was talking about. GD just shook his head can't believer that Dra will forget everything for food, he took another bite and just watched as Dara continued to eat fruits and smile.

"Aigoo. These are so good."Dara smiled.

"Yeaah. I can see that, you finished all our food."GD laughed.

"Omo! Mia-mianhae!"Dara said and bowed down her head.

"It's okay. "GD patted Dara's head and she immediately looked up. As soon as she looked up GD leaned closer to her and kissed her again in the lips and pulled away.

"W-why.... YAH!!! You already stole two kisses from me!"Dara frowned and immediatelt stood up.

"That one is the payment for the fruits that I gave you."GD smiled.

"You should have told me that I have to pay then I-----"

*RING RING RING* 

Dara felt her phone in her pocket vibrated so she stopped talking and took out her phone. Her eyes grew big when she saw whose calling her.

JIYONGIE

"O-oppa?"Dara answered.

"Yah where are you?!"Jiyong shouted. Dara put away her phone from her eyes for a few seconds because of Jiyong's shout.

"Still inside school. Im walking now towards the gate. We just had a few minutes meeting for our project. Mianhae for not calling you."Dara lied.

"Ara. I'll be waiting here for you."Jiyong said.

"Neh."Dara said and hanged up and looked at GD who's trying to control his laugh.

"Meeting huh?"GD laughed and Dara just pouted at him.

"Hmmph! We are not yet done! I'll see you tomorrow!"Dara said and walked out of the room. 

 

"JIYONGIEEEEE!"Dara waved and run towards Jiyong who's leaning on his car.

"Let's go. We'll eat out."Jiyong said and took Dara's bag from her.

"Is there a problem? Are you mad at me?"Dara asked. She noticed how Jiyong is not hinaelf today. He looks mad and sad at the same time.

"Ani. It's nothing."Jiyong patted Dara's head and smiled at her.

"Are you sure?"Dara pouted. 

"Yes. Let's go. Where do you want to eat?"Jiyong asked.

"Ramyuuun"

"NOPE"

Sorry for a crappy update. I've been just really busy with school stuff and work sooo. And CONGRATS TO BIGBANG FOR WINNING SO MANY AWARDS AT MMA 2015. Clap clap clap. Anywaaaay thank you for reading my updates! Love yaaaaa.