Chapter 41

You're my life

"Let just eat at there at Haru Samgyupsal they have unlimited meat and  the sides are really good."Yoona said and she dragged us towards the restaurant. She said unlimited meat and sides? Omo that is so good!

"Chincha? Unliited meat? Let's go!"I said and ran inside. Once we got inside there is a line of people waiting and standing infront of the receptionist. 

"There's a line."I frowned at them. 

"Don't worry Dara-yah most people are leaving already so we will have our seats in no time."Minho said and put his arms on my shoulders. I smiled widely at him and just stood there while waiting for us to be seated. We stood still there while waiting for our turn when a group of 4 people cut in line and went ahead infront of the receptionist.

"Excuse me Ahjussi. There's a line here."I said to them but they continued to talk to the receptionist. Still none of them looked at us and continued to speak to the receptionist.

"Dara, it's okay. Don't mind them, maybe they have a reservation."Yoona said. 

"Ani. It's unfair."I frowned. 

"Yaaah. Don't cut in line."I said and one of the guy looked at us. Oh. Donghae-ssi?

"D-d-onghae-ssi"I said and looekd at him. 

"You saying something?"He said and stared at me. Aigoo why is he staring at me like that, like he's a monster whos going to eat his food. 

"A-a... You're cutting in the line."I said and started to play with my hands. Please stop looking at me like that. I looked up again and saw him still staring at me. 

"Ah..But we own this place Ms. Park"He smiled at me, Wait? Did he say that they owned this place Ahh its embarrasing. Aigoo I hope the floor will eat me already. I should have listened to Yoona.

"M-mianhae"I mumbled and went beside Yoona.

"I told you to let it go."Yoona whispered. 

"Please make it 7."Donghae said at the receptionist. 

"Let's just transfer to other restaurant if you like?"Minho whispered at me and I nodded. 

"Let's go Ms. Park? Yoona? Minho?"Donghae said and put out his hand inside the restaurant.

"Us?"Yoona asked.

"Why? What are you going to do?"Minho asked and I stood behind them. 

"We're going to eat. Eat with us."Donghae smiled. 

"Eat wth you? You gave us a table?" I asked and stood beside Minho. He noodded and smiled at me. Waaaah, he does have a good side! I thought he is really mean. I smiled at him and he started to walk inside I followe him but when I noticed that Yoona and Minho is not following, I walked back outside. 

"Yah. Let's go!"I said and started to pull Yoona inside. 

"Neh"Yoona said and followed by Minho. The receptionist led us to one of the room.

"Yah. Are you sure about this?" Minho asked.

“Neh.”I followed Donghae inside the one room, once we were inside I already saw the three guys sitting at the end of the table and they all smiled at us

“Please seat here Dara-shi.”Donghae said and pulled the chair next to him. I nodded at him and smiled. Donghae pulled the chair beside and smiled at Yoona, which immediately Minho sat at.

“Wow. What a gentleman Minho.”Yoona frowned and pulled the chair in front of me and sat. Donghae just smiled at us.

“Thank you.”I smiled at him. Ahhh he really have a good side at him.

“I want you guys to meet my cousins, Eunhyuk, Chanyeol and Kyuhyun.”He said and pointed at each guy on the table. “Guys this is Dara, Yoona and Minho” Donghae introduced each one of us. They smiled at is and we smiled back at him.

“Everything is on me so you can order anything you want.”Donghae sat.

“YEEES!”Chanyeol, is it right? Aigoo I already forgot their name. Whoever he is, he yelled and started to look at the menu.

“Chincha?”I asked Donghae and he nodded.

“So I can order anything I want?”Minho asked again and Donghae nodded again. I checked the menu and I liked a lot of their menu. After a few minutes of us looking at the menu one of the waitress came in and took our order, most of them ordered a lot of meat. The waitress smiled at me.

“What can I get you little girl?”She asked. I frowned at her, how dare she calls me little girl.

“I’ll have a sweet tea and seafood ramen.”I said. I’ll let her pass for calling me a kid because I am really hungry and because Donghae is treating us. Once the waitress got all our order she went out to get our drinks and food.

“So what are you three doing here?”Donghae asked looking at me.

“Oh. We were just going to hang out and roam around.”I smiled at him and started eating the free corn and sweet potato on the table.

“Chincha?”

“Neh. Neh! We were also planning to watch a movie, would you like to come with us?”I asked. Waaaah. Why did I asked him, aigoo please say no please no.

“I want to, but I can’t. I’m with my cousins, maybe next time.”He smiled and I just smiled. I looked at Yoona and Minho and smiled at them.

Once our food arrived Kyuhyun started to cook the meat and while they cook all of us started to chat with each other. Once we are all done and cleared the bill, although they owned the place he still needs to pay according to him and I wonder why? We parted ways, we are now on our way to the movie house. 

"I noticed something Dara."Yoona said. 

"Eh? What is it?"

"Yeah me too."Minho looked at me. 

"What?"I asked, we stood in front of the cinema house. I checked the list of movies and there time slot. Hmm there's a 3PM movie and it ends at 6 we can watch this so we can have dinner after. Ahh this is perfect.

"Donghae-ssi, he's really attentive to you awhile ago."Yoona said. Eh?

"Attentive? When?"I asked.

"When we were eating lunch, he serves you meat, water and even wiped your lips."Minho said. Whaaa. Wiped my lips?! They saw that? I thought no one saw. 

"You're guys are thinking so much. Hehehe"I said and I pulled both of them inside the cinema. 

FLASHBACK

I made a samguypsal wrap with a lot meat, rice, kimchi and a small amount of chili sauce. Whaaaaaa. Maa. I took a big one bite and munch on it slowly. It is my first time to eat this one and Yoona and Minho taught me. I should ask Yongie to eat samgyupsal, it is really really good. After the bite, i took a spoonful of my ramyun, ah really really good. 

"Yah, you eat like a kid."Donghae said. I smiled back at him and was about to make another wrap when he pulled my face so close to him and wiped something on my lips. 

"You have a sauce."He said, I nodded. Too close, his face is to close. If you look closely at his face, he have a really nice eyes, but not as nice as GD. He looks handsome too but not as handsome as GD. Aigooo Dara ah what are you thinking. Delete delete delete. He let go of my face and I looked around looking if someone else saw. Good thing everyone's busy eating. 

END OF FLASHBACK

"We saw that Dara, don't try to hide it."Yoona smiled.

"Fine. What do you guys want to watch?"I asked.

"Attack on Titan!"Minho shouted and he threw his hand up. 

"Buy as tickets please? Your treat."Yoona said and put her hands together like pleading. I copied Yoona and looked at Minho.

"Ughh. Fine!"He said and went to the booth to buy our tickets. Yoona and I proceeded to the snacks booth and bought our popcorn and drinks. When we are all settled we went inside and waited for the movie to start. 

"Whaaa the movie is daebak!"Yoona said and all of us agreed. The movie is really good and also the artist are good at acting. (I haven't watched the attack on titan yet so I don't know what or how the movie is.)

"Let's eat ttoekbokki and drink soju!"Minho said.

"Yah! Are we even allowed to drink soju?"Yoona said. Soju? Isn't that an alcoholic drink? We're only 17 are we allowed? 

"Yeah! And they won't even ask our age so it will be okay. Don't worry! We wont get drunk and it will be only one bottle I promise!"Minho said. I nodded at him, I really wanted to try soju but Unnie and Oppa won't allow me. I'll just try one glass then that's it! 

"I'll just try one glass!"I smiled at them and looked at Yoona. 

"Fine! Just one glass for you Dara and for me too, then we will go home."Yoona said and I nodded at her. 

"Let's go!"Minho said and he pulled me and Yoona and we walked towards the park wherein there are small tents. Inside the tent is a small cooking kitchen and alot of chairs and tables. Woaaah is that were we are going to eat? Minho pulled us into one tent where there is a few people. 

"Now, just sit there and I'm going to buy us food and drinks. When Minho got back, we waited for a few mintues before our food was serve, there is tteokbokki, gimbap, kimchi pancake, kimchi, sweet potatoes and alot more small serving of food. 

"Wow! This is so many!"I said and took a bite of gimbap. "But where is the soju?"I asked. 

"We need to eat food first before drinking."Minho said and that we ate the food first on the table, after a few of chaatting and eating. MInho went back to the order bottles of soju and after a few minutes the ahjumma came to our table with 3 bottles of soju. 

"YAH! Lee Minho! I told only one!"Yoona said and smacked Minho at his head. 

"It will be fun?"Miinho said and started to pour our shot glass with the soju. 

"Don't get us drunk you punk! Dara's brother will kill you!"Yoona said. 

"Yada yada yada. You won't get drunk with just a bottle of soju."Minho said. "Cheers!"

I lifted my glass and had a cheers with the two before I gulped down the glass of soju. 

"Eeeeekkkk"I said and Yoona and Minho laughed at me. 

"Don't worry Dara it will taste better later."Minho said and poured another one to my glass. I was about to gulped down my next glass when Minho stopped my hand. 

"Yah! Don't drink continouously! You'll easily get drunk. Eat tteokbokki first."Minho said and put a tteokbokki in my mouth. We continued to eat and drink and Minho is right the soju will taste better if we continued to drink. 

"Yaaaah. Minho. HAHAHAHA look at what...*hik* you did to our Dara. Hahahaha"I heard Yoona said but I just continued to lean on the table. I don't feel good. I want to sleep already.

"Yah! Keep quiet! Aisssssh. Shouldn't have encouraged them to drink. Aisssh Dara's brother is going to kill me."Minho kept on mumbling. I looked up at him and was about to took his shot glass, I want to drink for the last time but he grabbed it from me and drank it.

"Stop it Dara! You already had two bottles and you're face is really really red already! Your Oppa will kill me aigoo."Minho said. 

"I'm not...*hik* drunk."I frowned at him.

"Yeah yeah whatever, just stay here and I'm just going to pay and we will go h..... Yoona! Don't drink that! That's hot sauce!"Minho shouted and took the bottle from Yoona. I stood up, I wanted to go to the restroom, I need to pee so bad, I saw there is a restroom near our place. I stood up slowly, my vision is so blurry and the people and the tent start to move on it on. What is happening why does the tent keep on moving. I slowly walked towards the way to the restroom. I was already outside the tent when I lost balance, I am already prepared for the cold hard floor and the wounds that I will get but it did ot happen. 

"Tsk.Tsk.Tsk Sandara Parak, I didn't know that you drink." I looked up and frowned when I saw who the voice came from.

"Where are you going?"He asked.

"Yah! Sandara Park! There you are! I thought you wander somewhere else! You almost gave me a heart attack."I looked from where the voice came from and saw Minho walking towards me with Yoona on his back sleeping already I think. "Let's go I'll take you home."MInho said and pulled me.

"I'll take her home Minho-ssi. Don't worry."GD-ssi said and pulled me from Minho.

"Are you sure?"Minho asked and GD nodded. 

"Thank you so much! I'll bring Yoona home now she won't wake up. Dara take care, go home!"Minho said and kissed me on my forehead. I just nodded and started to walk again but GD helped me.

"Where are you going?"He asked. 

"restroom"I said I tried to walk on my own but still my surrounding is moving on its own. I stumbled and I almost fell down again but GD-ssi was able to hold me. 

"Let's me help you."GD said and helped me towards the restroom. When we reached the restroom he opened the door for me and he also went inside. 

"Yaaaaaa. You're not *hik* allowed here."I said and pushed him out but I stumbled again. 

"Just go, I'll wait for you here."GD said and pushed me inside one of the cubicle. "Or do you want me to help you pee?"He smiled. 

"Per...vert!"I said and slammed the cubicle door in his face. When I was done I went outside and true to his word he is waiting outside looking at me. I frowned at him and went to the sink to wash my face, but after washing my face I started to vomit. I don't like this. Make it stop. I felt GD behind me and pulled my hair away from my face. I started to tear up and tried to vomit all the food that I ate. When I think that I am already done with puking all I washed my face again. 

"a-are you okay?"He asked. I frowned and shook my head. 

"I don't fee------"

 

THIRD POV (ALL THE ITALIZED PARTS ARE POV OF GD. OR IT IS WHAT IS RUNNING ON HIS MIND)

GD and his friends decided to have a drink tonight at one of the famous tent in Seoul Korea's park, they are having fun when his eyes landed on a table with two girls and one guy who are quiet noisy. He started at them and smiled, he knew them, they are his classmates in his new school and he never taught that they are going to eat in a place like this even drink based on their family background and they are well known as part of the good students in his school. He watched them from time to time and when he decided to check them again he saw one of them is missing, the other one is sleeping on the table and the guy is standing beside the girl sleeping trying to wake her up. He stood up and looked around looking forr the girl. He saw her walking in a path walking like a drunk girl, well she is really drunk. He stoo up and started to walk away.

"HYUUUUNG! Where are you going were not done yet!"Seungyoon said and stood up as well to follow GD.

"I need to go first. I already paid that awhile ago."GD said and followed where Dara is, she almost fell down but GD was able to help her. After talking to Minho about him taking Dara home, he accompanied Dara inside the restroom good thing no one is inside the restroom. When Dara started to vomit on the sink he immediately ran beside her and pulled her hair away from his face. 

How come she's still pretty in this state? Aisssh should'nt have drank if they can't control their alcochol.

 

"Are you okay?" GD asked her, which Dara frowned at him Really GD?Asking her if she's fine?Of course she's not fine look at her, she's drunk and crying and aisssh.

"I don't fee..." Dara wasn't able to finish her sentence when she lost consiousness. GD was fast enough to catch her and held her body close to him. GD pulle the strand of her face to the side to get a clearer view of Dara's face. 

Why are you so pretty Sandara Park. 

"Wake up, Dara. Yah wake up."GD said trying to wake Dara up so that he can drive her home. 

"Hmmmmm."Dara mumbled and continued to sleep. 

"Aisssh"GD said and carried Dara on his back. He walked out the restroom and walked to the park, looking for a place where she can put Dara and look for Dara's belongings looking for some ID that might lead to her address. He placed Dara on the bench and checked her bag for some ID. He checked her phone first and saw a lot of missed call from Yongie? Bommie?

Yongie?Bommie? What kind of name are those? 

GD put back her phone on the bag and checked her ID. When he saw her address, he immediately keyed it in his GPS.

What? That is almost anhour from here? How did she even got here. Oh yeah her friends. 

GD carried Dara on his back again. 

"Aisssh, troublesome."GD murmured. 

"Yaaaah."Dara said and started to wiggle free from GD's hold. 

"Yah! Stay still!" GD said and pinched Dara's .

"Yaaaaaaa, Why did *hik* you do that?! Ishh hurts."Dara frowned and hugged GD's neck tightly. 

"Yah yah yah. Let go! You're killing me! I can't breathe!"GD said and started to removed Dara's hand on his neck but it won't buldge. After a few seconds Dara's holds loosened. 

"Wanna go homee."Dara said and leaned her head on GD's neck. Her lips almost touching his neck.When GD got to his car he immediately placed Dara inside his car. He started to drove and followed his GPS, during the drive Dara is asleep a good thing for GD so she won't pester him. He got stuck in traffic in going out of Seoul so he took his phone out and decided to take photos of Dara, so that he can from time to time for his only fun. 

What are you doing Kwon GD. You're looking like a erted maniac for doing this. Aish whatever this will be for my own fun. I can blackmai her to do things for me. You're a genius GD.

The GPS led him to a place near the busy street of Seoul where big houses are, it lead him to a small path towards a big house. 

This is where she lives? She does have a big house, but how come it is far away from their neighbors? Whatever. 

He turned his engine off and carried her again on his back and walked towards the front gate, he rang the doorbell and after few minutes a guy opened the gate. GD took a step back when he saw the person and stared at the person for a couple of minutes. 

How....Why does he look like me? But no... he have a different hair color and his eyes. We're not the same. No we dont look the same. No i dont look like him maybe just the nose and lips? 

"Dara? What did you do to her?!"He shouted and took Dara from my back. 

"Ah. Good Eveni...."

"Who are you?"He immediately asked and then a girl with a long red hair came. 

"She got drunk while she's having fun with her friends. I initiated on taking her home sir. Since Minho is busy taking care of Yoona."GD explained looking at the sleeping Dara on the guys arms.

"Who are you?"Jiyong asked looking at GD more like glaring. 

"Kwon GD sir, her classmate."GD said and bowed. 

"Thank you for taking care of our sister." The lady said and GD bowed again at them. 

"You can go now"Jiyong said and stepped back inside the house.

"Thank again GD-ssi"Bom smiled at him and GD just nodded before getting in his car to drive home. 

That guy is scary, I almost peed on my pants. Is that Dara's brother and sister? Something is reallt odd between the two. Just go home GD, your mom might be looking for you...Why am I talking to myself again?

"You are so grounded Sandara."Jiyong said and headed straight to Dara's room to place her on the bed.