Chapter 09

You're my life

 

“Aunti is it okay if Jiyong and I together with Dara go to the park?” Kiko asked.

“I’m okay with that but ask Jiyong first” Eun Joo said and started making Dara her first real baby food. Eun Joo decided to just mashed the potato and carrots.

“What is it?” Jiyong asked as he went to the kitchen with Dara in her amrs.

“Kiko here wanted the three of you to go to the park today” Eun Joo said and placed the bowl of food in the high chair

“come here sit here Dara” Eun Joo said and patted the chair. Jiyong sat Dara on her high chair and Eun Joo spooned her a small amount of food.

“Open up Dara” Eun Joo said but Dara on open .

“I don’t know. You can ask Dara” Jiyong said and leveled her eyes.

“Come on Dara open your mouth” Jiyong said but Dara just closed shut, teasing both Eun Joo and Jiyong.

“But Jiyong…”

“Wait Kiko” Jiyong said.

“Dara.” Jiyong said and Dara just clamped shut while smiling.

“ Dara please open your mouth. You need to try this” Eun Joo said trying to feed her.

“Dara I said open your mouth” Jiyong said but still Dara won’t open .

“Aigoo being stubborn already Dara” Eun Joo said and Dara continued to close and smiled at them.

“You won’t open them huh?” Jiyong leaned closer and started to tickle Dara in her feet and Dara started to laugh.

“there there” Jiyong said and opened .

“Omma” Jiyong said and then Eun Joo fed Dara. Dara ate the food slowly and reached for the spoon.

“You like that Dara” Jiyong said. Dara continued to reach for her food. Eun Joo gave Dara once more.

“Jiyong feed her, I’ll just do something” Eun Joo said and gave Jiyong the spoon.

“Neh.”

“I’ll feed her Jiyong” Kiko said and reached for the spoon.

“O-okay” Jiyong said and leaned back on the bar table so that he can have a full view of Dara and Kiko. Kiko gave her a spoonful and Dara ate it, Kiko gave her another one. Dara dipped her hand on the bowl of food and started waving her hand. The food started to fly in different places and it landed on Kiko’s face.

 

“Dara” Jiyong said and walked towards her. Dara laughed and pointed at Kiko.

“EWWW!” Kiko shouted and glared at Dara. Dara just laughed and dipped her hand again but Jiyong was able to stop her.

“Dara” Jiyong warned.

“I’m sorry for what Dara did” Jiyong apologized to Kiko.

“It’s okay. I’ll just change” Kiko said and glared at Dara once more.

“okay” Jiyong said. Kiko walked away to change her clother, Jiyong picked Dara up.

“Dara that’s not good” Jiyong said “but you did a good job” Jiyong smiled. Dara reached for the food and started whimpering.

“You still want to eat?”

“Mamamamam” Dara said and reached for the bowl again. Jiyong placed her again and continued to feed her. When the bowl of food is finished Jiyong called Bom so that she can bathe Dara already.

“Ommie!” Dara shouted when she saw Bom on the door.

“YOU SAID MY NAME!!!!” Bom shouted and ran towards Dara.

“Hyommie”

“YOU SAID SEUNGHYUN AND MY NAME!!” Bo shouted and started kissing Dara’s cheeks.

“Say it again Dara” Bom said.

“Yong!” Dara said.

“Aigoo Dara say our name again” Bom said.

“ahsgdj”

“Don’t force her Noona” Jiyong said and gave Dara to Bom.

“Fine. Come on Dara I’ll bathe you” Bom said and they went to Dara’s bathroom.

“I’ll prepare her clothes Noona”

“Okay” Bom said and slowly she bathe Dara.

 

“Dara you want to go to the park with Auntie Kiko?” Jiyong asked as he put clothes on Dara.

“Balhsdhfk”

“Is it okay?” Jiyong asked and Dara just smiled.

“you smiled so is that a yes?”

“Yong” Dara said and smiled at them.

“Okay okay I’ll tell Kiko”

“Tell me what?”  Jiyong saw Kiko standing at the door of Dara.

“Uh. Dara liked to go to the park” Jiyong said.

“Oh. That’s good. Wait I’ll just changed!” Kiko said and ran to her room to change.

“Let’s go Dara” Jiyong picked Dara up.

“Are you sure Jiyong?” Bom whispered.

“Yeah why not” Jiyong said and picked up the baby bag.

 

“We will go to the park Dara” Jiyong whispered. Jiyong and Dara waited for Kiko at their living room.

“I’m sorry did I make you wait long?” Kiko asked.

“Uh not really. Let’s go” Jiyong said.

“Oh. Let me carry Dara” Kiko said.

“Uh…” Kiko took Dara from Jiyong and Dara smiled at Kiko.  Dara held Kiko’s hair for support. Kiko didn’t mind at first since she want to look good in front of Jiyong.

“Let go of my hair Dara” Kiko mumbled.

“What?” Jiyong said

“Nothing” Kiko smiled at him. Dara held Kiko’s hair tighter.

“Dara” Kiko smiled and Dara started her thumb.

“Jiyong I think Dara’s hungry” Kiko said and looked at Jiyong.

“Hungry again Dara? We aren’t even outside of the house yet” Jiyong said and took one bottle for Dara.

“I know right Jiyong. She’s getting fat” Kiko said. Jiyong gave Dara the bottle and she started it happily. Jiyong placed her in the car seat and fixed her bag.

“Behave there Dara okay” Jiyong said and kissed Dara’s forehead. Jiyong drove to the park with Kiko telling him the direction of the specific park she wanted to visit Seoul Grand Park.

“DARA! We’re here!” Kiko shouted and looked back at Dara. Dara is trying to give Kiko the bottle but Kiko didn’t accept it.

“O” Dara said giving Kiko the bottle. Kiko’s reached for it but Dara took back her bottle and started again. Kiko glared at Dara but Dara ignored her.

 

 

sorry for the lame and short update. :( anyways thank you guys for reading and supporting my story. i really really appreaciate every vote and comments that i received from you so please keep on voting and commenting in my story! :)))

and if you have time please read my other story I GIVE MY ALL and tell me what you think about it. THank you very much!: )))