Chapter 31

You're my life

KWON'S HOSUE

"CHAERIN! Call Seungri, Dara won't answer her phone" Jiyong said and tried dialing Dara's number again.

"They're here!" Bom shouted and ran towards the door. Jiyong pulled Bom away from the door and opened the door waiting for Seungri and Dara. 

 

SEUNGRI AND DARA AT THE CAR...

"Oppa, I'm scared" Dara said and looked at the window as they come near by their house.

"Me too... Hyung will kill me for sure"Seungri mumbled.

"Me too Oppa" Dara frowned. 

"Oppa! Let's don't go home first!" Dara suggested.

"We can't!" Seungri frowned.

"Oppaaa" Dara whined.

"We can do this Dara, if i die tonight give my gift to Chaerin and tell her how much I love her"

"Oppa, you can't die remember? You're a vampire" Dara commented.

"Ani. I can die! If hyung stab me in my heart and pulled it out"

"Yah!Oppa that is gross"Dara said,

"I know but cool right?" Seungri smiled.

"It's not time for jokes Oppa."

"Let's just pray that Hyung won't kill us" Seungri said as he made a left turn to the Kwon's parking lot.

 

"WHERE.HAVE.YOU.BEEN?"Jiyong shouted when Seungri and Dara walked towards the door.

"Yongie" Dara mumbled.

"ANSWER ME" Jiyong shouted.

"Yah! Why are you shouting? You're not appa!" Dara frowned.

"this kid" Jiyong said and glared at Dara.

"Yah Dara don't talk back.Hyung will just get mad more" Seungri mumbled.

"Tell me. Yah Seungri answer me!"Jiyong shouted.

"We went to the mall hyung" Seungri frowned.

"Dara, I told you not to..."

"and I didn't listen" Dara smiled.

"Yah! Dara!" Jiyong shouted.

"mianhae Yongir" Dara looked down.

"aissh! My head hurts because of you two!" Jiyong said.

"Yongie, you're a vampire and vampires don't get headac.... I'll shut up" Dara said and pretended to zip her lips since Jiyong glared at her.

"Seungri!" Jiyong shouted.

"Yes Hyung?" Seungri asked.

"Where did you two go? Answer me!" Jiyong shouted.

"We went to the mall hyung" Seungri answered.

"Why?"

"we...." Seungri started

"It's a secret!" Dara said.

"I'm not talking to you" Jiyong said.

"Meanie!" Dara shouted and walked passed Jiyong.

"YAH! I'm not yet done talking to you! Come back here!" Jiyong shouted.

"You said you're not talking to me" Dara said and went straight to her room

"Aisshh. Noona!!!" Jiyong shouted.

"Fine fine I'll talk to Dara" Bom said and tried to hide her laugh. Bom stood up from her seat and went straight to Dara's room. She knocked

"Dara's sleeping" Dara shouted.

"It's me Dara" Bom whispered.

"Unnie" Dara said and opened her door. Bom smiled at her, Bom went inside and sat at her bed.

"Jiyong is just worried" Bom said.

"He is always worried. I'm a big girl now, I can take care of myself" Dara said.

"I know, but you know Jiyong is Jiyong" Bom said.

"Neh. He's always worrying about small things"Dara said.

"I know, he''s been like that since you're a baby" Bom said.

"but you said Yongie hates me when I was a baby" Dara said.

"Well he hates you maybe for a few days? but he learned to love you after" Bom said.

"Tell me something unnie"

"about?" Bom asked.

"anything!" Dara smiled.

"aren't you tired?" 

"Ani."

"Wait tell me first what did you do at the mall"

"It's a secret" Dara smiled.

"Tell me, I'll keep it a secret" Bom said.

"You'll keep it a secret, promise?" Dara asked.

"Neh. Cross my heart" Bom said

"Oppa and I bought a gift for Chaerin Unnie" Dara whispered.

"MWO?!"" Bom shouted.

"UNNIE!" Dara shouted and put her hand on Bom's mouth

"Oh Mianhae" Bom said.

"Please keep it a secret okay?" Dara said.

"Neh!" Bom nodded.

"Ugh I'm sleep and tired Unnie" Dara said and placed her head on Bommie's lap.

"I want milk unnie" Dara said.

"I thought you're tired?" Bom asked.

"Neh but you know I can't sleep without drinking milk." Dara said.

"aissh okay. I'll just make your milk. You know Dara I'm really wondering if you're a teenager already or still a baby" Bom said, and Dara just smiled. Bom walked out of her room to make Dara's milk. Dara changed her clothes and laid on her bed, trying not to close her eyes still waiting for her milk. In the end,Dara failed and her eyes totally closed.

 

JIYONG and SEUNGRI

"Mianhae hyung. I won't do it again" Seungri said and bowed.

"Of course. This won't happen again" Jiyong said.

"Neh. We'll go now" Seungri said and walked towards Chaerin who is not happy with him either.

"fine. take care" Jiyong said 

"Bye Oppa, say bye to Dara and Unnie for me" Chaerin said and walked beside Seungri.

"Neh. I will"Jiyong said and walked towards them to the door. He closed the door and walked towards the kitchen and saw Bom making milk.

"For Dara?" Jiyong asked.

"Neh. She said she's tired but still demands for milk" Bom said and finished making her milk.

"I'll bring that to her" Jiyong said.

"You're not mad anymore?" Bom asked.

"You know I can't get mad at Dara" Jiyong said and took Dara's glass.

"Yeah yeah I forgot" Bom said and cleaned first the things that he used for the milk. 

"I'll go noona" Jiyong said.

"Neh" Bom said. Jiyong walked upstairs towards Dara room. He knocked but no one answered so he knocked again.

"Dara" Jiyong said and knocked. Is she still mad? 

"If you won't answer me I'll open this door" Jiyong said. Still no answer so he opened the door. He walked inside and saw Dara already sleeping.

"Aishh." Jiyong mumbled and went closer to Dara's bed and placed her milk on her table. He sat at her bed and started shaking Dara.

"Wake up, here's your milk Dara" Jiyong said. 

"Sleepy" Dara mumbled and hugged one of her pillow.

"sleepy as always" Jiyong mumbled. He placed Dara's blanket up to her shoulder and kissed her forehead.

"Sleep well, little one" Jiyong smiled. 

 

AT DARA'S SCHOOL SOME OTHER DAY.

"DARA!" Minho and Yoona shouted. Dara looked at her left and saw Minho waving at her and on her right is Yoona also waving at her. She smiled at both of them not knowing where to go. Minho at the same time Yoona walked towards her.

"Let's go to our class together!" Both of them said. Minho looked at Yoona and raised his eyebrows while Yoona glared at Minho.

"Dara's coming with me, right Dara?" Yoona said and hooked her arms on Dara's elbow

"No,she's coming with me" Minho said and put his arms on Dara's shoulder.

"a-ah. Why don't we just go to class, the three of us?" Dara suggested and smiled at her friends.

"Okay! let's go" Yoona said and pulled Dara towards the campus entrance.

"YAH! Wait for me!" Minho shouted and ran towards them. The three of them walked towards their class and when they got their they sat on their own chair.

"I'll just go to my locker to get some of my things" Dara smiled.

"You want us to accompany you?" Yoona asked.

"No need" Dara smiled.

"Okay!" Yoona said and continued what she's doing. 

Dara started walking towards her locker, walking so slowly since she's tired.

"So tired" Dara mumbled. Dara continued walking towards her locker, when she got there she slowly opened it and took her books.

"Make it fast you're blocking my locker" 

Dara looked at the person who spoke and stare at him.

"Mianhae" Dara said and moved a little and glanced secretly at Donghae while taking out her books.

"Why are you staring?" Donghae asked and looked at Dara.

"A-a-ani" Dara said and immediately closed her locker and ran towards their classroom.

"Are you okay Dara?" Yoona asked when she saw Dara trying to catch her breathe.

"N-neh" Dara smiled and sat at her chair.

I am sure that he is not the Donghae that I met in my preschool.

 

DARA YOONA AND MINHO AT THE SCHOOL'S CAFETERIA HAVING THEIR LUNCH

D"Dara, Donghae's starring at you" Yoona whispered.

"Eh?" Dara asked and looked aroung looking for Donghae and Yoona is right Donghae is indeed starring at her.

"Neh. Did you do somehting?" Yoona asked.

"Ani" Dara mumbled and continued to eat.

"Dara"

"Neh Minho?" Daar said.

"He's coming this way" Minho mumbled. Dara's eye grew big and looked at where Minho's looking and he is right Donghae is walking strainght at them.

"Yes Donghae-shi?" Yoona asked and smiled at Donghae.

"I was wondering, is she the new girl?" Donghae asked pointing at Dara.

"I have a name you know" Dara said.

"So do you mind telling me your name?" Donghae asked.

"No, because I don't talk to strangers" Dara said.

"Stranger? If I remember, Yoona and Minho told my name already"

"Yes. i know your name but I don't know you personally"

"Well you are talking to me right now"

"Yes but you're still a stranger and I don't talk to strangers" Dara said and looked at her food.

"What are you? In preschool?" Donghae said and laughed.

Dara just continued eating not minding Donghae.

"I'm talking to you, what's your name" Donghae asked.

still Dara did not say anything.

"Yoona tell me" Donghae said.

"she's Dara Kwon"Yoona mumbled. Dara looke at Yoona and her eyebrows started to wrinkled.

"Mianhae" Yoona mumbled.

"Oh Dara Kwon, sounds familiar" Donghae said. "Well nice meeting you Dara and you already know my name" Donghae smiled and walked back to his table smiling.

"Why did you tell him my name" Dara asked Yoona.

"Mianhae, it's hard to explain but I need to answer him." Yoona said.

"Hmmph" Dara mumbled and continued eating her food.

"Don't be mad at Yoona, we'll explain to you next time, not now since we still need to finish our lunch" Minho said.

"Neh I understand" Dara said.

 

KWON'S HOUSE

"Yongie!!!"Dara shouted and ran towards Jiyong. Jiyong just raised his eyebrows while starring at Jiyong.

"What's wrong?" Jiyong asked.

"Nothing!" Dara smiled.

"Are you sure? Why are you acting like that?" Jiyong asked still looking weirdly at Dara.

"Yah!" Dara shouted and pouted.

"I'm just kidding" Jiyong smiled and hugged Dara.

"Milk" Dara mumbled.

"I knew it, you needed something" Jiyong said and pulled from their hug.

"Komawo Yongie" Dara smiled.

"Aish. What do you want to eat for a snack?" Jiyong asked

"Pizza!" Dara smiled

"Is pizza and milk a good combination?" Jiyong asked.

"Neh! Could you bring it to my room I have lots of homework" Dara said.

"Neh. Neh" Jiyong smiled. 

"Komawo" Dara smiled and kissed Jiyong in the cheeks.

"Neh. Make sure to finish your homework"

"Neh! You'll help me right?" Dara asked,

"of couse" Jiyong nodded. Dara smiled and went back to her room to start doing her work.

 

From: Yoona

DARA! ^0^ Someone's asking your number! Should I give your number?

 

"Oh?" Dara sat and tried thinking someone who'll ask his number

 

To: Yoona 

Chincha? Who? 

 

Dara slowly took out her books and pens. Ugh too many homeworks, would I be able to finish this all. Her phone beeped and checked Yoona's reply.

 

From: Yoona

Donghae Oppa

Eh?? DONGHAE? Dara immediately answered.

 

To: Yoona

EH? Ani don't give him my number.

Dara waited for Yoona's reply but 5 minutes passed already and still she didn't receive any.

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Come in!" Dara shouted and walked towards the door.

"Here's your snack your highness" Jiyong said and walked towards Dara's another table and placed her food.

"Komawo!" Dara said.

"Your room will be finish soon" Jiyong said.

"really? So I'll transfer then? What's the design?" Dara asked.

"It's a surprise Dara"

"Yongiee" Dara pouted.

"You need to wait for it Dara" Jiyong smiled.

"fine" Dara frowned.

"So how's school" Jiyong asked.

"It's fine. I mae a few friends Yoona and Minho" Dara said.

"Minho?" Jiyong asked.

"Neh"

"Is it a guy?" Jiyong asked.

"neh!" Dara nodded.

"What's his full name?" Jiyong immediately asked. 

"Lee Min Ho" Dara said.

"Lee Min Ho? Okay" Jiyong said.

"Ne...wait. Why are you.. Yah! Yongie don't tell me you'll have him a background check? He's not courting me. Yah! Yongie!" Dara shouted as Jiyong smiled and started walked outside her room.

"aisshhh!" Dara said and checked her phone and saw Yoona already replied,

 

From: Yoona

Mianhae Dara, he took my phone...Mianhae Dara. T__T this is Oppa's number 1234567890 just don't answer or reply

 

UNKNOWN NUMBER CALLING.(1234567890)

"OMO!" Dara said as she stare at her phone and throwed it at the floor.