Chapter 42

You're my life

 "Dara-yah wake up already its already noon."
"Want to sleep....more unnie."
"Wake up! You need to eat."
"Later....."
"Wake up Dara, Jiyong is mad...Really really mad Dara."
"Hmmm. My head hurts."
"I know so wake up now so you can drink medicine."
"Fineeeeee."I sat up and looked up at Unnie who's standing beside me with a water and medicine on her hand.
"Here."She said and handed me the medicine.  
"Komawo unnie."I smiled at her.
"Tell me, what the hell happened to you yesterday?" Eh yesterday? I tried to remeber everything Minho Yoona and I were drinking then GD came in......Omo...Otteokae?! What should I do? What.... Should I lie? Like I don't remember anything? Thats what happens to people who got drunk right? They don't remember anything? 
"Eeh? Yesterday?... Ehh? H-how did I get h-home?"I asked and looked around the room. Good acting Dara-yah. Clap clap clap. 
"You don't know? Or Are you faking it?"Bom unnie said looking me in the eye. 
"I-i don't really remember unnie." I frowned. "What happened?"
"What was the last thing that you remembered?" Bom unnie said and sat at my bed.
"Well I tried drinking soju then after that I don't know what happened."I frowned and I looked up at Bomnie Unnie and saw sadness or is it pity? Kekeke I think my acting is working. 
"Aish. You know what Dara, you got drunk and some guy who look like Jiyong brought you home. Do you even know that guy huh Dara?"She asked. Some guy who looked like Jiyong? So they met GD already? 
"Eh? You met GD already? I told you about him remember?"I said and started to fix my bed.
"Nope you never mentioned him before."Bom Unnie said.
"Well, Let's go you need to eat."I stood up and didnt bother fixing my self. So hungry and my head still hurts. 
"Can I eat ramen for breakfast?"I ran beside Bom Unnie and smiled widely at her. 
"Nope!"She smiled back, I pouted and headed to the kitchen.
"What's with the long face?"Someone said and I smiled brightly at Appa. 
"I want ramen."I frowned.
"Oh. But Jiyong threw away all your ramen."Appa said while reading the newspapers.
"Threw away...... ANDWAEEEEEE. Whyyyyyy?"I said and frowned and started checking the cabinets for my ramen. 
"Well... Its like your punishment for what happened yesterday Dara. I was disappointed."Appa said and frowned at me. I ran beside him and sat. 
"Appa, Mianhae, I didn't know that, that will happen. We were just having fun. Mianhae."I apologized. I dont want him to be disappointed and mad at me. What if he wont allow me anymore next time to go out. 
"Arasso. Just don't drink again okay? We're worried. It's a good thing you have a nice friend that brought you home."Appa said and patted my head. 
"Mianhae..."I said and hugged him.

"Still no ramen for you Dara-ah."Bommie Unnie said and placed the kimchi pancake infrony of me. 
"Fine. I'll just talk to Jiyongie Oppa and ask for my ramen back."I said and started eating. I looked at Bommie Unnie and Appa. I saw appa sipping a cup of coffee? Same as woth Bommie Unnie.
"Eh? Why? And when did you start drinking coffee?"I asked. 
"Nothing. We just want to try. It actually taste good."Bommie Unnie said and Appa just smiled.
"You guys are weird."I laughed. 
"Whatever just finish your food. Jiyong's inside his room."I nodded and finished my food, when I was done I went to the sink to clean the dishes. 
"Just leave it there Dara, I'll do that."Appa said and I smiled widely at him.
"You spoil her so much."Bommie said and I just ran upstairs to go to Oppa's room.

"Oppaaaaaaaaa."I shouted and knocked on his door, after knocking I just went inside.
"Im busy."He said and continued to write songs again I think.
"Are you mad? Don't be mad anymore."I pouted and walked towards him.
"Let's talk later. Im busy."He said.
"Jiyongieeeeee. Let's talk now."I said and tried pulling him to look at me.
"Later Dara"He said and continued back to writing his songs.

3RD PERSON POV (I forgot I was writing it with Dara's POV)
"Oppppppaaaaa" Dara frowned.
"Fine."Jiyong dropped his pen and turned around to look at Dara.
"Mianhaeyo" Dara bowed and kneeled on the floor.
"Get up."Jiyong said.
"No! Not until you forgive me."Dara mumbled her face still facing the floor. "Jiyongieeee, Dara's really really sorry! I didn't mean to be drunk! It's just we tried soju and --and the ahjumma gave us without even asking for our IDs, so it's really not are fault. And well it doesn't taste good but I still continued to drink it because I don't know why and then I don't even know how I got home! Please forgive meeeee."Dara said. 
"Get up!"Jiyong said.
"Forgive me pleease!"Dara said.
"Fine! I forgive y---"
"Really?"Dara looked up and sat at the floor immediately.
"Yes BUT"
"Eh??? Why is there a but?!"Dara frowned.
"Because I have conditions for you..."
"Fine but you forgive me right?"Dara smiled and Jiyong nodded. Dara stood up immediately and started to walk away, hoping that she could escape Jiyong's conditions.
"Where do you think you're going? Im not yet done with you."Jiyong said and pulled Dara back to his table.
"Fine what are your conditions Oppa."Dara frowned.
"You are not allowed to go out anymore."
"But Oppa! I need to hang out with my friends!"
"I didn't say its for forever! You are just grounded for a month! Let me finish taking first before you make comments." Jiyong said and Dara just nodded.
"You're grounded for a month, you can't go out with your friends. I'll drive you to school and pick you up or Bom noona or someone in the family." Jiyong said.
"Only that? That's so easy!" Dara smiled. 
"Oh really? But I'm not yet done with my conditions. I still have one last thing." Jiyong smiled widely.
"And what is that?" Dara asked not liking the smile his Jiyongie Oppa's smile.
"No ramyun for you."Jiyong said.
"For a day?"Dara smiled.
"No. It's for a month. No ramyun for a month. Now Im done you can go out now I need to finish something." Jiyong smiled.
"ANDWAEEEE!" Dara shouted
"I'm busy Dara. Go now." Jiyong smiled and started pushing Dara outside his room. "Jiyongiee don't do this."Dara frowned
"Made up my mind already. Sorry." Jiyong smiled.
"Fine! I'll talk to Appa. You can't do this to me!"Dara said.
"Go ahead."Jiyong said.
"But im scared he'll be mad at me."Dara frowned. Jiyong laughed.
"It's just one month Dara. Im sure you'll survive. Now go I have to do something." Jiyong said.
"Hmmmp." Dara frowned and walked outside of her room.
 

"Dara! Oh my God! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!"Minho shouted and kneeled infront of Dara in the middle of their school campus.
"YAAAAAH! What are you doing?! Stand up!"Dara said and pulled Minho up.
"Did you get in trouble? Im sorry! Im sorry! I won't do it again!" Minho said.
"It's okay! Don't worry about it! But Im not allowed to go out anymore for a month."Dara frowned.
"Did GD sent you home safely? He didn't took advantage of you right?"Minho whispered.
"Of course not. I think." Dara said. "Speaking of did you see him? I need to thank him first."
"Nope havent seen him."Minho said and both of them started to walk to their class
"LEE MINHOOOOOOOO!" Someone shouted and both of them looked at their back hearing coming it from the main entrance door.
"Oh . Yoona! Im so dead! Yah! Dara! See you later! "Minho said and started to run away.
"Get back here you piece of ! Yaaaaaaah!l Yoona shouted and ran beside Dara.
"A-are you alright?"Dara asked.
"No! I am grounded because of Minho! My parents took my laptop and TV for two weeks! TWO WEEKS! Im going to die Dara without those two!" Yoona frowned. 
"But you still have your phone right?" Dara said.
"Yes! But it's different, I'll see you later Dara. I need to kill someone.!"Yoona frowned and started to run towards where Minho went. Dara roamed around the school campus looking for particular person. 

"Why can't I find him."Dara frowned and just started to walk back to her class. She kept on walking while looking at her feet and didn't saw someone standing infront of her.
"Watch where you're going Dara."Someone said and Dara looked up.
"GD-ssi"Dara mumbled.