Chapter 37

You're my life

"DARAAAAAAAAA!" Yoona shouted as soon as she saw Dara walking going inside their campus. She's always hyper through out the day, no one really know where Yoona get her energy. She ran towards Dara and smiled widely. 

 
"Neh?" Dara asked and the two of them walked towards their class. For today they have history for their first subject which Dara and Yoona have a hate and love relationship with the subject maybe because of their bipolar teacher for that class. 
 
"have you heard the news? We have a new student! He's from Japan and he's name is Kwon GD" Yoona said. Whenever there is a new gossip or news about their school Yoona is one of the person to know it because she have a lot of connections with the different department at their schoo. 
 
:GD? What does that mean?"Dara asked. Kwon GD? Does GD as a name exist in Korea? It sounds odd and short. 
 
"Neh. Well that what they say Kwon GD, he's from Japan and I heard his family is one of the stockholder of our school. Base from his name he looks handsome and cool. Aigoo I want to meet him!" Yoona squeeled and hugged Dara.
 
"Meet who?" Someone popped out beside them. 
 
"You don't care. What are you doing here? Go away!" Yoona said and pushed Minho to the side. 
 
"Yah! You don't have the right to push me! I am Dara's friend too!" Minho said and went to the other side of Dara to hold her arm. 
 
"No! Just go away! We are having a girl talk!" Yoona said and went to the side of Dara where Minho is standing, she pulled him away but he won't buldge. 
 
"No!" Minho said and held Dara's arm tightly. 
 
"Don't fight! You'll break my arm!" Dara said and tried to pull her arm from the two, she successfully pulled her arm but she almost fell on the floor if not the person beside her held her arm. Dara stood up and bowed at the person beside. 
 
"Daraa!" Both Yoona and Minho shouted, 
 
"Mianhae. Mianhae" Seh bowed again and looked up. She saw a guy with a bright red hair that is pulled up. She starred at him and realized that somehow he looked like his brother Jiyong. They are quiet similar with the face but definitely different hair color. Her Jiyongie would never die his hair red. The guy just nodded at her before walking away heading towards the another hallway of their school. 
 
"Are you okay?" Yoona asked and turned Dara around to check if there is any damaged is done. 
 
"Ah- Neh. Im fine" Dara said.
 
"Mianhae. It's my fault" Yoona and Minho said at the same time. 
 
"Im fine don't worry!" Dara smiled. 
 
"Dara, he's handsome right?" Yoona smiled and nudged Dara on the shoulder. 
 
"Who? Me? I know that already! Dont need to tell me" Minho smiled at them and Yoona just scoffed at him. 
 
"Not you punk! The guy with red hair. He's so handsome right? If Im not mistaken maybe he is Kwon GD, ive never seen that face before here"Yoona said and the three of them continued to walk towards their classroom for history. Once they are inside they sat at their respective seats and waited for their teacher to come. 
 
"Good Morning"Mr. Lee greeted and put his things on his desk. "Today we have a new student coming in. I want you to welcome him fully, I know classes started weeks ago but please make sure you make him feel welcome. Arasso? All the students nodded. They already knew about the student coming in because the news spread like a wildfire a while ago before classes start. 
 
"Please come in" Mr. Lee said and motioned for the person outside to come in. 
 
"My name is Kwon GD. Please take care of me" The guy with the red hair who helped Dara from falling stood infront of them. He bowed, he looked bored and not friendly, Dara frowned with the thought of that. She personally wanted tp be friend with him because he is a new stident like her, but she started during the start of the school. 
 
"Mr. Kwon you could sit beside Mr. Lee Minho, the guy who is close to sleeping"Mr. Lee said and the student laughed. Yoona being a good friend smacked Minho at the head. 
 
"Yah! Class is just starting and you are sleeping already." Yoona whispered. 
 
"For your information, I am not sleepng. JUST close to sleeping" Minho cleared and took his bag from the vacant sit beside him.
 
Jiyong nodded and proceeded at the empty chair beside Minho and he sat down.
 
"Whatever! Just listen to the teacher and maybe we can exchange seats tomorrow?" Yoona whispered and smiled at Minho and raised her eyebrow pointing at GD. Minho shook his head and put his tongue out. 
 
"Hmmph. Dara Minho wont exchange seats with me" Yoona frowned at her. 
 
"Why? You dont want to sit with me anymore?" dara frowned and looked down at her hands. 
 
"Ani!!! Its not that! I-i" Yoona said but Dara started to sniff and Yoona panicked. 
 
"Yah! I was just kidding! Dont cry! Andwae! Dont cry!" Yoona shouted and everyone from their class looked at both of them. 
 
"What's the problem Ms. Im and Ms. Park"Mr. Lee said, you can see from his face that he is mad for disturbing his class. 
 
"N-nothing Mr. Lee" Yoona and Dara both said. 
 
"Mr. Lee would you please exchange sits with Ms. Park?" Mr. Lee said pointing at Minho and Dara. 
 
"Im sorry" Dara mumbled at Yoona. Yoona smiled and mumbled an apology too. Dara gathered her things and went to Minho's chair. 
 
"Mianhae" Dara mumbled. 
 
"No worries Dara. Its okay. I thinks Yoona will help me to stay awake during class with her continuous blabbing mouth"Minho smiled and gather his things and moved to his new seat. 

Mr. Lee continued his lesson and Dara just listened to his class but in the middle of lesson Dara can feel that the person beside her has been starring at her for a long time, blood started to rush to her face by just thinking that GD is staring at her. She decided to ignore him thinking that he'll get tire in staring at her, after a few minutes she can still feel that feeling she made up her mind and looked beside her. Indeed Kwon GD is staring at her and he didn't even looked away when Dara caught him. 

"I-is there something wrong?" Dara asked trying not to stutter. Kwon GD continued to stare at her for a few more seconds when the bell rang indicating that the history class is finished. GD gathered his things and walked out of the class without answering Dara. 

 

AUTHOR's NOTE

I HEARD FROM SOME OF THE VIPs THAT SANDARA PARK IS IN MANILA TO SUPPORT BIGBANG and MAYBE JIYONG?  Is it true VIPs? Please send me some of the happening during their concert!HIHIHI Well I decided to update because of the good news. I hope I can  make more updates in the future and receive more good news about DARAGON. HWAITING! 

 

PLease suggest some possible people that I can use as GD's group of friends? :) THANK YOU SO MUCH!