Chapter 17

You're my life

Dara walked slowly inside their classroom and sat at one chair, turning her head left and right trying to see all of her classmates. After a few minutes later a tall lady enterede their classroom and all eyes of the student same as Dara is glued to the lady.

 

"Good Morning everyone" the lady said. Then some of Dara's classmate started crying looking for their Omma and Appa.

"Omma!" said the boy beside Dara. Dara counted the students who are crying. 

"There are 7 kids crying" Dara said and raised her little hands. "Seven" Dara said. She tried to catch the attention of their teacher but it seems it is busy calling some of the parents of the children crying. Dara wanted to cry to so that their teacher will talk to her but she remembered what Jiyong tolde her that she should behave so that she will have a big bear when she arrived.

10 minutes passed and there are some of their Omma sitting beside the children and trying to calm them while Dara just watch them. She took the milk that her Bom unnie prepared for her and started it. Yes Dara still drinks in the bottle,she just can't let go of that habit yet. When her eyes started to feel sleepy she laid down under her table and sleep.

"Baby come on wake up"

"Yong" She said and continued to sleep.

"aishh why do I have students like this" the  lady said and picked up the sleeping Dara. She decided that it's been a catastrophic firt day of classes she'll just give the kids the morning to do whatever they like and later they will introduce each other. Some of the students are with their parents some are playing and there's Dara who is sleeping. Her teacher placed her to their nap corner.

"You're a cute baby" the lady said and pinched Dara's cheeks.

 The teacher sat in her chair and started making the list of activities that she will teach the children.

"Hey." *poke

"Hey"

"Yah!"

"Wake up"

"Yah!"

Dara opened her eyes when she felt that something's poking her cheeks continously. She sat up and looked at the person who poked her cheeks and she saw a guy so close to her.

"what?" Dara asked.

"Let's play" He said.

"No I don't talk to strangers" Dara said and laid down again.

"Yah you're no fun" 

"I am fun! Yong and Ririn said so" Dara sat up

"Yeah right how come you're not playing with me?"

"Because I don't know you!" Dara said and laid back again

"I'm Donghae" He said and offered his hands to Dara.

"DongHae? You have a weird name" Dara laughed.

"No I don't! Now tell me your name!" DongHae said.

"Im Dara!" Dara said.

"You have a weird name too!" DongHae said and laughed.

"I do not!"

"Now that you know my name and I know your name. We can play now?" DongHae asked

"No" Dara said.

"Why??"

"Because Yong told me to behave"

"Who is Yong? Your nanny?"

"He's not my nanny!" Dara said.

"then who....."

"Okay class" the lady stood up and walked infront. The teacher tried her very best to calm down some students who doesn't want to follow her.

"Okay if everyone is behaved I will give each one of you many candies"

"Candies? Bom Unnie said I can't eat too much candies because it will make my teeth black" Dara said.

"Well yes, but... Okay I'll just give everyone a piece of candy if you are behave" the teacher said and smiled at Dara.

The class activity continued since everyone is well behaved they had a little introduction.

"I'm SHandara Kwon(Sandara Kwon), i'm 5 years old and i love bears" Dara smiled at everyone and sat down. The day ended well and Dara is waiting for Jiyong to arrive. Everyone already left and Dara is the only student who is in the classroom

"Dara is your parents there already?" Ms. Kim said.

"I don't know" Dara said, she took her another bottle of milk and started to it.

"Sleepy" Dara said and laid down again on the floor.

"Oh Don't sleep there. Come here little one"  Ms. Kim said and pulled Dara towards her. She carried her and sang her a lullaby so that she can easily sleep.

"Aish heavy baby" the teacher said and slowly put Dara down on the nap corner. "Where is your parents?" 

"Dara?" someone knocked and opened the door. Ms. Kim is so shocked to see Jiyong standing infront of their classroom.

"u-uh. ah."

"I'm looking for Dara where is she?" Jiyong asked.

"O-oh she-she-she's sleeping in the corner. Wait a minute sir I'll wake her up"

"Uh no need I'll just get her" Jiyong said and took Dara's things and picked up the sleeping Dara on one of the matresses.

"thank you Ms. Kim" Jiyong said before leaving the room.

"I'm sorry I'm late princess" Jiyong said and kissed DAra's forehead.

"You must be tired huh? Or did you just sleep the whole day?" 

Jiyong drove Dara home and let her sleep for a while since they think that she's tired from class. Jiyong placed the big bear beside Dara's bed.

 

Everyone is downstairs preparing Dara's dinner.

"Yah Jiyong you're making a lot for a 5 year old" Bom said.

"Dara likes to eat a lot"

"I know"

"It's for her own good. Look at her don't you think she's smaller than a normal 5 year old?"

"Yes but instead of growing tall, she's getting fat" Bom said.

"Dara's not fat!" Jiyong said.

"Right look at her cheeks its so big" Bom said.

"Yah Noona you're cheeks are...."

"Continue that and I will kill you" Bom warned Jiyong.

"Yongie!"said walking inside the kitchen while she's dragging the bear.

"Look!" Dara said and placed the bear infront of him.

"I promised you right?" Jiyong said and continued making gimbap.

"Yes!" Dara said and sitted at the bear.

"Dara don't sit on the floor it's dirty" Bom said and helped Dara to stand up

"I'm not sitting on the floor Bom unnie, i'm sitting at the bear's lap. Look!" Dara said and sat again.

"Okay fine. Just sit on the table okay? You're food is ready" Bom said and helped Dara to sit on the table.

"Okay let's eat!" Dara said. Bom placed her utensils infront of Dara while waiting for Jiyong to give her the gimbap, kimchi, rice and chicken at the table with her milk.

"Ohh. too many food. Yongie, Bom unnie let's eat" Dara said.

"We're done eating Dara, you just eat and we will watch you" Bom said.

"How come you never eat with me" Dara frowned.

"Well..."

"It's just that we were hungry and you're still sleeping yet so we ate already" Jiyong said.

"But.."

"Okay we will eat breakfast with you tomorrow" Bom said and smiled at Dara.

"really?" Dara asked.

"Of course. What do you want to eat tomorrow for breakfast?" Jiyong asked.

"I want eggs, bacons and ramyun!" Dara said.

"Dara i told you ramyun is not good for your health" Jiyong said.

"But I want ramyun" Dara pouted.

"Okay we will cook you ramyun" Bom said and kissed Dara's head.

"Komawo Unnie!" Dara smiled.

"Noona" Jiyong said.

"Shh" Bom said and took a glass of water for Dara.

"You eat a lot Dara okay?" Bom said.

"Okay." Dara said and started eating the kimchi first.

"Dara you need to use this chopsticks so that you can learn" Jiyong said and handed Dara her baby chopsticks.

"But it is so hard"

"I know but you need to learn this."

"I don't want to"

"I'll buy you a big bear if you use that" someone said and Dara smiled when she saw that her Appa is on the door standing there.

"Appa you're here" Dara stood up and hugged Hyun Suk.

"We miss you princess" Hyun SUk said and kissed Dara's head.

"I miss you too. One month is too long" Dara pouted.

"I know princess" Hyun Suk said and picked Dara up.

"Where's Omma?" Dara asked.

"She's just getting something. We bought something for you" Hyun Suk said.

"really?" 

"Yes but you need to finish your food first and use your chopsticks Arasso?" Hyun Suk said and placed Dara back in the chair.

"appa" Jiyong said patted Hyun Suk's shoulder.

"Okay" Dara said and continued eating. 

"Yah Dara slow down" Jiyong said. Dara slowed eating.

"Baby Dara" Eun ji said and sat beside Dara.

"Omma" Dara said and hugged her mom.

"I missed you" dara said and kissed her mom's cheeks.

"I missed you too Baby, here look we have something for you" Eun Ji said and showed a bag full of dresses.

"Ohhh pretty" Dara said and looked at the dress.

"Omma let Dara finish her food first.

"Oh okay I'm sorry. Come on Dara finish your food first" Eun Ji said and started feeding Dara her gimbap.

"it so delicious Yongie" dara said.

"Of course" Jiyong said and smiled at Dara.

 

-------AFTER DINNER EVERYONE (HYUNSUK, EUNJI, JIYONG, BOM) IS GATHERED AT THE LIVING ROOM-------

"How's your school Dara?" Bom asked Dara while Dara is walking around the boxes of gifts that her parents bought for her.

"It's okay. There are...." Dara stopped and tried recalling what happened on her first day "There are 7 students who cried and i just sat at my chair since Yongie said I need to behave"

"Oh that good baby" Eun Ji said.

"then what happened?" Bom asked.

"It's very noisy and the teacher is not doing anything so I just slept" Dara said and picked up one toy.

"Wow! it's so pretty!" Dara said.