Chapter 22

You're my life

 

*RINGRINGIRNG

Jiying picked up their telephone. 

"Hello?" Jiyong said.

"Is Mr.Kwon Hyun Suk or Mrs. Kwon there?" the lady on the phone asked.

"They're not here why?" Jiyong asked

"This is regarding Sandara"

"I'm her brother. What happened to Dara?" Jiyong asked 

 

"Tell me what happened?" Jiyong said 

"uh. sir yout see one of her classmate that she's a big baby and then she started to cry and ran outside sir" Dara's teacher explained. 

"so where is she?" Bom yelled. 

"We are still looking for her Ma'am"

"where?"

"around the school ma'am. don't worry ma'am she's just around" the teacher said. 

"how sure are you that she didn't go out of the campus?" Jiyong asked.

"Our security makes sure that children won't go out of the campus Sir" she explained 

"Give me the cctv" Jiyong demanded.

"Sir?" the teacher asked.

"The cctv, I'll watch it" Jiyong said.

"Sir. that's confidential"

"Are you going to show it to us or not?" Bom glared at Dara's teacher.

"Sir. Ma'am..."

"I'll talk to your principal" Jiyong said and walked away towards the principals office. When he arrived he immediately complained at what happened and fortunately she approved on showing the cctv to Jiyong and Bom. The two of them sat while waiting for the video to load, they watched and there they saw Dara running outside the campus without the security noticing her.

"Sir. Ma'am we didn....." the teacher said panicking since Dara went outside the campus.

"If something happens to my sister. I will make sure this school shuts down" Jiyong said and ran outside.

"Tsk. Pray that my sister is safe" Bom gritted her teeth and dialed Eun Ji’s number.

“Omma” Bom called Eun Ji almost crying.

“Bom? What’s wrong?” Eun Ji asked.

“Dara’s missing!” Bom said and told her about what happened at school.

“What?!” Eun Ji said.

“Omma, Dara’s missing” Bom said.

“Okay okay. Don’t panic honey  okay? Let’s scatter call the others and tell them that we need to look for Dara. Me and Hyun Suk will go to other possible places Dara could be” Eun Ji said and tried to calm Bom but the truth is Eun Ji is also close to crying. If there’s only a way vampires could cry Eun Ji will surely cry. She tried calming herself and went inside Hyun Suk’s office to tell him about what happened. She’s sure tt Hyun Suk will throw a fit and probably sue the school for what happened. Eun Ji is silently praying that Dara is fine.

Dara ran away from school not knowing where her feet takes her. She stopped in one corner when she felt tired and looked around trying to familiarize where she is.

“YONG!” Dara shouted and looked around. Dara cried louder and some people are starring at her trying to figure out what is happening to Dara. She walked inside the  mall and roamed around hoping that she will see Jiyong or someone she knew. While walking her stomach growled.

“Dara is hungry” Dara frowned, she walked around looking for food that she likes to eat. When she saw an ice cream store she ran towards it and smiled at the lady.

“Can I have ice cweam? Dara said.

“OMO! You’re so cute. Here what do you want?” the lady asked and picked Dara up so that Dara can choose what flavor she likes.

“I want the pink one” Dara pointed the strawberry flavored ice cream.

“Okay wait here okay” the lady said and placed Dara down and she started scooping the ice cream.

“Here little one, since you are so cute. I’ll give this one for free” the lady said and handed the ice cream cone to Dara.

“Free? Thank you!” Dara said and kissed the lady’s cheeks.

“You really are cute” the lady said and pinched Dara’s cheeks. Dara started her ice cream and continued to roam around the mall.

“Yong!” Dara shouted again. When her ice cream is finished she decided to drink water since Jiyong and Bom always tells her to drink water after eating. She walked towards a store where she found a water bottle.

“I want water.” Dara said. The lady smiled at her and handed her a bottle of water.

“Is this for free?” Dara asked, the lady.

“Well, not really but… okay for you that water is free” the lady said.

“really?” Dara asked.

“Sure” the lady said and Dara opened the bottle and started drinking water.

“thank you Ahjumma” Dara said and walked away from the store.

“Yong” Dara shouted. She went inside one store.

“Ahjussi have you seen Yong?” Dara asked the guy that is standing near the door.

“Are you lost kid?” the guy asked.

“I don’t know” Dara said.

“Where is your parents?”

“At home” Dara answered.

“Who is with you?” the guy asked.
“No one” Dara said.

“Then how did you end up here?” the guy asked totally confused how a small kid got inside the mall without any companion.

“I ran from school because my classmate teased me. Then my feet brought me here” Dara said.

“So you are lost”

“I’m not lost. I’m Dara” Dara said. The guy laughed at what Dara said.

“Of course. Come here let’s look for you parents” the guy said and pulled Dara inside.

“Sleepy.” Dara rubbed her eyes. “Up” Dara said and raised her hand towards the guy. The guy picked her up and when Dara touched the guy’s shoulder she immediately fell asleep.

“that fast?” the guy asked shocked. He went inside their office and asked the help of their manager.

 

“She’s lost?” Their manager asked.

“No she’s Dara…. I’m just kidding boss, yes” the guy told their manager about what Dara said. They placed Dara on the couch and inspected her bag to check some contact numbers or any cards that will lead to her parents.

“I can’t find anything Ma’am but is says here she’s Sandara Kwon the guy said.

“Let’s just report this to the police and they will be the one who’ll take care of it” the manager said and both of them decided to head to the closest Police Station. The three of them got to the police station with a sleeping Dara in their manager’s arms.

 

“Sir we have a child here who is missing” the guy said and told the police about what happened earlier. The police told them that Jiyong already reported that Dara is indeed missing so now they are trying to contact Jiyong to tell them that Dara is already found.

 

“What?!” Jiyong answered the phone shouting since he is already panicking. Still looking for Dara in the nearby streets around her school.

“Sir. This is the police station, Ms. Dara Kwon is already her she was found…”

“I’m on my way” Jiyong said and immediately hanged up. He drove towards the police station with a smiling face at the same time anger towards about what happened. He immediately got down in his car and went inside the police station.

“Where is she?” Jiyong shouted and looked around for Dara.

“She’s inside the office sir sleeping.” The police said. “The manager and staff of the boutique in the mall found her sir”

“Okay. Bring me to them” Jiyong said. The police guided him inside and when he saw Dara sleeping, he ran immediately to her and hugged her not minding that Dara is sleeping.

“Where did you go huh Dara” Jiyong whispered and yet Dara is still sleeping.

“Sir” the manager stood up and bowed the same with the staff.

“Thank you so much for bringing Dara back” Jiyong said.

“It’s our pleasure sir” They guy said. Jiyong and the manager talked about what happened and how did they found Dara. Jiyong is so happy that he promised that they will visit the store next time and buy many clothes for Dara as a thank you gift for giving Dara back. They filed the report did the necessary process for what happened and when they are finished Jiyong said his last thank you and goodbye to the staff of the boutique. He took Dara and placed her in the car who is still sleeping, because he is so happy that he found Dara safe he forgot to call the others to inform them that Dara is already found.