Chapter 28

You're my life

"Dara Kwon?" the lady asked.

"Neh" Dara nodded.

"I'll just look for your schedule wait a minute" the lady smiled.

"Neh" Dara smiled and looked around the room. It looks nice.

"So here's your schedule and the map of school. Oh Minho is it okay if you tour Dara around??" the lady asked. Minho smiled at her and nodded.

"No problem!" Minho said. "Let's go Dara" Minho said and started to pull Dara outside of the office.

"So where you from?" Minho asked.

"Oh. I came from Japan" 

"You're Japanese?!?!?!"

"No. We just lived there for a couple of years. I'm born here in Korea" Dara smiled.

"Oh so you know how to speak Japanese?" Minho asked.

"Neh" Dara nodded.

"Teach me then!"Minho smiled widely.

"Sure!" Dara smiled.

"Thank you, i'll tour you around then!" MinHo said.

"t-thank you" Dara said. Minho toured Dara around the school telling her where the cafeteria, library and other necessary places Dara needed to learn. 

"If you need something just call me" Minho said and showed Dara her first class.

"Uh Neh thank you" Dara smiled

"Let's have lunch together!" Minho said and Dara just nodded.

"Let's meet at the cafeteria. Okay?" 

"Neh. komawo" Dara bowed.

"Don't mention it!" Minho said and waved goodbye at her. Dara sat in one chair at the back and stare in the window.

 

"Hi." Someone said and Dara looked at the person who spoke

"Uh. H-h-hi" Dara said.

"I'm Yoona! and you are?" she smiled at Dara

"I'm D-d-dara" Dara said.

"Hi Dara! You're new here right?" she asked. 

"Neh" Dara smiled.

"Let's have lunch together later!"Yoona said 

"Ah. N-neh but I have..."

"It's okay, you can bring her with you" Yoona said.

"Ahh neh." Dara said.

"Good Morning!"

"Nice meeting you Dara" Yoona said before running towards her chair. The teacher introdueced herself as Ms. Choi and she made Dara introduce herself since she's a new student. The class went well since its an english class. It ended well and good thing her next class is in the same room with is math..The subject that she hated the most but good thing the teacher is not boring.

 

@LUNCH TIME

Dara started walking towards the cafeteria where Minho showed her in the mornung. She looked around and saw Minho waving at her before she can go.

"Dara!" Yoona shouted and ran towards Dara clinging in her arm.

"Y-yoona" Dara said.

"Let's go?" Yoona asked.

"Oh My friend is there" Dara said and pointed at the guy in the corner.

"What? You're friend with that weirdo?" Yoona asked, and after a few minutes Minho came.

"Yah! Dara! don't tell me you're friend with that weirdo?" Minho said pointing at Yoona.

"What did you say???" Yoona shouted.

"I said that you are....."

"BLAH BLAH!" Yoona said. "Let's go Dara" Yoona said and pulled Dara to the other side of the cafeteria.

"Yah! What are you doing to my friend? Dara is with me!" Minho shouted and pulled Dara away from Minho.

"Dara is mine!" Yoona shouted and pulled Dara.

"Ah wai-i-t" Dara said trying to pull her arms away from Minho and Yoona.

"No! Dara will eat with me" Minho said and pulled DAra.

"No Dara's......."

""

Dara looked at the guy that her bag suddenly bumped and saw a guy glaring at her. His clothes is filled with spilled juice.

"D-donghae-shi" Yoona and Minho said at the same time.

 

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE :)