Chapter 04

You're my life

“Dara” Seungri said and took Dara from Jiyong’s arms. Dara smiled at him and tried to hold the panda bear but it’s too big for her so Daesung helped her carrying the bear. Seungri sat on the couch and placed Dara beside me.

“You like that Dara?” Seungri said and smiled at him. Daesung sat infront of her and showed her the box of baby alive, Dara took it and tried opening but of course she had a hard time so Daesung helped her.

“Aigoo Dara liked my gift” he said and pinched Dara’s cheek who smiled at him.

“Open mine Dara” YoungBae said and gave her the box. Seungri helped her opening and Daesung and Youngbae set up the tent. Dara reached for it  so Seungri put her inside. Dara continued to crawled around while laughing

“She’s so cute!” Seungri said and stared at Dara who’s playing inside. Dara sat on the floor and started to her thumb

“ You hungry Dara?” Daesung said and picked her up.

“Yah hyung! Dara’s hungry!” Daesung shouted while trying to pull Dara’s hand from .

“Don’t do that Dara” Daesung said while pulling Dara’s hand.

“Stubborn baby” Youngbae said. They sat on the couch with Dara.

“HYUUUUNG!!!” Seungri shouted.

“Fine! Fine!” Jiyong shouted and went to the kitchen to make Dara’s milk.

“Dara say Seungri!” Seungri said to Dara.

“No say Youngbae!” Youngbae said and smiled at Dara.

“No! No! How about Daesung!” Daesung said and started to play with Dara.

“Here!” Jiyong said and gave the bottle to Daesung. Dara looked at Jiyong and reached for Jiyong who just stared at her.

“Hyung.” Daesung whispered while trying to give Dara to Jiyong.

“No take care of her. I need to do something” Jiyong said.

“Hyu….”

Dara’s lips started to tremble, tears slowly flowing in her eyes. In a minute Jiyong picked her up and gave her the bottle.

“Tsh. Cry baby” Jiyong whispered in Dara’s ears and went straight to his room.

-----at the living room with Seungri, Daesung and Youngbae----

“Did you see that hyung?” Seungri asked Youngbae and Daesung.

“Yes” Youngbae smiled widely knowing that Jiyong really care for Dara. The three of them went upstairs to Dara’s room and saw Jiyong humming so that Dara would fall asleep. Jiyong glared at them warning them that they shouldn’t make any noise, they nodded and just showed him that they will place the toys to Dara’s play room.

“We’ll be back later Jiyong. Bye bro!” Youngbae whispered and went outside the room Daesung and Seungri following him.

 

Jiyong continued to hum a unknown rhythm and Dara won’t just close her eyes. She kept staring at Jiyong while drinking milk and as minutes passed Jiyong started to get irritated.

“Yah sleep already” Jiyong said. He slowly put Dara on her crib and Dara just stayed there still staring at him. When Jiyong started to walk away Dara sat and tried to reach for him, Jiyong watched her trying to see what she do next. Slowly Dara reached for the edge of her cribs and tried standing up.

“Dara!” Jiyong shouted and Dara fell back on the crib but Dara sat up again and tried standing up reaching for Jiyong. Jiyong walked towards her and smiled at her,

“You stood up on your own!” Jiyong said and smiled at Dara. Dara held on to the edge and just stare at Jiyong.

“Very good!” Jiyong said. He picked Dara up and they went downstair, he will show it to everyone that Dara’s finally standing on her own.

“Kajah Dara try to walk this time” Jiyong said encouraging Dara to walk on her own, but everytime Jiyong will help her up she’ll end up sitting.

“You need to start talking Dara”

“You know what Jiyong she’s only 7 months don’t force her” Bom said and Jiyong immediately looked at door where Bom is standing with SeungHyun with lots of shopping bags.

“Hmmph. She tried standing up a while ago and she succeeded” Jiyong said and just went back to his room. When Dara saw that Jiyong’s walking away, she started to crawl following him.

“She looks like your dog Jiyong” SeungHyun said while laughing and picked Dara up from the floor.

“I have gifts for you Baby” SeungHyun said and brought Dara to the couch. He started to take out all the toys that he bought for Dara like cooking sets, equipments for the doctors, complete stuff toys of the mickey mouse and friends.

“You’re spoiling here Hyung” Jiyong said

“I don’t care she’s cute” SeungHyun said and started to show Dara more of the toys that he bought.

“Ugh. Noona”

“Let him Jiyong” Bom said and started to take out the clothes that she bought for Dara.

“Look Dara too much clothes”  Bom said and sat beside Dara and started showing the clothes. Jiyong walked back to his room.

“Ugh! Jiyong!” Bom shouted.

“What?” Jiyong shouted.

“Just stay here! Dara’s following you!” Bom said and picked Dara from the floor who started to break free from Bom’s arms.

“Fine! Fine! Just let me get my work. Aissh this kid” Jiyong said and ran to his room and after a second he come back with his papers. Jiyong sat on the floor leaning on the couch while Dara sat infront of the mickey mouse stuff toy and pointing at them one by one while SeungHyun tried introducing the characters one by one. From time to time Dara would be glancing to Jiyong making sure that he didn’t move from his place and Jiyong would smile secretly.

“It’s time for bath Dara” Bom said and picked Dara up. This time Bom didn’t had a hard time bathing Dara, while Bom’s cleaning her Dara’s eye started to droop until she really fell asleep.

“Dara really?” Bom said and dried her up before putting one of her bedroom clothes.

 

(DARA at 9 MONTHS)

 

“Unnie are you sure that there’s nothing wrong with Dara? How come she’s not yet speaking not even a blabber or letter?” Chaerin asked.

“We went to the doctor already and they said that it is normal. Jiyong got mad and started to say senseless words” Bom said while trying to clean Dara’s clothes on her closet. Another set of clothes was brought by Chaerin and Minzy.

“Come on Dara let’s get down. Everyone’s complete. We will plan your first birthday. Yey!” Bom said and slowly picked Dara from her crib. When they got down everyone’s already there waiting for them, she placed Dara on the mat and let her play with the life size panda that she usually ride and hug.

“Maybe it’s time for Dara to use the crawler don’t you think so?” Eun Joo said.

“Yes maybe you’re right. Wait a minute I’ll just get her crawler upstair.” SeungHyun volunteered and ran upstairs to Dara’s play room. When he got down, Bom picked Dara up and placed in the crawler. Dara slowly walked towards Seungri and tried bumping him which he shouted an ouch.

“Aigoo Dara that hurts!” Seungri faked and Dara laughed. Seungri’s face lit up upon learning that Dara laughed because of him. “You think it funny huh?” Seungri said and started to tickle Dara who continued laughing.

They started to talk about the party that they are planning where they will invite their neighbors and some of their close classmate from school. They planned on doing the party inside their house a simple party.

 

“Dara come here!” Daesung said and tried walking back while Dara’s following him.

“Goodgirl Dara” Daesung said and kneeled down infront of her. “because of that you have this!” DAesung said and showed a mashed potato.

“Noona I can feed her this right?” Daesung said and put the spoon on Dara’s mouth.

“Yummy” Daesung said but after a few minutes Dara opened she started to spit the potato.

“YAH Dara eat it” DAesung said as he cleaned the mess that Dara made.

“Don’t force her hyung. She will hate you for sure” Seungri said and tried to play with Dara.

“Eh?” Daesung asked.

----flashback---

It was an ordinary day and Seungri and Chaerin is incharge of taking care of Dara as the others tried to find blood.

“Dara” Seungri shouted and entered the play room. He saw that Chaerin is laying on the floor while Dara is on top of Chaerin’s stomach drinking milk.

“here eat this one instead!” Seungri sat down beside Chaerin and took the bottle from Dara’s mouth and fed her a baby formula. Dara sat up and spit the squash. She glared at Seungri and started crying.

“YAH Seungri look at what you did!” Chaerin said and picked Dara up.

 

After a few hours of that incident Dara will cry whenever Seungri will get closer to her.

 

-----end of flashback-----

 

“Really Dara hates you?!” Daesung said and smiled at Seungri.

“Nope, that was a few days ago. Dara likes me again, right Dara?” Seungri said and gave Dara a small panda bear which she took and placed infront of her. Dara started to bit it’s head when Jiyong suddenly took the bear from her hand and handed her a bottle instead. Dara started to cry and reach for the bear but Jiyong just looked down on her raising his eyebrow.

“Hyung give that back to Dara” Seungri said.

“ No. She’ll just try to eat this” Jiyong said and threw the panda back in the play room. Dara’s cry become louder and as minutes passed her face become so red.

“Stop crying Dara” Daesung and Seungri said trying to calm her down.

“aishh” Jiyong said. He walked closer to Dara and picked her up.

“Stop crying okay?” Jiyong said and he carried Dara down the stairs

“Where are you going Hyung?!” Seungri shouted and stood up following Jiyong.

“Outside, at the garden” Jiyong said and Dara won’t still stop crying

“Stop crying Dara” Jiyong said.

“Don’t do that hyung, be sweet to her instead so that she’ll stop crying” DAesung said.

“Don’t worry Dara loves me so much” Jiyong said and smiled at Dara. They went to the garden and Jiyong sat at the swing, swinging back and forth.

“There stop crying already okay?” Jiyong said and wiped Dara’s tears. Dara slowly stopped crying and stared at Jiyong’s eyes.

“Say Jiyong” Jiyong said

“You need to talk Dara. Say Jiyong”

“Ji-Yong” Jiyong said, he spent most almost half an hour telling Dara to talk.

 

 

 

PLEASE DO LEAVE COMMENTS AND SUGGESTION. I REALLY REALLY APPREACIATE YOUR COMMENTS AND THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MY STORY. 

DARAGON HWAITING