Chapter 34

You're my life

DARA

Dara walked back to her classroom while cursing Donghae for forcing her to eat and to wait for nothing. She sat at her chair waiting for their teacher to arrive when she remembered that Donghae didn't gave back her phone. She stood up to look for Donghae when their Mathematics teacher arrived and ordered Dara to get back to her chair. 

 

DONGHAE

I scanned Dara's phone looking for pictures since she's a kind I want to make sure that she's the Sandara Kwon who left me when before. I scanned all her photo album but all i see is this pictures with the person she calls YONGIE, ugh eww who does this Yongie is. While Donghae is browsing a name suddenly popped indicating that someone is calling YONGIE 

"Now I'll know who this Yongie is" Donghae said and answered the phone.

"Yoboseyo?" Donghae said.

"Da..... who's this?" Jiyong shouted and immediately Jiyong looked at his phone screen to check that he dialed Dara's number correctly.

"Where's Dara?" Jiyong shouted.

"Who's this? Are you her boyfriend?" Donghae asked.

"YES! Now who's this? where's Dara?" Jiyong asked angry who ever this person who answered Dara's phone.

"In her class i think. I don't think you're Dara's boyfriend though" Donghae said.

"Why is her phone with you?" Jiyong asked.

"I don't know" Donghae said intended to make Jiyong angry. 

"YAh!. Where..." Donghae hanged up and decided to put Dara's phone one his pocket.

"I'll see you later Dara" Donghae smiled and headed back to his room. 

 

DARA

Dara after her classes roamed around the school to look for Donghae but she can't seems to find him so she gave up and just stood infront of the school campus to wait for Jiyong or Seungri to pick her up. A car drove inside the campus and Dara knew immediately who was that, Dara smiled widely before waving at the car.

"Yongie!!!" Dara shouted and ran towards Jiyong's car who is at the moment is parking his car. 

"Yah why did you park" Dara pouted when an angry Jiyong went down on his car. 

"Why are you ..." Dara asked.

"Who answered your phone?" Jiyong immediately asked.

"Eh?" Dara asked. 

"I said Who answered your phone? Don't lie to me Dara, a guy answered your phone a while ago" Jiyong said anger is showed in his face.

"Oh. that. Well.... Someone took my phone" Dara pouted.

"You were robbed?" Jiyong asked.

"No. it's just someone took it. I looked for him but I can't find him."

"I though something happened to you"

"Is yongie worried?" Dara smiled.

"Stop acting like a kid Dara" Jiyong said and Dara pouted.

"mianhae for giving my phone to someone" Dara frowned and Jiyong just smiled.

"Ugh. Fine I'll buy new a new one make sure this time you won't give your phone to anyone" Jiyong said.

"Neh! Promise!" Dara smied.

"let's go?" Jiyong asked and Dara nooded. Dara sat inside and Jiyong followed.

"Are we going to the mall today?" Dara smield.

"Neh. But we will just by your phone and nothing else" Jiyong said

"but I want to roam around" Dara pouted.

"No Dara you have classes tomorrow" Jiyong said.

"but i want to watch a movie" Dara pouted. 

"On Saturday" Jiyong said.

"Fine" Dara frowned and just sat there waiting for them to arrive on the mall.

"make it fast on choosing a phone Dara, everyone's waiting for us"

"Neh!" Dara shouted and looked around and stood at the apple booth. 

"I want an Iphone! Seungri Oppa said that Iphone is good" Dara said and one of the sales lady went to her. 

"You want that miss?" the lady asked and Dara nodded

"Yes" Dara smiled. 

"what color?" 

"i want the white one" Dara smiled.

"Are you sure you like that Dara" Jiyong asked and stood beside Dara. 

"Neh" Dara smiled at Jiyong and nodded.

"Ii-i-ill get a new one S-s-ir" the saleslady said and walked towards their stock room to get another stock of the phone.

"Yongie, leave this room! the sales lady can't focus because of you. Go" Dara said and pushed Jiyong out.

"fine, but who's going to pay for you phone" Jiyong said and started to walk out.

"Ani! Ani! I'm just kidding"Dara shouted and started to pull Jiyong towards her.

" I knew it" Jiyong smiled and let Dara to pull him towards the booth.

"He-here's the new stock Sir" the saleslady said and handed the box to Jiyong

"Are you sure about this Dara?" Jiyong asked, and Dara nodded. 

"okay. I'll pay this one" Jiyong said and went to the cashier with the sales lady to pay for the phone.

 

"Yongie" Dara said.

"Neh?"

"Don't fall inlove with anyone okay?"

"HAHAHA." Jiyong laughed.

"I'm not kidding" Dara puted. "remember when I told you before that I will marry you"

"You were a kid back then Dara, and I'm your brother that is illegal"

"You're not my real brother" Dara pouted "fine if you don't want to marry me, I'll marry Youngbae Oppa then"

"No you wont!" Jiyong said and looked at Dara glaring at her to be exact.

"I knew it. So you will marry me then!"

"HAHAHA. What if you fell inlove with someone?" Jiyong smiled at Dara even though deep inside he's hurting if Dara's going to love someone else. 

"No. I won't! I promised you before right!" Dara smield. 

"You can change your mind Dara, you're still young" Jiyong laughed. 

"No. I wont! So you shouldn't fall in love with someone else okay!" Dara said. 

"Aigoo still acting like a baby" Jiyong said. 

FLASHBACK DARA AT 9

"Yongie!!!" Dara cried running to Jiyong.

"What's wrong baby?" Jiyong said and picked Dara up.

"Kiko unnie said... said that you will marry her and leave me!" Dara cried again.

"I don't want you to leave me!" Dara cried louder. 

"No. Don't worry? Yongie will not leave you." Jiyong said and started to wipe Dara's tears.

"but.. but... she said that you like her more than me! that's why you're going to marry her!" Dara cried. 

"that's not true Dara. I like you more than her" Jiyong smiled at Dara.

"but you're marrying her" Dara said. 

"do you know what does marry meant?"

"Yes. Ririn said that marry is when you decided to stay with someone forever. I want to marry you Yongie" Dara cried. "don't marry kiko unnie" 

Jiyong laughed at how Dara looked very funny right now, but he continued to wipe her tears. 

"Marry me Yongie!" Dara said.

"HAHAHAHHA" Jiyong laughed and tried to stop his laugh but he just can't control it since Dara's acting so cute/

"Why are you laughinG? Y-y..you don't want to marry me?" Dara said and cried louder. 

"SHHH. SHHH. Okay okay stop crying already okay? I'll marry you. Just stop crying" Jiyong said and wiped DAra's tears again.

"Really?" Dara said and tried stopping her crying. 

"Of course. I;ll marry you Dara" Jiyong smiled. 

"Pinkie promise?" Dara said and raised her pinkie. 

"Pinkie promise" Jiyong said and made the pinkie promise with Dara.