Chapter 11

You're my life

"I'm really sorry about this Kiko" Jiyong said as he held a sleeping Dara at the back of the car while Kiko drove back home.

"It's okay" Kiko said but deep in side she really hates Dara now.

"I wonder what's wrong with her" Jiyong said.

"Maybe because of the ride" Kiko said 

"Yeah. I hope so" Jiyong said.

 

"Yah! What happened to my Dara?" Bom ran towards them when they reached home.

"She started throwing up after the ride Noona" Jiyong said.

"What ride?"

"the cable car at the park" Jiyong said. Bom took Dara from Jiyong's hold and JIyong started bringing the things that they used.

"maybe she ate something?" Bom said.

"I don't think so she just drank milk and the mashed carrots and potato." Jiyong said. They went to Dara's room to place her to her crib and put a lot of pillows beside her. 

"Maybe she's just tired" Bom said.

"I don't know Noona, maybe we should call the doctor already" Jiyong said.

"Don't worry Jiyong, if Dara is still not okay we will bring her to the doctor" Bom said and patted Jiyong's back. "You help Kiko first Jiyong. She's a mess" Bom smiled.

"Noona..." JIyong said.

"Fine I'll help her then" Bom said and walked out of the room.

 

---WITH SEUNGRI and CHAERIN-----

"YAH!CAT!!!" Seungri shouted.

"Yah! Are you yelling at me? Huh? Rat?" Chaerin shouted and walked towards Seungri.

"Ani" Seungri said and looked down.

"What do you want?" Chaerin asked.

"I was thinking..."

"Oh the rat thinks"

"Yah! Lee ChaeRin!" Seungri said

"wha-a-t?" Chaerin laughed.

"As I was saying let's go to the mall!" Seungri said and started dragging Chaerin outside their house.

"Why? I thought we will go shopping tomorrow?" Chaerin said still confused on what Seungri wanted to do.

"Well, I was thinking why don't we visit Dara today? Huh? Huh?" Seungri said.

"Visit Dara? then why are we going to the mall?" Chaerin asked.

"We wiil buy her a gift!" Seungri shouted and raised his hand upward.

"Yah! Pabo what are you doing?" Chaerin said and pulled Seungri's hands down.

"So what do you say? I'm planning we buy her a small swimming pool for her and cute little swinsuits" Seungri said.

"What? Are you sure Jiyong Oppa will allow that?"

"Neh! I'll take care of him. He loves me too much so don't worry Cat" Seungri said and pushed Chaerin inside the car.

"Yah! You're really a gentleman Seungri" Chaerin said and glared at him.

"I know!" Seungri smiled.

Seungri and Chaerin drove to the mall, when they got there Seungri dragged Chaerin inside so they could do some shopping for their precious little Dara. Seungri kept on picking swimsuits not even checking if it will fit Dara.

"Yah! Oppa will seriously kill you. Look at this swimsuits it's too many!" Chaerin said and started putting back the swimsuits that is too big for Dara.

"but I want Dara to be happy!" Seungri cried.

"Ugh. Dara is still a baby she doens't care about swimsuits okay" Chaerin said and dragged Seungri to the counter so that they can already pay for the things that they bought.

"I know Dara will like this mini swimming pool that we bought for her"

"I hope JIyong Oppa and Bom Unnie will allow Dara to swim" Chaerin said as they put the clothes at the trunk of the car.

"For sure they will allow her if Dara wants it" Seungri said. Both of them settled inside and drove to the Kwons.

 

"I hope Dara will like these stuff" Seungri said as they waited for the door to be opened.

"I hope so too. If she did not like any of this I will kill you. You here that?" Chaerin said.

"Neh." Seungri said and bowed down again.

"Oh. Hi Seungri-shii Chaerin-shii" Kiko greeted as she opened the door.

"Annyeong. Where is Jiyong Hyung?" Seungri sadid.

"Ah he's at the playroom"

"Oh. Komawo" Chaerin said and ran towards Dara's playroom followed by Seungri.

 

---WITH JIYONG AND DARA----

"You slept the whole day yesterday Dara. Are you okay now?"Jiyong asked Dara. Dara stood up from her crib

"Yiet(yes)" Dara said.

"Dara ah. say it again!" Jiyong said and leveled his gazed to Dara/

"Yiet!" Dara laughed.

"Very good Dara" Jiyong said and picked Dara up. 

"and because of that we will play today" Jiyong said and started throwing Dara into the air. Jiyong brought Dara to the playroom and they played the stuff toys that SeungHyun bought for the the mickey mouse and the winnie the pooh. Dara would stand and sat at the toys and Jiyong would laugh at her.

"DARA!!!" Someone shouted and the door suddenly opend. 

"ririn!" Dara stood up and walked towards Chaerin.

"Aigoo I missed you Dara how are you?" Chaerin kneeled down infront of Dara. Dara frowned and started saying incoherents word.

"Oh" Chaerin replied and kissed Dara in the cheeks.

"DARA!!! Ririn brought something for you!" Seungri shotued and raised the bags that he have.

"Seungri" Jiyong said and raised his eyebrows.

"told you so rat" Chaerin whispered. She picked Dara up and they went to the other toys.

"What are those?" Jiyong asked and walked towards Seungri.

"Well hyung, Chaerin and I bought Dara a swimming pool! TA-DA!" Seungri said and took out the box of swimming pool "plus little swimsuits" Seungri smiled.

"Seungri.."

"Dara, look ww--what Ririn bought for you!" Seungri called Dara's attention. Dara looked at Seungri's way and when she saw the box of swimming pool she immediately walked towards Seungri while laughing.

"Omo. Dara liked our gift Chaerin" Seungri said. He sat on the floor.

"You want to open this Dara?" Seungri said.

"Yiet!"

"Omo! You learned a new word!" Charein and Seungri said. 

"Aish you rat" Jiyong whispered.

Seungri opened the pool

"we need to put some air here Dara. Let's go outside!" Seungri said.

"Cat bring her okay!" Seungri said and ran outside.

"I think he is more excited for the pool than Dara" Jiyong said. He picked up the swim suits that Seungri and Chaerin bought and chose one for Dara. 

 

 

Seungri was able to put air and water at the pool and Dara started laughing when it was finished.

"Ohh Dara you like this so much?" Jiyong said and picked Dara up.

"Hyung accompany Dara" Seungri said and started pushing Jiyong towards the pool.

"Yah Don't push me. Fine I'll accompany Dara. I'll just change clothes" Jiyong said and handed him Dara.

Dara started reaching for the swimming pool.

"Dara let's just wait for Yong okay?" Seungri said.

"eeeeeee" Dara said and reached for the pool.

"Chaerin help me" Seungri said.

"Come on Dara let's just wait for Yong okay" Chaerin said and started making funny faces.

"eeeeeee" dara said and reached again for the pool.

"HYUUUUNGGG!!" Seungri shouted.

"I'm here" Jiyong said and in a minute Jiyong is beside them. Wearing black sando and a boxer shorts.

"I'm going to kill you Seungri for this" Jiyong said and took Dara from Jiyong. 

"Yah! You bring Dara to the stop of the slide and I'll wait here" Jiyong said and gave Dara to Seungri.

They stayed in the pool for almost an hour already. Dara would sit on the pool since the water is only 12 inches high and would play with the rubber duckie and balls. She would sometimes throw it to Seungri and Seungri will throw back it to her again.

"You enjoyed it Dara?" Jiyong asked and started putting water in her hair and she will laugh. After a while Dara started to yawn.

"Okay it's time to stop already, you're sleepy already" Jiyong said and picked Dara up. Dara leaned on Jiyong's shoulder, Dara started biting Jiyong's shoulder.

"Dara?" Jiyong said and pulled Dara away from his shoulder.

"eeeeee" Dara said and started to reach for his shoulder again.

"Dara no" jiyong said and Dara started to cry again.