Chapter 43

You're my life


NOTE: All the italized are what they are thinking during the situation. But don't worry there are very few italized words. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to update regulary it's just sometimes Im running out of inspiration to write since there are very very few DARAGON interactions in the social media, but still I am hoping for them. Aigooo my poor Daragon heart. I also want to apologized in advance if there are so many many grammatical errors in my story. English is not my first language. And also I already planned out how my story will go and who will Dara end up with BUT I want to know from my readers who they want DARA to end up with many I might change my mind? Well lastly I WANT TO THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR STILL READING AND SUPPORTING THIS STORY EVEN THOUGH IT TAKES ME MONTHS/YEARS TO UPDATE.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERYONE! SARANGHAE! I LOVE YOU! WO AI NI! JE'TAIME!

"Yes? Can you please just call me Ji(G), drop the formalities."GD said while looking down at the tiny girl infront of him, who's staring at her feet.

"Ah. Neh neh!" Dara looked up and nodded her head. 

"Good!"Jiyong smiled and patted her head. Dara's eyes grew big because of the gummy smile that GD showed her. "Let's go! You'll be late for your class!"He smiled again still his hand is resting on Dara's head and started to walk but the tiny girl is still rooted on her spot bot moving an inch. GD stopped and looked back at Dara, curiosity is shown in his face.

"Is there a problem Dara?" He asked.

"A-a-ani!" Dara stuttered but still didn't move from her place.

"Let's go! You'll be late!"He said and took Dara's arm to drag her to the room. Dara started to follow GD letting him drag her. Her mind still cannot process that Ji just smiled at her TWICE, Ji doesn't smile alot but well how could she know, she's not really friends with him so she doesn't know how he acts towards other people. 

"Go on! Go to your class." He said and pushed Dara towards her room. GD started to walk away to head towards his own class when Dara realize she forgot to do something concerning GD. She turned around and shouted for his name.

"Ji!" Dara shouted and everyone who is standing in the hallway looked at her. She looked down embarrassed at what she did but she run towards where GD is standing.

"I-i-i...*sigh* I just want to apologize and thank you for what happened the other day! Komawo! Mianhaeyo!" Dara said and bowed 90 degrees infront of GD. 

"No problem! See you later!"GD said and patted her head again.

"A-ani! I-i i mean I need to repay you somehow." Dara looked up at him.

"It's okay! Don't worry about it."

"No! H-how about lunch! I'll treat you lunch?" Dara smiled widely trying to hide her embarrassment and her blushing face.

"Lunch?"

"Yeah later? During our break?" She asked still smiling but her gums are starting to hurt for smiling so wide at him. 

"How about after school?"He asked raising his eyebrows. He is not fond of having lunch in the cafeteria since he and his friends have this special place to eat lunch with since Song Minho, his every stupid and nosy friend partly owns the school. And for sure once he saw that GD is eating lunch with some girl it will end to a nonstop teasing and will annoy the hell of him.
"I can't. I'm grounded." Dara pouted and looked again at her shoes.

"I can't do lunch, sorry." GD said. "I told you it's okay don't worry about it. Go back to your class you'll be late." And he started to walk towards his class

"No. I need to repay you somehow!" Dara ran and stopped GD from walking but pulling his uniform. "So-sorry." She mumbled and let go of his uniform.

"Fine. Later lunch, but we'll not eat here at school. I'll wait for you at the parking lot. Now go!" GD said and pulled Dara again towards her room.

"Okaaaay!" Dara smiled and waved at him. GD smiled while shaking his head "Sandara Park what are you doing to me."He mumbled and continued to walk towards his room.

"There you are! We we're looking for you!"Yoona said and pulled Dara towards her seat.

"I just went out and thanked Ji for what happened the other day."Dara smiled and looked at they guy seating at the other side of Yoona who looks like a mess. His hair is everywhere and his uniform is crumpled. He looks like he just got out of bed.

"What happened to you Minho?"Dara stood up and went beside Minho and started to fix his hair.

"Some animal from the zoo attaa----OW ow ow!" He shouted because Yoona started to slam her notebook at him. 

"Im sorry! Im sorry!" Minho shouted and Yoona stopped. Dara smiled knowing already what really happened to Minho. She smiled both of her friends, she's very happy that Yoona and Minho became her friends even though the two continues to bicker none stop.

"I'm really sorry Dara and Yoona for what happened the other night. I know it is my fault but hey! You two got home safe right! Nothing happened! It's just you two were grounded but it's fine right?! You're not mad right?!" He smiled widely at us and started to make a funny face.

"No! My parents took my laptop and TV at home for TWO WEEKS! Two weeks Minho!" Yoona said and started to hit Minho again.

"Ow! Ow! I'll bring my laptop! I'll let you use mine for a while! But for the TV I can't bring my TV to school. I can't think of any excuse to bring the laptop to school sorry!" Minho said blocking Yoona's attack on him.

"Fine! What about you Dara? Are your family mad?" Yoona asked.

"Well my brother and sister is. But i haven't talked to my parents yet. I hid in my room the whole day yesterday." Dara smiled.

"Did they ground you too?"Minho asked.

"Yeah no going out for a month, they will drive me to and pick me up from school and the WORST is no ramyun for a month! ANDWAE! I can't live without ramyun for a month."Dara pouted and looked down at the floor.

"I'll bring you ramyun!" Minho smiled at her.

"Really?!"

"Yeah yeah! Just don't be mad at me anymore." Minho smiled.

"Okay! But im not mad at you!" Dara smiled. "Bring me one tomorrow!"

"Arasso." Minho smiled

"Don't forget your laptop dog poop!"Yoona said.

"Arasso your highness!" Minho nodded.

 

"Dara! Let's go to lunch!" Yoona said and stood up beside Dara's desk.

"I'll pass for today. I need to eat lunch with Ji." Dara said and continued to put her things inside  her bag.

"Ji? Who's Ji?" Minho asked and stood beside Yoona.

"GDssi. I told him that I will treat him lunch as a thank you gift. I'll see you guys later! Byeee!" Dara said and ran.

"Did I hear her right? Lunch with Kwon GD?" Minho asked and looked at Yoona you can still se the shocked faces of the two.

"Yeaa." Yoona replied.

"I-i ... Let's go to lunch."Minho said and started to walk towards the cafeteria and yoona followed.


Dara ran outside towards the parking lot, she doesn't want to be late so that GD won't be mad and so that they can return back immediately to school for their afternoon class. He saw GD standing beside a white motorbike smoking a cigarette. 

"You're here. Let's go." GD said and pulled Dara beside him. He took of his coat and tied it on Dara's waist.

"Why would they have the school uniform skirt so short." GD mumbled.

"Wait. Wherre are we going? And are we going to ride that? I can't ride that! Let's just walk and eat somewhere near our school. Riding that is dangerous. Come on lets....."

"Shh. You talk too much." GD said and place his index finger on Dara's lips making her t stop talking.

"I know a good place to eat and the price is affordable AND THIS is safe I assure you. So let's go." Ji said and started to put on his helmet.

"But it looks dangerous and I don't want to ride that thing! And if my parents knew I ride that they will kill me! It's not safe!" Dara pouted and stepped away from the motorbike.

"I told this thing is safe AND if ever we get into an accident, I'll pay for your hospital bill don't worry!"GD said and started to put the helmet on Dara. 

"No! I'm scared! And that is not funny Ji!" Dara said and started to stomp her feet.

"This is safe! I promise! We will not die, now hop in!"GD said and he hop in at his bike while Dara is still standing deciding if she should ride or just run inside the campus.

"Don't make me carry you here."GD said. 

"Ugh. Fine!" Dara pouted and hop in but she's having a hard time hopping in because of her small height and the skirt.

"I can't get in. Let's just take the bus." Dara pouted.

"*sigh* why are you so tiny?" Ji asked and hoped out of hi bike to help Dara. "There! Now put this on your lap. Your skirt is so short!" Ji said and handed her a scarf.

"Hey! Get in! I don't want to fall! Don't let go!"Dara said because once she was settled in her seat the bike started to shake a little and GD just laughed at her and hoped in again.

"Youre so funny. Now hold on to my stomach. Hold on tight okay? You don't want to fall right?" Ji said and Dara just nodded he scooted closer to GD and hugged him so tight that he had a hard time breathing.

"Yah not so tight! You'll kill me!"GD said and Dara loosened her hold. She placed her head on his back and GD started to drive to their destination. Both of them are quiet during the ride and Dara is just praying that they will be safe and nothing bad will happen. 

GD was just smiling during the ride because he can hear Dara's fast heartbeat and her hold will be tight sometimes and sometimes will loose. He decided to drive a bit faster teasing Dara.

"Y-y-yaaaaah. Slow dowwwwn! Pleaaaaseeee" Dara shouted and GD just laughed and slowed down for the tiny girl.

"Come on Dara. Were here." GD stopped his motorbike, he still can feel the tight hold of Dara, he touched her hands trying to remove her hold. 
"Were here." He said. Dara loosened her hold and sat straight. Jiyong hoped out of his buke and helped Dara to get off. He removed his helmet and Dara just stared at him.

Aigoo. He looks like someone who models motorbiked, the way he flips his hair. 

Dara just continued to watch in awe, he looks really handsome with what he is doing. GD placed his helmet at the handle of the motorbike and walked closer to Dara which Dara immediately took a step back.

"Yah! Don't move I'll remove your helmet, or do you want to wear that inside?"GD asked and Dara immediately walked closer to GD. 

"Mian"Dara mumbled and just looked down while GD  is removing his helmet, she can't look straight into his face because she's scared she's blushing like a red tomato. When GD successfully removed the helmet Dara looked around and saw a small
korean bbq restaurant.

"Let's go inside?"GD said and started to walk. Dara ran towards him and stayed beside him. 

"Do they have ramyun here?" Dara asked smiling at GD.

"Ramyun?"GD asked, Dara nodded at him.

"Yes but we'll eat the barbeque meat."GD said.

"But im going to pay so I should be the one ordering right?"Dara asked. 

"I'll pay so no ramyun." 

"I'll pay for my food then! And I'll get ramyun and you can't do anything about it!"Dara said and ran inside the restaurant.

"Aissh. So stubborn!" GD said and followed Dara. Once he got inside he already saw Dara sitting at one of the tables beside the window. When Dara saw GD inside she smiled at him and waved her hand motioning for him to come. He walked towards her and saw that the menu is already at the table.

"Fine you can get ramyun but I will pay." GD said.

"Okay!"Dara smiled and started to look at the menu. GD stared at the girl infront of him.

She's really pretty but so stubborn and also God she always acts like a kid but cute. Argh.

"WOAAAAH! There's alot of ramyun!"Dara gigled and GD just smiled at how childish she can get. 

"Do you already know whAt you want?"He asked.

"Uh-huh" GD signaled for the waitress and she immediately came.
"You will pay right? So can I order anything that I want?"Dara leaned closer to Ji and smiled.

"U-uh yeah. Order anything you want."GD said and leaned back on his chair. Dara's face was so close to his that if he didn't pull away he might just kiss the girl right there and then.

"Okaaay!"Dara smiled and turned to the ahjumma who is responsible to take their order. "Ahjumma I'll have the seafood ramyum, the spicy chicken and kimbap and cucumber lemonade please. Thank you!"

"A-all of those are yours?"GD asked, he can't believe that the tiny girl infront of him eats alot.

"Neh!"She smiled at me.

"Wow"GD laughed and just shook his head. The ahjumma the smiled at them and turned to Jiyong to wait for his order.

"Ahjumma, we'll have a samgyeopsal and this marinated beef and coke."GD smiled.

"I'll be back with your food."The ahjumma smiled and left the table.

"So how can I repay you? Technically this isnt paying since you're the one whose going to pay for this meal. So I need to think of something."Dara said and leaned back on her seat to think of her new way of payment.

"Let's talk about that later."GD said. 

"Hmmm. Fine."Dara pouted and looked around the restaurant, the restaurant is small but cozy and there's not too much people but enough to make it look like a little busy restaurant. 

"Do you eat here often?"Dara asked.

"Not really. Maybe twice or thrice?"GD replied and stared at her.

"Ahh. Uhmmmm."Dara said but she don't know what to say anymore. She don't know what to say or to start some topic so it won't be awkward for both of them.

"You're funny."GD smiled.

"You always say that."Dara pouted and GD smiled at her once again. "You know you should smile often."

"I always smile"

"No you don't. Well at school I don't see you smile."Dara smiled.

"Hmm."GD said and looked away from Dara. After a few seconds of silence their food started to arrive. Dara smiled widely seeing her ramyun and other food. The ahjumma also started to place the meat at the grill.

"I'll do it ahjumma. Komawo."GD said and the ahjumma gave the meat plate and the utensils on the table.

"Please enjoy your food."Ahjumma said and Dara just smiled while she chew her chicken. GD just shook his and started to grill the meat. The two of them ate lunch while chatting with each other mostly talking about their school and class. 

"Uggh. You're messy."GD said and reach out to wipe Dara's side lips with his fingers, and suddenly Jiyonh brought his fingers to his lips to taste the sauce. Dara's eyes grew big while starring at GD like he is some kind of a psycho.

"Hmm. Taste good."GD said and continued to eat his the wrap that he made. Dara is still staring at him and can't believe on what he did. 

Eeekkk! What is wrong with hin? Why would he do that? Oteokke that is so awkward but how come he isn't affected by it? Aigooo so embarrassing. 

"Dara?" GD waved his hand infront of Dara's face it seems that she is still lost into her own world. "Dara?"

"Eh?"Dara shook her head lightly and stares at GD.

"Are you okay? You seem lost?"

"A-ani. I'm okay." Dara said and continued to eat her food. When they are done with eating GD paid for their meal and went back to the motorbike to ride back to school. Just likr how they got here, GD assisted Dara in wearing the helmet and during the ride Dara is still holding so tight to Jiyong, when they got back to the school, GD offered Dara to walk her to class. 

"I forgot about how to repay you!"Dara immediately said when they got to the door of her classroom.

"Don't worry about it."GD said.

"No! I still need to repay you. Hmmm. I can't ask to treat you for dinner since Oppa will pick me up and I'm grounded. Ohh! I can ask you lunch tomorrow? But is it okay if its in the cafeteria? I don't have a car to drive you somewhere and I don't want to ride that thing again. So can....."

*tsup*

"There you've already paid your debt. See you soon Dara!"GD smiled and waved goodbye before walking to his class. Dara just stood there on the front of the door while holding her lips. 

ANDWAEEEEEEEE! K-k-won GD just stole my f-f-first kiss! Andwaaeeee. Aigooo don't cry, don't cry.