Chapter 32

You're my life

Dara tried to ignore the phone call but Donghae won't stop calling her, so when her phone rang again she shakingly pressed the yes button

"Yoboseyo?" Dara said

"..."

"Hello?" Dara asked again.

"...."

"Yah!" Dara shouted again.

"..."

"DON'T CALL AGAIN IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO ANSWER!" Dara shouted and hanged her phone.

"Who's that? Why are you shouting?" Someone asked. Dara looked up and saw Jiyong stadning in front of her looking weirdly at her. 

"No one!" Dara pouted and threw her phone.

"Let's go. Your dinner is ready" Jiyong said and pulled Dara up.

"What do we have for dinner" Dara asked.

"I don't know" Jiyong smiled.

"You don't know? or You don't want to tell?" Dara asked.

"HAHA. Just see it for yourself" Jiyong smiled and both of them headed to the kitchen. Dara immediately followed leaving her phone. 

 

DARA AT SCHOOL.

"DARAAAAAAA!" Yoona shouted and Dara immediately looked at her back and saw Yoona running towards her. Dara smiled and waved at her.

"Are you mad at me?" Yoona immediately asked.

"Eh? Mad at you? Why?" Dara asked.

"Well.... I gave your number to Donghae-shii" Yoona looked down.

"Oh. That's okay don't worry!" Dara smiled at her.

"Are you sure? Did he bother you?" Yoona asked.

"Ah. It's okay. H-h... He just called last night, but he didn't say anything" Dara smiled at Yoona.

"He called?" Yoona asked. Dara nodded "Why?"

"Err...Well he prefer to text" Yoona said and bit her lips.

"Eh? How'd you know?" Dara asked.

"errr. I just know, someone told me" Yoona smiled. "Mianhae" Yoona apologized again.

"Don't worry about it. I would just ignore his calls" Dara smiled.

"I'll just get something from my locker" Dara said.

'I'll accompany you, then we can both head to our class" Yoona smiled.

"Okay!" Dara smiled and both of them walked towards Dara's locker. Dara opened it and started to take her books out when out of no where someone took her phone from her pocket. Dara immediately looked at her back and saw Donghae leaning on the locker while her phone is in his hands.

"Y-y-yah what are you doing?" Dara asked and tried to reach for her phone but unfortunately Donghae is much taller than her.

"there" Donghae said and handed Dara's phone. Dara looked at her phone and noticed that Donghae had save his number.

"Yah wh...." when Dara looked up Donghae is no where to be found and Yoona is looking down.

"Where did that go?" Dara asked and looked around looking at him but he's gone.

"He want to class I think"Yoona said.

"Aissh" Dara said and just closed her locker.

"Let's go Yoona, I don't want to be late" DAra said and pulled Yoona their class.

 

It's already their lunch time and Yoona, Minho and Dara started walking towards the cafeteria.

"What will you eat today Dara?" Yoona asked. When they got to their table, Yoona, Minho and Dara put their bag on the table and all headed to the cashier.

"I don't know yet, how about you?" Dara asked Yoona.

"I don't know yet too. Maybe Galbi?"

"How about you Minho?" Dara smiled and looked at Minho.

"I'll have Gyoza" Minho said and headed to the the counter where Gyoza is being sold.

"Aigoo I don't....."

"You're eating with me" Someone grabbed Dara's wrist and dragged her to the corner.

"Yah! What are you doing!" Dara shouted and tried to break free from Donghae's hold.

"Yah!" Dara shouted again.

"Ugh too noisy" Donghae said and slightly pushed Dara to her seat.

"Eat and be quiet" Donghae said. Dara sat on her chair and looked at the table that is fulled with so much food.

"What are you doing?" Dara asked.

"Lunch. i told you to just eat and be quiet" Donghae said and started eating.

"I won't eat with you" Dara said and stood up from her sit.

"Don't you dare" Donghae said and glared at Dara. Dara being afraid immediately sat down.

"Why would I eat with you" Dara mumbled.

"because I said so/ Now eat before I make you" Donghae said and continued eating his food.

"hmmph. stupid jerk who doeshe think." Dara kept on mumbling and she started to eat.

"Finish all of that" Donghae said.

"Why would I do that?" Dara said and continued to eat her food.

"because I said so" Donghae said. 

"because I said so" Dara whispered immitating Donghae's voice. "so annoying" Dara mumbled.

 

"Im finished so can I go now?" Dara said and ready to stand up.

"No." Donghae said.

"And why not? I'll be late for school!" Dara said and looked around the cafeteria, almost all of her classmate headed out already. Yoona and Minho are some of the few who stayed in waiting for Dara.

"what ever" Dara said and stood up and went beside Yoona and Minho.

"Let's go!" Dara said and pulled her two friends outside the cafeteria.

"What happened?" Yoona asked.

"Nothing. We just ate" Dara frowned.

"that's all?" 

"Neh" Dara smiled.

"nothing else?" Minho asked and Dara just shook her head.

Before their last class starts Dara decided to text to Jiyong to ask him to pick her up from school.

To: Yongie

    Yongie pick me up. Please?

Dara sent her message and their teacher immediately arrived after.

 

From: Yongie

    Tell me why first?

 

To: Yongie

    I'm tired and I'll introduce you to my friends

While the teacher is not looking at Dara's way, she secretly read and replied to Jiyong's message.

 

From: Yongie

   You'll tell them I'm your brother?Would they believe that?

 

To: Yongie

   You're not my brother, You're my bestfriend and the most important person to me! :))

Dara frowned and replied secretly to Jiyong.

 

From: Yongie

   Okay I'll pick you up. Wait for me. :))

 

Dara smiled and tried listening to her teacher.

"Yah! Stop smiling to your self. you look creepy" Minho whispered to Dara. Dara frowned at Minho and just looked at their teacher again. When the teacher bid her goodbye. Dara immediately fixed her things and looked at Minho and Yoona. 

"Ppali!" Dara said and tried pulling Mionho and Yoona.

"Why?" Minho asked while Dara is ddragging both of them

"I'll introduce you to someone" Dara smiled/.

"Who?"

"Secret" Dara smiled widely.

"Your boyfriend?" Yoona asked.

"No. I'm not yet allowed to have a boyfriend" Dara said.

"then who?" Yoona asked

"You'll see" Dara said and dragged them towards the exit of the campus. Dara opened the door happily and looked around the parking lot. There she saw her Yongie's bentley in one of the space and Jiyong is standing there leaning on his car. Dara looked back at her two friends and started dragging Yoona and Minho.

"Yongiee!" Dara shouted and went to hug Jiyong.

"Dara" Jiyong said and hugged Dara while looking at Minho.

"Yongie, this is Yoona and Minho my friends here in school. Yoona and Minho, my bestfriend Yongie, but call him Jiyong instead" Dara smiled.

"Ni-nice to meet you Jiyong-shii" Yoona said and bowed. "Nice to meet you" Minho said and bowed. Jiyong just smiled at both of Dara's friend but still eyeing Minho. 

"you two together?" Jiyong suddenly asked.

"What? Eww" Yoona said and looked at Minho disgusted is showing in her face.Minho scoffed. 

"I have better taste on girls" Minho said and looked disgustingly at Yoona.

"Oh." Jiyong just answered.  "Dara let's go we need to go" Jiyong said. 

"Neh." Dara nodded and walked closer to Yoona and Minho.

"I need to go. Annyeong! Be safe on your way home!" Dara waved to her two friends before Jiyong helped her in the passenger seat. 

"Take care!" Minho and Yoona said at the same time. 

DARA AND JIYONG AT THE CAR

"Yongie! Why are you staring at Minho weirldy a while ago?" DAra immediately asked

"I'm not staring" Jiyong answered.

"Yes you are. You are actually checking him out" Dara pouted. 

"No I'm not. I'm just checking if you're hanging out with good influence people" Jiyong explained.

"Yoona and Minho are good" 

"I know" Jiyong smiled. "Are you sure that they are your only friend in school?" Jiyong asked a little shocked since he knew that Dara is a talkative person and many students will like her because of her happy personality,.

"Neh. I don't know why other people won't talk to me" DAra pouted.

"well... maybe they are too shy to approach you" Jiyong said so that Dara won't fell sad at all.,

"hmm. maybe you're right. I'll talk to them tomorrow then" Dara smiled.

"that's good" Jiyong smiled and Dara just nodded.

"You should sleep Dara. Aren't you tired from school" Jiyong said.

"Neh I'm tired. I'll sleep okay. Wake me up when we arrive" Dara mumbled and closed her eyes. Jiyong stopped in one corner and adjusted Dara's chair to recline it so that she can sleep comfortably. When Jiyong is sure that Dara is already sleeping, he smiled to himself "still such a baby" Jiyong said and continued driving. When they got home, Jiyong didn't wake Dara up instead he carried her inside her room, so she can have her fully rest. Jiyong was removing dara's shoes when her phone started ringing. Jiyong took Dara's bag up and started looking for her phone, he picked it up and looked at the screen,

HE MAN WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED CALLING

"WHAT?" Jiyong stared at the phone not knowing whether to laugh or be agnry since some guy is calling Dara.

"Aish Dara. too much of watching TV" Jiyong mumbled and ignored the call.

 

DINNER.

Dara is eating at the table while the others are watching Dara eat.

"It's really awkward that I'm the only one who eats" Dara mumbled

"it's okay Dara. Just finish your food" Hyun Suk said and smiled at Dara.

"DAra" Jiyong started. 

"Neh?" Dara smiled at Jiyong.

"He who must not be named called a while ago" Dara who's eating her food started to cough and the rices splatter on the table while Bom run to the kitchen to get Dara some water.

"are you okay?" Eun Ji asked Dara's back. Dara just nodded and wiped her face.

"You answered it?! Yongie?" Dara asked. Jiyong shooked her head but starring at Dara intently waiting for some sort of reaction.

"No" Jiyong said.

"Okay!" Da asmiled.

"Why? Whos' that anyway? And why would you name someone like that?" Jiyong asked. 

"because he is a guy whos name shouldn't be mentioned" Dara smiled and continued eating her food.

FLASHBACK

Dara looked at her contacts and saw that Donghae indeed added his contact number and put in a LEE DONGHAE, since Dara is mad from what Donghae did she immediately changed LEE DONGHAE from HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAME and that was what made Dara laugh throught out the day.