Chapter 35

You're my life

"Appa, Omma" Dara yelled when they got home from the mall. She went towards her Appa and gave him a kiss same as with her Omma. 

"Yah. Dara" Bom shouted and Dara immediately walked towards Bom to give her a kiss. 

"Unnie" Dara smiled. 

"Who answered your phone?" Bom asked looking suspicious about Dara. 

"One of my classmate, he took my phone" Dara said. 

"Why?" Bom asked. 

"Because I was texting while eating" Dara said. 

"Who?" Bom asked. 

"Who what?" Dara asked. 

"Who took your phone? And where is he? I'm going to talk to him taking someone else's phone. Doesn't he have his own phone" Bom ranted. 

"Donghae" Dara said. 

"What??" Bom asked. 

"Donghae took my phone, he's my fr---classmate" Dara said. 

"Ah, Donghae" Bom said and just nodded at Dara. 

"WHy??" Dara asked.

"Nothing..... I'll talk to that Donghae tomorrow to..."

"Ani! Yongie already bought me a new phone" Dara said and showed Bom her new iphone. 

"JIYONG!!!" Bom shouted and walked towards Jiyong. How can Jiyong buy Dara a new phone this instant. It looks like Jiyong is spoiling her by buying new phone when her phone got lost.

"What? She wanted it! Someone took her phone so I bought her" Jiyong explained.

"Why?? She could just asked her phone back from her classmate" Bom said. 

"I don't want Dara talking to other boys" Jiyong said. 

"Well. We should have enrolled her in an all girls school" Bom said. 

"Ohh. that's a good idea noona. I'll look for an all girls school then" Jiyong said and headed back to his room.

"UNNIEEEEE!" Dara shouted and ran towards Bom.

"Unnie. I don't want to go to an all girls school" Dara said and frowned at Bom. 

"I was just kidding and that idiot took it seriously" Bom said and followed Jiyong to his room. 

"Unnieee! Yonggie!!!" Dara shouted and followed the two to Jiyong's room. 

 

"Aiigoo. They are fighting again" Eun Ji said while preparing Dara's dinner in the kitchen. 

"They are always like that" Hyun Suk said and helped Eun Ji in preparing the food.

"I need to make some kimchi soon, we're running out of stock. You know Dara can't eat without kimchi" EUn Ji laughed. 

"Of course how could I forget that" 

 

FLASHBACK DARA @ 8

"Omma I'm hungry!" Dara said and walked towards the kitchen and sat at her chair. 

"It's good thing you decided to eat already. I thought you and Jiyong won't stop playing" Eun Ji smiled. 

"I don't want to stop but Yongie got mad at me for not eating" Dara frowned. 

"Oh so that's why. You want tempura Dara?" Eun Ji asked. 

"Neh. I like to eat Japanese now" Dara smiled and waited for Eun Ji to finish frying her tempura. When the tempura and the rice is finished Eun Ji gave her the plate of food. 

"Omma Kimchi" Dara smiled widely. She can't wait to eat her favorite food Kimchi. Even though they are already in Japan, Dara really love to eat Kimchi, it is one thing that she will never forget about Korean food. 

"K-kimchi? Wait a minute Dara. I'll just check it okay?" Eun Ji said and looked at their refrigerator for a kimchi. 

"Omo. Mianhae Dara, Omma forgot to make a batch of Kimchi." Eun Ji joked, but the truth is they have Kimchi and decided to fool Dara. 

"No Kimchi?" Dara asked and Eun Ji nodded looking apologetic towards Dara. 

"I don't want to eat!" Dara shouted and started to cry.

"Dara...Dara" Eun Ji said and walked towards Dara and started to her back. 

"Dara?!" Jiyong said and ran towards the kitchen. 

"Omma what happened?" Jiyong asked and took Dara from her chair and carried her. 

"Dara.... stop crying okay? I was just kidding" Eun Ji said and smiled at Dara. 

"we have Kimchi?" Dara asked and tried to stop from crying. Eun Ji nodded and went to the refrigerator to take some Kimchi.

"Mianhae Dara" Eun Ji said and placed the Kimchi on the table while smiling.

"it's okay Omma!" Dara smiled and tried getting down from Jiyong.

"I though something happened, it's just Kimchi" Jiyong said and started to shook his head.  

"I love Kimchi" Dara said and started eating her food. 

"You like Kimchi more than me?" Jiyong asked and Dara nodded. 

"Yah! Fine I love Kimchi more than you too" Jiyong said. 

"but you don't eat Kimchi" Dara smiled and continued eating. 

"Uhhhh.... I'll be in my room" Jiyong said and walked towards his room not knowing what to say to Dara. 

"Omma. Delicious" Dara smiled and Eun Ji smiled back at her

"okay. Finish that all Dara" 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"that was funny back then" Hyun Suk smiled. 

"I know. Still today she really loved kimchi. Remind me to go to the market okay" Eun JI said

"Neh" Hyun Suk smiled.

 

DARA SCHOOL

"Dara!"

 

"SANDARA KWON!" someone shouted and at that moment Dara knew who's voice is that.

"Yes?" Dara said and looked at where Donghae is. 

"Someone called you yesterday" Donghae said while showing Dara her phone. 

"who?" Dara asked. 

"Yongie?" Donghae said. 

"Oh okay!" Dara said and started to walk away.

"Wait. Aren't you going to take your phone back?" Donghae asked while showing Dara her old phone. 

"Nope! I have a new one!" Dara shouted and showed Donghae her new iphone.

"SANDARA KWON!" Donghae shouted and Dara stopped and glared at Donghae once more. 

"what?!" Dara asked.

"I REMEMBER YOU" Donghae said and started to walk away. 

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! HOPE YOU LIKED MY UPDATE! :)) HAVE A GOOD AND NICE DAY EVERYONE!