Chapter 16

You're my life

Kiko leaned closer and showed Dara her fangs, Dara starred at it.

"Dara/Kiko!" someone shouted and pulled Dara away from Kiko while someone is also pulling Kiko away from Dara.

"What?" Kiko laughed. 

"Are you hurt Dara?" Chaerin asked as she looked and checks Dara if she's hurt.

"No. Mamam"Dara said and reached for the bag that Kiko is holding.

"Seungri you take care of it" Chaerin said and picked up Dara and walked out of the room.

"Mamam" Dara said and started crying.

"Shhh. Don't cry. Ririn will give you milk" Chaerin said and started Dara's back. When they got to the kitchen Chaerin started preparing Dara a warm milk. 

"Drink this Dara, it will help you to sleep again"

"Leep? Hara no leep!" Dara said.

"Shhh Just drink this" Chaerin said and Dara started the milk. A few minutes later Dara's eye started to droop and she fell into a deep slumber.

Yah! You rat I will kill you!" Chaerin said and ran to Seungri.

"Mian. I didn't know! Mianhae!" Seungri said while Chaerin is trying to hit him.

"What if something happened to Dara? How are you going to explain that to Oppa?" Chaerin said and sat down.

"I'm really sorry Cat." Seungri said and frowned.

"Just don't suggest stupid things like that again"

"I know. I'm really sorry" Seungri said.

"Alright"

"I'm happy that Dara is not hurt"

"What?! Dara is hurt??" 

Seungri and Chaerin looked at their back and saw Jiyong looked at them with a confused look on his face.

"H-h-hyung" Seungri said

"What happened?" Jiyong said and walked towards the sleeping Dara.

"Nothing" Seungri said.

"Are you sure?" Jiyong asked.

"N-neh" Seungri said.

"Dar---"

"Oppa! She just fell asleep. Don't wake her up" Chaerin said.

"Really? Mian" Jiyong said. He placed the big bear that he got for her beside her.

"She will surely love that Oppa" Chaerin said.

"I know" Jiyong said and smiled down at Dar

 

----------5 YEARS OLD DARA------------

"NO!!!" Dara said.

"Come on Dara, let go. You'll be late for your first day"

"I don't want to go to school" Dara cried while clinging to Jiyong's let.

"Dara"

"No I want to stay here. "

"Dara. You need to go to school" Jiyong said and slowly he tried to remove Dara's hold on his leg.

"No. I don't want to go to school. Dara will stay here" Dara said.

"Dara come on" Jiyong said.

"No"

"I'll buy you a big bear later"

"really???" Dara said and looked at JIyong.

"Yes but you need to go to school" JIyong said. He successfully removed Dara's hand and he kneeled down infront of her.

"So, you go to school and Yong will buy you a big bear" Jiyong said trying to convince Dara to go to school.

"Okay!" Dara said.

"Good Girl" Jiyong said and picked Dara up. "Let's go I'll bring you to your class" Jiyong said.

"Yong will be staying here?" Dara asked.

"No, Yong have school too but I will be the one to pick you up"

"Promise?" Dara said and held her pinky up.

"Promise!" they made the gesture of pinky promise and Dara kissed Jiyong's cheeks.

"Okay so here's your room. You behave Dara okay? You can't hit anyone okay? Forget about what Uncle Seungri taught you?"

"You mean I can't punch bad guys?" Dara asked.

"Yes" 

"But they are bad. Shouldn't we punch the bad guys?" Dara asked.

"Yes. I mean no. Not when you're in school okay?"

"Even if they hurt me?"? Dara asked.

"Yes. If someone hurt you tell Yong okay?" Jiyong said.

"and you'll punch him?" Dara asked.

"Yes.NO. I mean no Dara i will just talk to your teacher about it" Jiyong explained. 

"Okay! Dara will behave. Don't forget about beary!" Dara said.

"Of course. Okay you take care okay?" 

"Yes!" Dara said.

"Okay  Bye Dara" Jiyong said and kissed Dara's cheeks.

"Byie!" Dara said. Jiyong put Dara down and opened the classroom door for her.

"Behave Dara" Jiyong said and Dara smiled.

 

"I'm really going to kill Seungri for teaching Dara violent stuff" Jiyong murmured and toured around the school just making sure that it is really safe for children.

It's Dara's first day of school today in her pre-school and Dara was excited about buying her new clothes and school supplies but when it is time for her school she cried and wanting not to go to school. 

 

I'm sorry I can't post a longer chapter, i have a cough and colds and it is very hard for me to think new scenarios for my little daragon so this is all i've got. I'm sorry if i become well tomorrow i will try to update a longer chapter. Thank you very much for those people who continued to support my story. Please don't hesitate to leave comments and suggestion. I am really happy whenever I read comments from the member so pleace continue leaving comments. thank you very much.