Chapter 19

You're my life

"Dara Ririn will be the one to bring you to school today" Jiyong said while Dara's eating her breakfast.

"Why?" Dara asked.

"Yong needs to do something but I will be back." Jiyong said and prepared Dara's lunch box.

"Okay" Dara pouted so Jiyong went beside her.

"Don't pout, come on smile Dara" Jiyong said

"Okay but I want something!" Dara smiled.

"I knew it. What do you want?" Jiyong said.

"Can I eat candies?" Dara smiled.

"But Bom noona said you can't eat candies"

"But i'm already 5 years old. I promise I won't bite and swallow it"Dara said.

"but... Ask noona about it. I'll buy you new bear" Jiyong said.

"I don't want a bear. I want candy!" Dara said and started hitting the table.

"Okay. Okay. I'll buy you but just one!.and don't tell Noona" JIyong said 

"Okay Dara won't tell Bom Unnie about the candy" Dara smiled at Jiyong. 

"Okay. Finish your food already. Ririn will be here anyminute" Jiyong said. Dara started finishing her breakfast, Jiyong gave her the bottle of milk and Dara started drinking it.

"You should stop drinkng from the bottle Dara"

"No" Dara said and continued

"Stubborn baby" Jiyong said.

 

"GOOD MORNIIIING!!!!!! Where's my favorite princess???" Seungri shouted and walked to the kitchen. Dara stopped drinking her milk and ran towards Seungri to give him a hug.

"Ririn!" Dara said and kissed Seungri's cheeks and went to Chaerin to give her a kiss too.

"How are you little one?" Chaerin asked

"I'm fine" Dara smiled and reached for Chaerin asking her to carry her.

"Let's go" Seungri said and took Dara's thing.

"How's school baby?" Chaerin asked.

"Okay" Dara smiled." Will Ririn pick me up later?" 

"Would you like us to pick you up?" Chaerin said.

Dara nodded her head and smiled at them.

"Okay ririn will pick you up" Chaerin said.

"Would you like another pet Dara?" Seungri asked.

"I want Gaho, but i won't see him again." Dara pouted.

"u-uh we'll buy you another one"

"I don't want other pet, I only want Gaho" Dara frowned.

"remind me later to kill you for reminding Dara again for Gaho" Chaerin muttured to Seungri.

 

--------------FLASHBACK 3 YEAR OLD DARA---------------

 

Dara is playing with Gaho in their garden, Gaho is running around while Dara is chasing him.

"Gaho shtop"Dara laughed.Gaho will just bark and continues to run around. Gaho started heading to the gate and went out, Dara followed and chased Gaho outside their house.

 

"Dara?" Jiyong shouted and looked for Dara, he just finished fixing Dara's clothes into her closet.

"Omma" Jiyong said and went to the kitchen.

"Neh?" Eun Ji said while cooking Dara's lunch for today.

"have you seen Dara?'

"She's outside playing with Gaho" EunJi said. "Call her already her food is done"

Jiyong walked outside.

"Dara" He shotued and looked around.

"Dara!" he shouted once again and ran around the house.

"Omma, Dara's not.... " Jiyong cursed when he saw that their gate was open.

"Jiyong no cursing..."

"Omma I think Dara went out"

"Of course she did she's at the garden"

"No I mean out, out as in outside our gate. I need to go" Jiyong said and ran outside.

"Dara" Jiyong shouted and continued looking around. He ran for another block and continued looking around.

 

"Where is her parents?"

"Why is she alone? Poor dog" 

"Come here little girl"

Little girl? Jiyong followed where the comotion is going thinking that Dara might be in there.

"Dara?" He shouted once again. Around the corner he saw groups of people gathering beside the road and keep on saying "poor dog and little girl"

"Excuse me" Jiyong said and tried to squeze himself in. While he is getting closer he heard a girl crying.

"Gaho" the little girl said and cried. Gaho? Jiyong squeze himself more and he saw Dara standing beside Gaho who is bleeding on the rode.

"Dara" Jiyong said and went close to Dara.

"Yong" Dara cried and hugged Jiyong. Jiyong looked at the road and saw Gaho bleeding.

"What happened Dara?" Jiyong asked and wiped Dara's tears.

"*hick* Car*uh* i followed *sniff* gaho then *sniff* car" Dara said and cried again.

"Uh sir" Someone said and Jiyong looked at the lady.

"The dog was running and this little girl is chasing him, it was on go signal and the dog ran, this little girl is going to follow him but my husband was able to grab  hold of her and the dog was hit by the car. I'm sorry sir" the lady said.

"thank you ma'am and sir" Jiyong said and bowed at the couple thanking them for saving Dara.

"Dara shh." Jiyong said, he dialed Seungri' number and asked him to come immediately. Few minutes later Seungri  arrived with Chaerin.

"Oh my God Dara" Chaerin said and went to Dara. She picked up Dara, while Seungri and Jiyong came to pick Gaho up.

"I'm sorry Dara" Jiyong said.

"Ririn!" Dara cried and reached for Seungri.

"Dara's sorry!*sniff* Dara wasn't *uh* able to *sniff* save Gaho" Dara cried and hugged Seungri.

"It's ...it's okay Dara" Seungri said and hugged Dara. He felt sorry for what Dara is going through. Of course he's not mad at her.

"Shhh stop crying Dara" Seungri said. 

"Chaerin and I will go to the vet" Jiyong said and patted Seungri.Jiyong placed Gaho on a clean towel and walked away.

"GahO!" Dara said and reached for Jiyong and Gaho.

"Hyung" Seungri said and followed Jiyong.

"Gaho" Dara cried.

 

---------------------PReSENT DAY-----------------------

"I'll buy you the same kind of dog and you can name him Gaho too" Seungri said.

"No. I want Gaho" Dara frowned.

"Okay" Seungri said.

"Ririn" 

"Neh Dara" Seungri/Chaerin said.

"Can we visit Gaho later?" Dara smiled.

"Of course sweetie" Chaerin said.

"Could you also buy dog food? I don't want him to get hungry in heaven" Dara said.

"Of course" Seungri said.

 

"Dara" Donghae poked Dara on her cheeks and still Dara ignored him.

"Come on I'm sorry" Donghae said.

"No"

"Please Dara! I promise I won't call you small again" DOnghae said.

"Promise?" Dara looked at DongHae.

"Promise!" DongHae said and raised his pinky finger.

"Okay!"

"From now on we're friends" DongHae smiled at Dara.

It was their snack time and Dara wanted to have girl friends so she approached Eun Dae(I invented her name.)

"H-hi" Dara said. Eun Dae and her two friends looked at her.

"Hi Dara"

"Can-can I be your friend?" Dara smiled at them

"No" 

"W-why?" Dara was taken aback by Eun Dae's answer.

"I don't a friend who still drinks in a milk bottle" Eun Dae laughed with her two friends Kae Ah and Rae Yoo

"Yeah. You're alrady 5 and still drinking from the bottle" Kae Ah said and laughed.

"yeah." RaeYoo commented. Dara frowned and walked away. She went to the playground and sat at the swing.

 

"Why is my friend sad?" Donghae said and sat beside Dara.

"Eun Dae doesn't want me to be their friend" Dara said.

"Why?"

"Because I still drink milk from the bottle"

"Oh. big baby"

"YAH!" Dara said and started crying.

"I'm just joking" DongHae started to panic

"stop crying!"

"Dara"

"stop crying already" DongHae said and Dara still won't stop from crying.

"aigoo. Fine i'll tell you a secret" DongHae said and still Dara won't stop crying.

"Okay! Okay!  Me too! I still drink from the bottle at home" DongHae said. Dara stopped crying and looked at DongHae.

"really?" Dara asked.

"Yes. But I don't drink it at school. It's embarrassing" DongHae said.

"Really?"

"Yes" DongHae said.

"So i'm not the only one who still drinks from the bottle"

"Yes"

"really"

"Yah how many times should i tell you that i am still drinking milk"

"One!" Dara smiled.

"Stop crying already. You're ugly when you cry" DongHae said  and stood up. 

"I'm not ugly. Yong said I am pretty" Dara said.

"She's lying. Let's go back to class" DongHae said.

"He's not a she! He's a he!" Dara said.

"Fine. Let's go back to class" DongHae said and reached for Dara's hand which she gladly took and both of them went back to their classroom. Dara and DongHae sat beside each other while Eun Dae stared at DongHae and Dara's connecting hand.

 

"Bye DongHae!" Dara waved goodbye to her new friend and the latter bid his goodbye too to Dara. She walked towards Seungri and Chaerin since both of them are early.

"How's your day Dara?" Chaerin asked.

"It was good!" Dara lied " Can we go now to Gaho?" Dara asked and both Seungri and Chaerin nodded. They drove to the animals cremation cemetery. When they got to the place Dara immediately went to the elevator and pressed the 3rd floor where Gaho's ashes are.

"Ppali Ririn" Dara said. Chaerin run followed bu Seungri.

"Up!" Dara said and reached for Seungri asking him to carry her. Seungri guided Dara up to the fifth later and Chaerin opened the glass small window. 

"Woah. Gaho sure is hungy, he finished all the food. look Ririn" Dara said and took the dog plate she placed with lot of dog food before.

"You're right Dara" Chaerin said.

"I'll put a lot of food then" Dara said and took out the dog food. 

 

I want to thank DILLaTIFFA for my wonderful poster! YAY! thank you so much! :* I also want to thank all you who keeps on supporting, reading, leaving comments and voting my story! thank you so much!