Chapter 01

You're my life

Bom, Chaerin and Minzy are walking along the dark alley at the Seoul City in the middle of the night looking for their prey.

“Unnie how come it’s so quiet tonight” Chaerin said.

“Be patient Chaerin-ah, we will find someone” Bom said and continued walking towards the alley

Another 30 minutes passed and still they can’t find anyone, their hunger is getting stronger and stronger as minutes passed. How come there are no bad guys tonight.

“I give up” Minzy said and started to walked back to where they come from, when suddenly they heard loud noises coming from another house.

“Please give me another chance.” They heard the shouts of a guy inside from one of the house.

“You know that we don’t give second chances right?” another voice was heard.

“Kajah! Let’s follow the noise!” Bom said to the two, the two of them followed where the noise came from. The three of them peeked to the small window of the house, they saw a young man and a young lady on the floor kneeling in front of 5 man wearing a black suit.

“loansharks unnie” Minzy whispered to Bom’s ear.

“Please I beg you! I promise by the end of the month I will be able to give you the money!”

“A month?”

“Okay not a month on Monday! Please I promise you!”

“We don’t give second chances”

“Please spare us!” the lady stood up and kneeled much nearer to the loansharks.

“Sorry” one of the guys said and shoot the lady in the head.

“NOOO!!!” the young man said and glared at the loanshark who shoot the lady.

“We need to help them!” Bom said to Chaerin and Minzy.

“Unnie!” Chaerin shouted ad Bom walked towards the door.

*BANG*

“oh my god” Bom said. She kicked the door and it immediately opened, the loansharks looked at them with shocked faces.

“Who are you? What are you doin…” before the guy could finish his sentence. Bom lunged for his neck and bit him to put venom in his system same with Chaerin and Minzy in a minute the 5 loansharks are on the floor crying in pain.

“Da-dara” the young man whispered while blood continues to flow in his mouth.

“Ahjushi?” Minzy said and went beside the young man.”Let us help you!” Minzy said

“N-n-no. My bab- Da-dara” the young man stuttered

“Dara?” Minzy asked.

“N-ne m-my da…” the young man’s heartbeat immediately stopped.

“U-unni..”

“She’s so cute” Chaerin said.

Minzy looked at Chaerin’s way and found her holding a baby in her arms.

“Dara?”

“So pretty” Chaerin said.

“U-unnie I think we need to call Seunghyun Oppa” Minzy said and looked at Bom’s way whose drinking blood like she had never tasted blood before.

“Neh. They need to clean this mess too” Chaerin said. Chaerin took Dara in her arms and took the necessary things needed for the baby while Minzy called Seunghyun and the others.

Minzy started to drive back to Bom’s house and asked for the Kwon’s help.

 

“Papa YG!” Minzy shouted from the door.

“No need to shout Minzy,I can hear you clearly” Hyun Suk said as he come down from the stairs.

“Is that.”

“Yes. A baby” Chaerin finished Hyun Suk’s sentences.

“What? How?”

“It’s a long story uncle”Minzy said.

“I’m ready to listen” Hyun Suk went down and sat at one of the couch.

“You see the three….” Before Minzy could continue her story Dara’s eyes opened and started to cry.

“Ottoke!” CHaerin started to shout and look around for help.

“Minzy”

“Eun Joo” Hyun Suk shouted.

“Unnie the bottle!” Minzy said and took the baby bottle that she took from the house a while ago.

“Okay make her some milk” Chaerin said while trying to stop Dara from crying.

“But I don’t k“

“Let me!” Eun Joo said and took the baby bottle from Minzy. After Eun Joo make the bottle she immediately gave it to Dara and without hesitation Dara drank the milk and fell asleep after.

Minzy told Hyun Suk and Eun Joo about Dara and they decided to take Dara as their own.

 

 

“She can use the guest room for the mean time. I’ll hire someone tomorrow to fix a nursery for her.”

“Chinja Appa? So does that mean it’s shopping time again?” Someone shouted from the door and all of them knew who could that be.

“Neh” Hyun Suk said.

“Omo I’m so excited.”

“Yah! Unnie! You might want to change clothes” Chaerin said and pointed Bom’s outfit that is so dirty as of now.

“Neh Neh” Bom said. Bom immediately went upstair and after a few minutes Seunghyun, Seungri, Youngbae and Daesung came in.

“Goodevening Uncle”

“Where’s Jiyong” Hyun Suk immediately asked.

“He’s at the bar Uncle!!!” Seungri shouted.

“YAH! Stop shouting you Rat! You’ll wake Dara!” Chaerin shouted while giving Seungri a glare.

“WAAH! Kyeopta” Suengri said and ran towards Chaerin.

“I said keep quiet!” Chaerin said and kicked Seungri.

“Go away!” Chaerin said.

“No!” Seungri said. He touched Dara’s cheek and started to hum.

“You’re scaring her” Chaerin said.

“I do not” Seungri said. “Can I hold her?”

“Fine but make sure she doesn’t wake up or I will seriously kill you”

“Yes!” Seungri said and carefully took Dara to his arms.

“Kyeopta” Seungri whispered while staring at Dara.

They decided to put Dara on the guest room for the meantime while they plan for the nursery and the things that they needed to do for Dara.

Since they are immortal they don’t need to sleep and they don’t get tired. The continued talking and talking until dawn, they are still planning when they heard it. A soft cry coming from one of the room.

“Dara” Bom and Chaerin said at the same time

“What is that noise?” Someone asked and everyone looked at the main door and saw Jiyong standing confused.