Our little secret

NINE

"Hmm, so what have you been up to today? Yongbae told me that you went to the hospital," Jiyong said.

"Ah, yeah. A person I used to work with was taken into hospital, it was pretty serious at the time but it was only an allergic reaction so he's fine now," Choi Seung Hyun said.

"That's good," Jiyong said opening the fridge, "Beer?"

"Sure, a beer would be great. There was a girl there, you know at the hospital. She seemed so upset, she must have been his girlfriend."

"Yeah, probably," he said handing over the beer to him, "There you go. What was this girl like?"
 

"Thanks. Very cute and pretty, she reminded me of you a lot."

"Why? Do I look like a girl?"

"No, course not.. maybe a little. Seriously though, it's because she had blonde hair."

"Girl has obviously got style," he smiled, "I'd love to meet her, I feel so odd with my blonde hair sometimes. So was she alone?" 

"No, well her friends came later, they seemed nice but I left soon after they came."

"Mmm, well you had an interesting day," Jiyong sipped his beer, "I just spent the day playing with Gaho, Boss and Charlie."

"Aww where are they?"

"They're sleeping, I think I tired them out too much."

"So, how do you think Yongbae's date is going?"

"Umm well knowing him, very awkward but I bet you she's half in love with him already. They seem pretty well suited for each other."

"Think of all the cheesy lines he must have said by now."

***

"Yongbae, there's still food on my lips," Dara said.

"What? But there isn't, oh you mean..." Yongbae said kissing her again. 

"I want you to know that I don't usually kiss guys this easily."

He wondered how many guys she had kissed before. He felt slightly embarrassed that only moments ago, he had had his first kiss. 

"Honestly, I've never been this comfortable around a girl ever. I feel like I've known you for a year, not a day."

Yongbae sat back down in his seat.

"I feel the same way, I already know you so much but still I know you so little," Dara said. 

 

***

"Good morning Miss Lee."

"Good morning Mr Lee"

Delicately he held her in his arms and moved his lips softly onto hers, kissing them. Moving his lips away he smiled and kissed her again but on her cheek. 

"I guess," he said, "This will just have to be our own little secret."