Miss her

NINE

Five days later...

"Chaerin, aren't you meant to be seeing Teddy tomorrow," Minji said.

"Yeah, I can't wait.." she said.

"I'm sure he'll confess his love to you or something."

"No, that would be too perfect, I just want to see him, that's enough, I miss him a lot."

"I miss Seunghyun and Daesung, we haven't seen them in so long. I wonder what they've been up to."

"Well Seunghyun is probably drunk somewhere and Daesung will be looking after him, that's always how it is."

"You're probably right, those two are always out, I just wish they'd come and visit."
 

"Well I'm happy that Seunghyun gets to spend some time with him, he's seemed quite lonely recently."

"And it means that we can just hang around us two for once like old times."
 

***

Seunghyun was lying on the floor of his apartment, "Hyung, hyung. Ah my head hurts," he said.

"Shh, you've got a hangover, it'll wear off," he sighed, "Don't you ever think that you should stop doing this? You'll get unwell eventually."

"No, I could never give this up, it makes life fun," he said still lying on the floor.

"So waking up on the floor with a hangover is your idea of fun? Hyung you really amaze me sometimes."

"Hyung you don't understand, you should really try drinking, it's so fun."
 

"No, you've put me off drinking enough already and gambling, now come on get up off the floor!"

Seunghyun scrambled off the floor and stood up, "I was thinking that I would go and see the girls tomorrow, I don't know if you want to come..."

"Ah sorry, I don't think I'm quite ready to see her again yet. I'd love to see Chaerin but I can't bear to see Minji again so soon."

"Then why don't we do something today and I'll go see them tomorrow.."

"Sure, what do you want today? and don't say go clubbing or... gambling."

"No, I was thinking we could practice dancing today, you need the practice," he said grinning.

"You're the one who need the practice," he said laughing, "Alright we'll do that then."

***

"I can't stop thinking about her," Choi Seunghyun said, "She's so beautiful." 

"Me neither," Yongbae said.

"What? Oh you mean Dara."

"Who are you talking about?"

"Bom of course," he smiled, "Who else?"

"You like her a lot, right? This isn't like you to be interested in a girl so easily."

"I know but there's just something about her, I can't explain it, she's just so amazing."

"I feel the same way about Dara, maybe I should call her, I miss her voice."

"Yongbae, she called you minutes ago and you miss her already." 

"Yes, I just want to talk to her," he said pulling out his mobile from his pocket, "I'm calling her again."

"Not again," he said sighing and walking out of the room.

"Hello Dara," he said.

"Oh, Yongabe, it's you."

"Do you want to meet up?"

"Well I would but well Bom she's sick."

"Oh, I see, it's a shame she's sick, you should've told me before. How is she sick?"

"Well she's got a fever and she's been in bed all say."

"Do you want me to come over? I can help you look after her.."

"Would you? I don't want to trouble you..."

"It's no trouble... I just want to help you and besides she's your best friend so I want her to be well."

"Thank you Yongbae," she smiled, "I'll see you."

"Goodbye beautiful."

He hung up the phone and called out, "Seunghyun, I'm going to go see Dara."

Seunghyun walked back into the room, "What are you going to do?"

"Well Bom she's sick so I'm going to help Dara look after her."

"Bom's sick? Can I come, I want to see her." 

"I don't see why not, let me just check with her first."

***

Jiyong sat at his desk writing, he was writing a song. He wondered what the girl from the performance was doing, he didn't know if he'd ever meet her again but he hoped he would. 

***

[Sorry I know this is a boring chapter but I'll try and write some better ones soon :) Thank you to everyone reading, especially reading this and LoveLine. Thank you <3]