When he's drunk he thinks he's Justin Timberlake

NINE

Chaerin and Seunghyun stumbled drunkenly out of the club, giggling with Seunghyun dancing happily and starting to sing.

"I'm bringing y back, yeah!" 

"Panda stop it, you're embarrassing yourself."

"Panda, where?"

"You silly!" she said pointing at him.

"No, I'm Justin Timberlake."

"No, you're a panda in disguise as Justin Timberlake. I know your secret."

"Oh do you really? Prove it."

"When's your birthday Justin?"

"December.. I mean.."

"It's January 31st! See I've proved it." 

"Fine," he said hanging his arm over her, "You win."

"Eww panda your breath smells." 

"Hey, your breath smells worse!"

"Panda! Jiyong?"

Jiyong appeared holding a plastic bag full with groceries. He wore a slightly jealous expression, he didn't like seeing her so close with another man. 

"Hey handsome," she said drowsily swaying, "Hey handsome."

"Chaerin, are you alright?" Jiyong said.

"My baby's alright, aren't you? Aww look she's sleeping," Seunghyun said holding tightly onto her and kissing her forehead, "Who are you, by the way?"

"No one of any importance. So Chaerin's your girlfriend then? You make a nice couple."

"Yes, she's my beautiful girl."

"How long have you been together?"

"Months, months but it seems like only a day."

"Oh really? I didn't know. Well I'll be going then. Look after her will you?"

"Yes of course," he replied picking her up into his arms, "She's the most precious thing to me in this world."

"Bye," he said turning his back quickly.

So she'd lied to him already. She had a boyfriend, and she looked happy with him. That was the most important thing. It was silly, he thought that he'd been waiting all this time to bump accidentally into her again. To see her smile or laugh at one of his jokes. Not that it mattered anymore, she was taken and he couldn't have her.

***

Seunghyun cradled her in his arms as she slept peacefully. He'd been selfish just now he knew that and he hated himself for it. The idea that someone would take her away from him was unbearable. She was his best friend. If she got a boyfriend that would all be gone, and she would forget him, spending all her time with her new boyfriend. 

"I'm sorry Chaerin, you'll find someone else I'm sure. It's not like he was the 'one' for you anyway, right?"