What you do to me

NINE

 

Seunghyun watched her as she slept peacefully, holding onto his hand. He felt so happy just being there with her and being able to hold her hand, he hadn't felt like this in a long way, actually he'd never felt like this before. No one had ever made his heart beat so fast, he had never liked someone so much that he barely knew. He felt her hand move slightly and her eyes slowly opened.

"Oppa, you're still here."

"Of course I'm still here silly, I wasn't going to leave."

"And you're still holding my hand."

"I wasn't going to let you get away from me that easily."

"Didn't you get bored?"

"No, not at all. How are you feeling?"

"Still a bit sick but you've really helped by being here with me. I've been lonely being home all day." 

"Then if you ever feel lonely just give me a call and you need to get better soon, I can't kiss a sick girl," he said smiling. 

"But I'm fine really, I suddenly feel so much better," she said her eyes lighting up.

"You're so sweet," he whispered calmly her forehead, "So sweet. I always become such a fool around you, saying things that I probably shouldn't. And one of those things is admitting now that I really, really, really want to kiss you."

She smiled, as her heart fluttered and he slowly leant in, kissing her lips gently. He paused kissing her nose and then her cheek and eventually he whispered in her ear, “Shh.. Darling, sleep.”

***

Minji picked up her phone then put it down again. Should she call him? Maybe it was too soon... He probably didn't want to talk to her anyway, after everything. What harm could it do? She'd already lost him, it couldn't get any worse. She picked up the phone and started to dial Daesung's number.

"Minji? Hello."

"Hey.. how are you?"

"I'm great thanks."

"Oh really... how have things been?"

"Great, better than they were."

"Do you miss me?"

"As a friend, yes. We should meet up Minji like old times before all of this."

"Sorry Daesung, I have to go."

"Bye Minji."

So that was it, he didn't care at all and his life was going great. Minji threw her phone onto the floor and it smashed and broke, picking it back up, frustrated, she noticed that it said INCOMING CALL DAESUNG. What she didn't know was that he was calling to tell her that he really loves her and that he only broke up with her because of Seunghyun. Minji sighed, she tried to answer the phone, but because it was broken she couldn't.