FLOWERS, SHOES AND SUDDEN GOODBYES

NINE

Yong Bae and Choi Seung Hyun are in the flower shop deciding what flowers to buy Dara for his date.

"Choi Seung Hyun, what flowers would you buy for a girl?" Yong Bae said.

"Depends on the girl," he smiled, "If she's really special to me, I'll buy her roses but if I'm getting to know her, I buy her lilies."

"What about these?" Yong Bae pointed to a large bunch of light pink roses.

"Hmm," he said, "It's a bit too much for a first date. It's the sort of thing you give to a girl when you confess your love."

"Oh, I don't know what to get then Hyung," he said, "She deserves every bunch of flowers in this room, it's hard to choose just one."

"Buy any bunch then. They just have to be pretty and she'll love them. Girls really aren't that picky, they just want to feel special. It's not about the type of flower, it's the fact that you're giving her flowers that she'll love."

"I guess so," he said looking round at the flowers. He stopped at a large a bunch of daisies, "`How about these?"

"It's cute, go for it," Seung Hyun said.

"Alright then, I take these," he said placing the bunch of flowers onto the counter, "Do you think that I could get ribbon rapped round them."

"Of course," the shop assistant said, "Is pink alright?"
 

"Pink's great," Yong Bae said smiling.

He'd never bought flowers for a girl, he wanted them to be perfect. He wondered if Dara had been thinking of him at all...

"OMG, SERIOUSLY... these shoes are half price? Yay!" Dara said looking at a pair of dark blue heels.

"Try them on, I bet they're going to look really pretty!" Park Bom said.

Dara took of her shoes and tried on the heels and stood in front of the mirror. 

"I really like them, do they look nice?" Dara asked.

"Well, let's just say Yong Bae is one lucky guy," she smiled, "They look perfect on you."

"Should  I buy them, do you think?" Dara said.

"Of course you should! Otherwise I'm going to have to but them."
 

"Alright then," Dara smiled taking of her shoes, "Bom, I really can't wait, I want to see him again so badly. He's really got me under a spell or something, I can't stop thinking about him."

Park Bom smiled, she loved seeing her best friend this happy. She hadn't dated anyone for so long so it was nice to see her so happy like this. 

Meanwhile..

Chaerin sat down at the table, "I was thinking that today we could go out together," she looked at Seung Hyun, "I need to do some shopping and you need some new clothes. So I thought you might want to come with me."

Lee Seung Hyun smiled widely and nodded, "Sounds good, what about you two?"

"Huh?" Daesung said, "Oh well me and Minji were thinking that we would," He blushed, "Well you know spend some time together."

"Oh, alright, you two really cannot keep your hands of eachother," Said Seung Hyun, "Chaerin, do you want to go now?"

"Sure,  you need to get changed though. There's a spare change of clothes for you in my room. Be quick."
 

"You're like my mother Chaerin, sometimes you really are just like my mother," he said scratching his head and walking into her room.

"It's true, you are," Minji said smiling.

"Ah, you guys make me feel old. I'm still the second youngest here so how can I be the mother?" Chaerin said, "If anyone is the mother then it's you Daesung, you're the oldest."

"That's alright with me," he said, "I like looking after my babies, especially this baby here." He pointed at minji's nose and kissed her.

"Aww you two are so cute... ah what's taking him so long?" she said, "I better go and check on him."
 

"Oh Chaerin, I think we're going to leave now, see you!" Daesung said grabbing Minji's hand excitedly and running to the door, "See you later."

"Oh bye guys," Chaerin said.

"Bye!" Minji said leaving the apartment.

After they left, she walked through her bedroom door to find Lee Seung Hyun on the floor. He looked lifeless and had his head lying sideways on the floor and his arms clinging onto his chest.

"Lee Seung Hyun, Seung Hyun..." she shouted moving his body around, "Seung Hyun, wake up. Seung Hyun!"

He wasn't moving at all. She tried feeling for his pulse but she couldn't find it. What was wrong with him? He felt really hot and he kept on sweating. She pulled him up, hugging him.

"Seung Hyun, please wake up for me," she started to cry, "You can't leave me like this."

She reached for her mobile, tears streaming down her face, her hands shaking, "It's alright Seung Hyun, just hold on a little bit more, I'm calling for an ambulance."