The audition

NINE

Yongbae and Dara were sitting on the sofa holding hands and just talking, Seunghyun came into the room.

"YONGBAE," he said excitedly, "WE'VE GOT AN AUDITION FOR YG TODAY!"

"Are you serious?" Yongbae said. 

"Yeah, I don't know how but Jiyong got us one."
 

"Do we need to go now?"

"Yeah"

"Oh..." he said, "I'm sorry Dara.. I'll see you later today."
 

"It's alright, I'll miss you though," she said half hugging him, "Good luck."

"Thank you," he kissed her on the cheek,"I'll miss you more, I have to go, tell Bom that I hope she gets better."

Yongbae got out of his seat and walked away with Seunghyun to go to the audition. Dara got out of her seat and went to check on Bom.

"Hey, how're you doing?"

Bom was lying in bed and smiling happily.

"He likes me, he likes me," she said, "Dara, he likes me!"

"Really, did he tell you?"

"Yeah, he thought I was asleep and he told me that he really liked me."

"I'm so happy for you, do you think you'll start seeing each other?"

"I hope so," she paused, "But he hasn't asked me yet, I just want to see him again!" 

"Whoa there, you need to get some rest, stop getting so excited."

"But I'm so happy! How was Yongbae?"

"Very sweet as usual, he kept on telling me how pretty I look and he was holding my hand. Ah, Bom I really really like him. Just when I'm with him, I start liking him even more, and I miss him already."

"We're both pretty lovesick aren't we?"

"Yeah, now you need some more medicine, I'll get you some."

***

"YA! DAESUNG, CAN'T WE JUST STOP ALREADY!" Lee Seunghyun said lying on the floor of the dance floor. 

"Come on Panda, I thought you were good at dancing."

"It's not my fault I have a hangover, and I'm a lot better than you."

"Really, then prove it. Let's have a dance off!"

"Not now," he said , "We've been dancing for hours, can't we just have a break."

"No, now. Otherwise I win."

"Fine then, but I warn you, you'll get beaten."

"Oh no."

"What?"

"It's Minji, why is she here? Quick hide me."

He saw Minji through the window of the door, she looked straight through it but did not see Daesung as he hid behind Seunghyun. Instead she saw a very suspicious Seunghyun. She sighed and walked past the door, she was pretty sure she'd seen Daesung behind him.

***

"WE'VE GOT AN AUDITION, OMG!" They all said running to the YG entertainment building.

They stopped in front of it.

"Wow, we could be working there one day, It's so cool." Yongbae said.

"Jiyong, how did you even get this audition?" Seunghyun said.

"Embarrassing really, I went to the library because I was looking for a book on music. Anyway I left my song book on the table, and when I came back, guess who was there?"

"Who?"

"Teddy Park! He said that he was really impressed with my lyrics and he wondered whether I'd ever considered being in the music industry... Blah, blah I said I had two friends who wanted to be in the music industry as well, he said he could arrange and audition, and now here we are."

"Wow, Teddy Park in our university library... I wonder why he was there," Seunghyun said.

"He told me that he was looking for an old friend or something."

"Now, we should go in, right? Ah, I'm so nervous," Yongbae said.

"Me too," Jiyong said.

"Me three."

 

***